剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
I feel like I maybe made that up.
不管怎样 没见过这人
Anyway, I haven't seen him.
那这个衬衫呢 眼熟吗
What about the shirt? Is it familiar?
这里可是科罗拉多州
It's Colorado.
这里几乎人人都穿格子衫
The people here are practically made of plaid.
刚走那人是不是忘了拿他的
Did that guy just leave and forget his...
马提尼调酒器
martini shaker?
没错
Yep.
肯定是他的
It's definitely his.
那我去
I'mjust gonna- -
我不小心听到了 因为我一直在听
I couldn't help but overhear, because I was listening.
希望那个案子不会太危险
I hope the case isn't too dangerous.
因为我很担心麦克 你懂吧
Cause I worry about Mike, you know?
警♥察♥家属
Cop's old lady.
你懂是怎么回事的 就像是
You know how it is. It's like...
不懂
Nope.
每次电♥话♥一响 就想着会是那种消息吗
Every time the phone rings, is this gonna be the call?
好吓人
It's scary.
麻烦你帮我给他带个信
Hey, I need you to give him a message from me.
好
OK.
你那天晚上的约会怎么样
How was your date the other night?
看起来不是很顺利啊
It didn't look like it was going so well.
不大好 他基本上不是人
Yeah, not good. Uh, he was barely human.
好吧 挺好 我挺开心的
OK. Well, good. I'm glad.
因为这代表你周六晚上可能有空
Because that means you might be free Saturday.
有场惊悚电影两场连看特辑
There's a scare- a- thon double horror feature.
我合计咱俩可以一块去 -好呀 我想去
I thought we could go together. Yes! I'd love that.
就是我周六得加班
Except I have to work a double Saturday.
该死 抱歉
Shoot. I'm sorry.
没事 不用担心
That's OK Um, no worries.
下回吧 -好
Another time OK
下回吧 -好
Another time. - OK.
谢谢你还想着我
Thanks for asking.
杰
Jay!
我天 来抱抱
Oh, my Godl Get in herel
你们要出去吗 太好了
You guys hanging out? I love that for us.
我好想一起 但不行改天吧
I'd love to join, but I can't. I gotta take a rain check.
抱歉 -行吧
Sorry. AlI right.
红色警报
We got a code red. - Whoa!
还是别这么说
Maybe don't say that.
每次有人在这喊这句话 就会很麻烦
A lot of things happen when someone yells that here.
麦克和丽芙查外星人追踪者的事查到哈利头上来了
Mike and Liv are onto Harry for the alien tracker's murder.
什么 -真的
What? - Yeah.
丽芙有他坐面包车里的照片
Liv has a picture of him in the van.
没拍到脸 但是拍到衬衫了
Well, not all of him, but his shirt.
你知道丽芙的
You know Liv.
她会一个一个排查直到找到为止
She'lljust go closet to closet to closet till she finds it.
我天 我们得提醒哈利
Oh, God. We need to warn Harry.
该死 他出去了 我打给他
Oh, shit, he's out of town. Um I will call him.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy? - Hey!
嘿 你干什么
Whoa, hey! What are you doing?
我天 -别别别
Oh, my God! No, no, nol No!
听好 我这是在掩护你
Look, I'm covering your ass.
如果这次调查目标是哈利
If Harry's in the crosshairs for this investigation,
他们会传唤他的手♥机♥
they'll subpoena his phone.
就会看到你信息 然后就会传唤
They'll see your text messages, and then they'll subpoena
你的手♥机♥ 然后砰
your phone, and then bam!
你就被他拉下水了
You'll go down with him.
你知道警♥察♥不需要
You do know that the police don't need
拿到手♥机♥本体就能获取里面的记录吧
the actual phone to retrieve digital records on it, right?
有道理
That's a good point.
好像有人在衣橱里
I think someone's in the closet.
是房♥间之间的连接门
Well, that's the connecting door to the room
我们不走那个门 因为我们家
we're not using because nobody from our family
没人在那间房♥
is in that room.
不要走那扇门
Not using that doorl
这边更近
This one is closerl
不行 那扇门仅对家人开放 明白吗
Nope, uh, that door is the family door, OK?
