剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
恶心
Gross.
麦麦
So Mikey?
我想邀请你这周末去参加我的生曰晚宴
I wanted to invite you to my birthday dinner
跟我的特别伴侣一起过
this weekend, which will be so much more fun
肯定更有意思
with my very special plus- one. - Oh!
我们这周末不是有那个啥事吗
Don't we have that other thing this weekend?
不 没有
No, we do not. - Mm!
吃晚饭的时候 咱们聊聊她的嫁妆
At dinner, we talk about her dowry.
你把她赶出了停车场 就得付出代价
You drove her off the lot. You got to pay for it.
很冲哦
Ooh! - It's spicy margarita!
老妈火力全开
Spicy mama- rita!
对 真是
Yeah, that's- -
好吧 -好
OK. - OK
那你打给我
So you'll call me?
好
Yeah.
你周六晚上想去参加聚会吗
You want to go to a party Saturday night?
并不想
No, I do not
把其余的东西放你背包里 好吧
Now, go put the rest of your stuff in your backpack, OK?
为什么大冬天的我们去黄石公园啊
Why are we going to Yellowstone in the winter?
那边冻死了
It's freezing there.
冬天去哪里都很完美
Winter is the best time to go anywhere.
季节性抑郁症会增加自杀率
Seasonal depression increases suicide rates,
所以旅行的人越来越少
so fewer people are traveling.
整个公园都将属于我们
We are going to have the whole park to ourselves.
肯定特别棒
It's going to be great!
给自己一个理清头绪的机会
Give you a chance to clear your head,
按♥摩♥ 休息 全新的开始
massage, rest, fresh start.
范德史宾格医生
Hey, Dr. Vanderspeigle.
听说你们要去黄石公园旅行
I heard you're taking a trip to Yellowstone.
我跟你们一起
I will be joining you.
这个嘛
Oh, uh, well,
其实算是家庭假日游
it's actually sort of a family holiday- -
好吧
Yeah.
家人们
Family.
我以前也有过家
I had a family once.
两位慈爱的家长
Two loving parents.
他们曾答应过带我去黄石公园
They promised to take me to Yellowstone to play
玩黄色石头
with the yellow stones.
我曾梦想着我们一起去
I dreamed of us being there together in-
这个词应该是大自然
I want to say nature?
但就在我们要出发的那天
But the day we were supposed to leave,
他们死了
they died.
就是这样 他们死了
That's the story. They died.
很惨 俩人都死了
It was sad. They're both dead.
是的是的 很悲伤的故事
Oh, yes, yes. That is so sad.
是
Yeah.
也许我们应该带上医生一起 以防万一
Maybe we should bring a doctor with us, just in case.
黄石公园应该是有医生的
Uh, I think there are doctors in Yellowstone.
如果你们路上
What if you get in a car accident
出了车祸怎么办 你们俩都被撞死
on the way there? You both die on impact.
就剩麦克斯一人 饥肠辘辘
Max is left alone, hungry.
不得不吃父母尸体
He has to eat the dead flesh of his parents.
如果我在 他就可以吃我了
If I'm there, he could eat me.
不太确定这跟你是医生有什么关系
Not really sure how you being a doctor factors in there.
好了 这样吧
OK, you know what?
没关系
It's- it's fine.
你一起来吧 没事
You can come with us. Yeah.
本被外星人绑♥架♥的事
Ben's alien abductions are obviously
显然在引导他去黄石公园某个地方
leading him to something at Yellowstone,
我会去搞清到底是什么
and I will be right there to discover what it is.
我要坐副驾
Shotgun!
黄石酒店 请稍等
Yellowstone Hotel, please hold.
这里不错 很美
This is nice. It's very charming.
绝对比坐车里
Yeah, definitely more relaxing
听哈利背他记得的
than a car ride with Harry reciting
《法律与秩序》每一集的台词要放松的多
every single"Law and Order" episode from memory.
