剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
真厉害,一番话
To think, just one statement
就包含了两亿年的错误资讯
could contain 200-million years of misinformation.
长官,我打印了彼得巴贺死去那天
Sir, I printed out this still from the CCTV footage
闭路电视片段的相片
the day Peter Bach was killed.
我认为找出这个在副驾驶座的人
I think finding this guy in the passengers seat
是整个调查的关键
is the key to our whole investigation.
你在做什么?别在这里讨论案情
What are you doing? Not here.
永远不知道谁在监视我们,好吗
You never know who got eyes and ears on us, all right?
你可以晚点才看这相片
You can look at this picture later.
我觉得我不想再看了
I don't think I want to anymore.
我只是觉得我们该去保留区拿…
I just really think we should go to the reservation and get...
你好,警长
Hi, Sheriff.
去找那辆货车
Get the 'V-A-N'.
你不要再碰那辆货车
You need to leave that 'V-A-N' alone.
它在那里已经一星期
It's been there for a week.
我想查指纹
I want to check for 'F-I-N-G-E-R-P-R-I-N-T-S'.
绝对不行
'H-E-L-L-L-L' no.
两个假警♥察♥出现在你的地方
You had 2 fake cops show up at your place,
不管我们的对手是谁
whoever we're dealing with,
他们都很专业,而且资金充足
they're professional and they're well-funded.
听着,那里就有该死的政♥府♥无人机
Here, look, there go a damn government drone
在监视我们
watching us right now.
我想那只是窗上的芥末酱
I think that's just some mustard on the window.
不,他们就是想你这样想
No, that's what they want you to think.
你不能相信任何人,副警长
You gotta trust no one, Deputy.
保持警惕
'Head on a swivel,'
你永远都不会安全
you ain't never really safe
直至你学懂留意身后
until you learn to look behind yourself.
来吧,留意身后
Go ahead, watch your back.
来吧,留意身后
Go ahead, do it.
你想我转身…
You want me to turn my...
好的
Okay.
用力点
Harder.
就是这样
There you go.
你每天转九次头
Now you do that 9 times a day,
四个月后,你就会有猫头鹰颈
in 16 weeks you'll have owl-neck.
但我不想要猫头鹰颈
But I don't want owl-neck.
所有人都想要猫头鹰颈
Everybody want an owl-neck.
早安,副警长
Good morning, Deputy.
有人在巴士站发现这个东西
Someone found this by the bus stop.
谢谢你,瓦薇
Thank you, Val.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
笔
球
10时21分
怎么回事?副警长
What do we got here, Deputy?
有人在巴士站附近发现这个东西
Someone found it near the bus stop.
我会仔细检视,看是属于谁的
I'll go through it and see who it belongs to.
不…你来这里不是做…文书工作
No...You're not here to do... do clerical work.
你是佩信斯警局的副警长
You are a Deputy for the Patience County Sheriff's Department.
拿着,丽薇副警长会负责检视
Here. Deputy Liv will process that.
拿去
There you go.
我今天真幸运
My lucky day.
听着…
Look...
直觉告诉我可能会有事情发生
I've got a gut feeling that something might be going down.
所以我想你留意
So, I just want you to keep your eyes peeled
任何有可疑的人
for anyone suspicious.
别担心
Don't worry.
若有人心怀不轨
If anybody's up to something,
我会知道的
I'll know it.
天啊,你看来真可靠
Damn, you smell like a winner.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
真完美
'Purr-fect.'
我跟你说过,我们不会养猫
I told you already, we are not getting a cat.
你会改变主意
You'll change your mind.
哈利,你去了哪里
Harry, where've you been?
你一小时前就要当值了
Your shift started like, an hour ago.
是将军的错,让我上班迟到
It is the General's fault for making me work late.
不要咬我的蛋蛋
Do not bite my balls.
这是绝对不可能发生的事
There is zero percent chance of that happening.
你们好
Hello.
我想找哈利范德史匹格医生
I'm looking for Doctor Harry Vanderspeigle.
我是艾伦
I'm Ellen.
我才是你要找的人,警官
I'm the one you're looking for, Officer.
我从今早开始就犯了六次法
I've broken 6 laws since this morning.
你好…
Hi...
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
为何你打扮得像万圣节一样
And why are you dressed like it is Halloween?
我现在住在这里
I live here now.
找了工作和公♥寓♥
Got a job, an apartment.
打算安顿下来
Figured I'd settle in
直至我弄清楚你在盘算什么
'til I figure out what it is you're up to.
你理应坐我们提供的船离开这星球
You were supposed to leave the planet on a ship we provided,
但你仍在这里
but you're still here.
为什么
Why?
我不喜欢公共交通工具
I do not like public transportation.
所以何不你马上离开
So why don't you go away
不然我就跟所有人说你是灰人
or I will tell everyone you are a Grey.
不,那违反了星际联盟的宪♥章♥
Nope, that's against the Galactic Federation's charter.
附录二,指令五
Addendum 2, command order 5,
外星人不能揭露自己身份
'No alien can reveal themselves'
也不能向其他物种揭露另一个外星人身份
'or another alien being to a non-alien.'
我的口袋有宪♥章♥的副本
I have a copy of the charter right here in my pocket.
那就在第一页
It's on page one.
记住,我在看着你
Just know I am watching you
我会弄清楚你在这里做什么
and I will figure out what you're doing here.
我也会弄清楚你在这里做什么
And I will figure out what you are doing here.
我来这里是弄清楚你在这里做什么
I'm here to figure out what you're doing here.
那我已经弄清楚了,我赢了
Then I just figured it out. I win.
她是你朋友,对吧
She's your friend, isn't she?
她非常漂亮
She's very pretty.
你不要碰她
You stay away from her.
我是艾丝塔
I'm Asta.
你好,艾丝塔,我是约瑟夫
Hi, Asta. I'm Joseph.
你好
Hi.
我不打扰你们工作了
Well, I'll let you get back to work.
只是来打个招呼
I just wanted to say hi.
我可能要多点来
I might have to drop by more often.
好
Cool.
好
Cool.
我有些警♥察♥事情要做
I gotta go do Fifties cop stuff,
但你想晚点一起玩吗
but wanna hang out later?
闭嘴
Shut up.
少来了
Come on.
他想见你
He wants to see you.
在淋浴间
In the shower.
-什么 -在淋浴间
-What? -In the shower.
-做什么 -那是清洁身体的地方
-What are even doing here? -Where you go clean yourself.
-别唱了 -很肮脏
-Shut up. -It's dirty.
这不是我第一次看到它
It's not the first time I saw it.
那只猫头鹰上周也在这里
The owl was here last week too.
我今天会买♥♥新的百叶帘
I'm getting new blinds today.
什么?甜心,绝对不行
What? Honey, no way.
猫头鹰盯着你是代表好运
It is good luck to have an owl staring at you.
为何是好运
Why would it be good luck?
不知道
I don't know.
我只是乱说,想省掉买♥♥百叶帘的钱
I just made it up to save money on blinds.
那就买♥♥百叶帘吧
Blinds it is.
在人类群体中工作的效率很低
Working in a group like a human is not efficient.
昨天我花了半天时间
Yesterday I spent half the day
在我的电邮中搜寻数据排序的数字
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表