剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
你也应该知道他的情绪
you should also know that he's not emotionally evolved
未进化得能分辨对错
enough to distinguish between right and wrong.
他基本上是个小孩
He's basically a child.
一个小孩
Just a child.
-他不明白 -我不明白
-He doesn't get it. -I don't get it.
但我仍想打他
But, I still want to hit him.
我这样做
I only did it
是因为我想拯救地球
because I was trying to save the Earth.
好的,我们之前谈过了
Okay, well, we talked about this before,
你不能这样对你在乎的人
you don't do that to someone that you care about.
我也在乎地球
I also care about the Earth,
我别无选择
I had no choice.
拜托,哈利,走吧
Please, Harry, just go.
其实,我生自己气多过生哈利气
You know, I'm more mad at myself than Harry.
我到底怎么了
What is wrong with me?
我终于在占美离开后,准备好约会
I finally feel like going on a date for the first time since Jimmy
而我做了什么
and what do I do?
我又选了一个混♥蛋♥
I choose the a**hole. Again.
你不能怪自己,别这样
You can't blame yourself. Come on.
只是运气不好
No, it's bad luck.
你不能…放弃
You can't...you can't give up.
非常开心,你今晚非常漂亮
'Had fun. You looked very pretty tonight.'
我能再见你吗
'Can I see you again?'
那挺贴心的
That's kind of sweet.
-不 -搞什么
-No. -What the hell?
你应该…放弃
You should...you should give up.
我以前喜欢独自工作
I used to prefer working alone.
但身为人类,你永远不会孤单
But as a human, you're never really alone.
好的
Okay.
晚安…
Night...
你做的每个决定都会影响别人
Every decision you make affects other people.
或许那就是人类常常
Maybe that's why humans struggle
难以作出困难决定的原因
with difficult decisions all the time.
我很抱歉我要离开
我相信你,你的朋友,莎夏
大卫赫索霍夫自传
有些决定很微小,只会影响几个人
Some are small and affect only a few.
我觉得我们应该卖♥♥掉房♥子
I think we should sell the house.
其他决定则重要得会影响整个地球
Other decisions are so big they affect the entire planet.
当我跟艾丝塔说与约瑟夫约会时,我知道自己在做什么
I knew what I was doing when I told Asta to date Joseph.
我作出的决定
I was making the decision
是地球比任何一人更重要
that the Earth is more important than any one person.
但若那人感觉比其他一切更重要呢
But what if that one person feels more important than anything?
如果你深爱着那个人
What if you love them so much
你会为那个人作最好的选择
you will choose what is best for them
而非为整个地球作最好的选择?
over what is best for an entire planet?
若我是超级英雄
If I am a superhero,
艾丝塔就是我的氪气石
Asta is my Kryptonite.
哈利?
Harry?
哈利,你吓到我了
Harry, you scared me.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
我是来杀你的
I came in here to kill you.
你说什么
What's that now?
别担心
Do not worry.
我下不了手
I could not do it.
就算我能下手
And even if I did,
你也会死得很温和,没有痛楚
your murder would be gentle, painless.
好的,很高兴知道这件事
Okay, well, that's good to know.
艾丝塔,我该怎么做
Asta, what should I do?
我可以从约瑟夫身上取得情报
I could have gotten information from Joseph.
能帮我拯救地球的情报
Information that would help me save the planet.
但因为你,我要停下来
But I had to stop because of you.
因为你,我永远都要停下来
I will always have to stop it because of you.
我…不明白
I...I don't understand.
我太在乎你了
I care about you too much.
若我能杀你,我就能拯救世界
If I could just kill you, I could save the world.
但如果我救你
But if I save you,
世界就会灭亡,你也会死掉
then the world dies, and you die with it.
所以为何我不能直接杀掉你
So why can I not just kill you?
哈利…
Harry...
你现在害怕我了
You are afraid of me now.
不,我知道你永远不会杀我
No. I know you would never kill me.
我会帮助你
And I'm gonna help you.
我不会让你的任务失败
I will not let you fail your mission.
你会自杀?
You'll kill yourself?
你真是个好朋友
You are such a good friend.
不
No.
你是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
不
No.
你知道当人类其中一样
Do you know what one of the best things
最好的事情是什么吗
is about being human?
结肠
The colon.
选择,我们选择我们做什么,好吗
Choice. We choose what we do. Okay?
我会再与约瑟夫约会
I'm gonna go on another date with Joseph.
不,你不能这样做
No, you cannot do that.
灰人可是非常危险
The Grey aliens are very dangerous.
我知道,但我选择这样做
I know. But I choose to go.
而…这次,你…
And...and this time, you...
你不用把麦克风藏在我的手袋
you won't have to hide a mic in my bag.
我会找出你要知道的事
I'll find out what you need to know.
你和我会一起拯救地球
You and I are gonna save Earth together.
团队合作的问题
The problem with working as a team,
是有时候其他人会阻碍你
is sometimes other people can hold you back.
但所有最出色的超级英雄都有助手
But all the best superheroes have sidekicks.
就连超人也有凌露丝
Even Superman has Lois Lane.
如果你的团队有适当的人
If you have the right person on your team,
他们不会阻碍你
they do not hold you back.
他们会提升你
They lift you up.
怀念瑞克尼尔
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表