是啊
Yeah.
好 就咱俩人了
OK, we're alone.
你现在该告诉我为什么来了吧
Now, you can tell me why you're here.
可我还没背完呢
But I haven't finished yetl
然后莱尼·布里斯克说“人生苦短”
Then Lennie Briscoe says, "Well, life is short. "
因为他很短嘛
Because he was short.
还有 他也死了
Also, he was dead.
我忘了那部分了
I forgot that part.
拜托 你欠我的
Come on. You owe me.
是我说服他们带你来的
I convinced them to let you come.
好吧 我来告诉你我为什么在这里
OK, I will tell you why I am here.
是想跟着你♥爸♥
To follow your father
找到灰人的秘密总部
to the Greys secret headquarters.
来欣赏这只卡♥通♥浣熊
To...enjoy this cartoon raccoon.
浣熊
A raccoon?
是什么在为黄石成千上万的间歇泉
What powers the thousands of geysers
以及温泉提供热量
and hot springs here at Yellowstone?
就是你脚下的
Heat from the volcanic magma chamber
火山岩浆室的热量
beneath your feet!
岩浆室:地下空间 通常位于地球表面以下较深处 由岩浆占据 岩浆可能从地下升至地表或朝向地表
啊 好烫
Ouch! That's hot!
这个值得来一趟
That was worth the drive.
我在网上看到你们有热石按♥摩♥
I read about your hot stone massages online.
能在这里预订一个吗 -抱歉
Can I book one of those here? - Oh, I'm so sorry.
我们按♥摩♥室关了 -什么
Our massage studio is closed. - What?
不可能
Oh. No, no.
我看过 从网上看的
I read about it, um, on the website.
写着说是全年无休
It says that it's open year- round.
对 但这里刚下了场暴风雪
It is, but we just had a snowstorm,
按♥摩♥师来不了酒店
and our massage therapist can't get down to the hotel.
车有段日子都上不来
Plow won't get up there for a while.
你们美甲师的车况怎么样
What's the plow situation with your manicurist?
你运气好
You're in luck.
我就是美甲师
I do the manicures.
还穿孔了
Ah! - Oh! Pierced.
是这样 其实
You know what? Actually,
我觉得我还是
I think I'm just gonna
戴手套就行
probably be wearing my mittens.
楼上见 宝贝
I'lI see you upstairs, honey. - Mm.
你要看下吗
Do you want to see?
很精致
That is really neat.
你是怎么把它穿过指甲的
How do you get it through the nail like that?
你没事吧
Hey, you OK? - Hey.
没事
Yeah.
隔壁婴儿的哭声把我吵醒了
Crying baby next- door woke me up.
你听见了吗
Can you hear it?
没有 没听见
No, I don't think so.
♪我会来给你身上涂黄油 宝贝♪
♪I'|| come along and butter your part, baby♪
♪我没来 不要啃面包♪
♪Don't chew your bread without me♪
♪不要 不要♪
♪Don't, don't, don't, don't♪
♪我没来♪
♪Don't chew ♪
♪不要啃面包♪
♪Your bread without me♪
达西
Hey, D'Arce.
嘿 丽芙
Hey, Liv.
我想跟你说件事
I need to talk to you about something.
跟谁在镇政厅外面做了那个大雪鸡鸡
Is this about who made the big snow penis
有关吗 -什么
outside Town Hall? - What?
什么 -不是
What? - No.
我想你帮忙确认个嫌疑人
I need your help ID- ing a suspect.
你在这里阅人无数
You see a ton of people come through here.
我想着也许你能认出副驾那个人是谁
I thought you might recognize who's in the passenger seat.
不认识 以前从没见过这人
No, I've definitely never seen this guy before.
绝对没有
Not ever, never.
你知道绝没有就是一直都没有的简短版说法吗
Did you know that"never" is short for"not ever"?
也许是我编的
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表