你到正常的门口来见我
I will meet you at the normal person door.
天
God!
我指甲断了一根
I broke a nail!
我 想拿这些恶心的水果茶
I- - I would like to trade these disgusting
换点咖啡 我屋里一包都没有
fruit teas for some coffee. There is none in my room.
你 有点清凉啊
You, uh, feeling a bit of a draft there?
是的
Yes, yes.
下面掠过的冷空气能让我阴囊紧致
The cold air on my underparts keeps my scrotum taut.
好吧 我不是很想知道
OK, well, I don't really want to know
你的阴囊是什么情况
what's going on with your scrotum.
能把浴袍系上吗 麻烦了
Would you mind closing your robe, please?
我们这里也没咖啡
Uh, we don't have any coffee in here either.
有辆卡车被雪困住了
One of the trucks got snowed in,
半数酒店员工在车上
along with half of the staff
因为显然这是这里下的
because apparently this is the first winter
第一场冬雪
it's ever snowed here.
大堂有新煮的咖啡 所以
There is fresh coffee in the lobby, though, so...
我先问下我们今天做什么
I will go get coffee once I know
然后就去喝咖啡
what we are doing for the day.
我们
Uh, we?
我总不能一个人吧
Oh, I cannot be alonel
我会因为去世的爸妈消沉的
I'm sad again because of dead parents.
愿他们安息
May they rest in one piece.
确实挺惨
That is sad.
他们怎么死的 -麦克斯 态度好点
How did they die? - Max, be nice.
不好意思 范德史宾格医生 没问题
I'm sorry. Dr. Vanderspeigle, of course.
你当然可以跟我们一起了
Of course, you can come with us.
我在想我们可以试试雪地健行
You know, I was thinking that we could try snowshoeing.
不行 让本来决定
No. Ben needs to decide.
让直觉指引你
Let your intuition be your guide.
告诉你直觉要具体的地方
Tell your intuition to be specific.
开雪地车出去怎么样 -好啊
How about a snowcat tour? - Yeah.
听起来不像是本在说话
That did not sound like Ben's voice.
要不就去老忠实间歇泉吧
OK, why don't we just do Old Faithful?
老忠实泉:位于美国黄石国家公园的一处著名的间歇泉 以其准时喷发而闻名
从那开始玩挺好 -可以啊 老忠实
That's a great place to start. - Sure. Old Faithful,
慢着 你这么说是因为你老婆这么说了
Wait, are you saying that because your wife said it
还是因为你想这样
or because you want to do it?
我想去是因为凯特说了
I want to do it because Kate said it,
只要她开心我就可以
and I like it when she's happy.
这种生活方式太可怕了 闭上眼
That's an awful way to live. Close your eyes.
快点闭上
Close them shut. Mm.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
旧谷仓里一根横梁 我正把头
A beam in an old barn, and I am putting my head
伸进一个绳子圈成的套里去
through a circle made of rope.
亲爱的 -我都说了去老忠实
Honey. I already said Old Faithful.
酷
Cool.
听起来不错 -我很期待
Sounds fun. I'm excited.
我好累
I'm exhausted.
好 没人 -谢谢 爸
OK, the coast is clear. - OK, thank you, Dad.
我跟你说了不必来的
I told you you didn't have to come.
不过是哈利的小屋 很安全的
It's just Harry's cabin. It's safe.
这上哪儿知道去
We don't know that.
这家伙被灰人混血追杀呢
The guy had a Grey Hybrid after him.
谁知道今天会有啥东西来找他
Who knows what's coming for him today?
而且他偷了我鱼竿
Plus, he nicked my fishing pole.
我得拿回来 -好吧
I want it back. - OK.
一个外星人怎么买♥♥得起湖边小屋
How does an alien even afford a cabin on the lake?
更重要的是 等他走了 这屋子归谁
More importantly, who gets it when he goes home or,
就是那个坏外星人 -能专心吗 拜托了
you know, when the bad alien- - - Can we focus, please? OK?
麦克和丽芙可能已经在来的路上
Mike and Liv are probably on their way already,
来找那件格子衬衫了
looking for that plaid shirt.
就这地
I mean...
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表