剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
So I can eat you.
我先吃达西
I'll start with D'arcy.
你看起来很辣
Oh, you look spicy.
阿斯塔 -哈里
Asta! - Harry!
谢天谢地 -哈里
Thank God. - Harry!
这下看你怎么找吃的
Good luck finding lunch.
我讨厌你的斗篷
I hate your cloak.
炸♥弹♥呢 -他们拿走了
Where is the bomb? - They took it.
还拿走了我最喜欢的背包
Also, my backpack which was my favorite, so...
你偷走之后 他们才从你手里抢走的
They took it after you took it.
如果你做好分内的事
I wouldn't have had to take it
而不是对着披萨盒
if you were doing your job
哭诉你的鸟人女友甩了你
instead of crying into a pizza box
我就没必要偷了
about your bird girlfriend.
别吵了
Hey, stop it.
我们得想办法离开这里 拜托
We have to find our way out of here, please.
桥特和我得找到那个炸♥弹♥
Bridget and I need to find that bomb.
这下事情可能复杂了
That could complicate things.
罗伯特 我的儿子 我就想着可能在这见到你
Robert, my son, I thought I might see you here.
我不是你儿子 你们在这干什么
I'm not your son, and what... what are you doing here?
我们是来炸飞船的
Well, we came to blow up the ship.
桥特 你还记得你哥吗
You remember your brother, Bridget?
他是你哥
He is your brother.
家人的形态大小各不相同
Families come in all shapes and sizes.
等等 你早就知道我在这里
Wait, so you knew I was here
可你还要炸飞船
and you were gonna blow up the ship anyway?
我觉得你曲解了我的话
I feel like you're twisting my words.
没 你就是这么说的
No, that's what you said.
小灰人把炸♥弹♥拿走了 我们需要你
The Greys took the bomb, but we need you
帮忙带我们去传送门
to help us go to the portal.
警报让这里的传送门失效了
The alarm disengages the portals up here.
有更好的逃跑方式
There's a better way out.
我知道他们的飞船在哪儿
I know where their ships are.
跟我来 -好
Follow me. - Okay.
你也太差劲了
That's messed up, man.
你没打过电♥话♥ 也没写过信
You did not call or write!
快点 -锁定目标
Go, go, go! - Find your target!
锁定他了
Got him.
小心
Be careful.
要抓活的
We need him alive.
两天前 你说想让他死
Two days ago, you said you wanted him dead
还说要用他的头骨盛饭
and you were gonna eat lunch out of his skull.
要活的
Alive.
你复活了
You're back.
我该害怕吗
Am I supposed to be scared?
我第一次就该让你死的更彻底一些
I should have killed you better the first time.
你也许想看看这个
You might want to take a look at this.
他的大脑活动出现了激增
There's a spike in his brain activity.
不
No!
我儿子呢
Where is my son?
他刚才说什么
What did he just say?
把我儿子还给我
Give me my son!
他恢复意识了
His consciousness is back.
这怎么可能呢
How is that even possible?
不可能啊 -他在哪
It's not. - Where is he?
也许是细胞记忆
Maybe cellular memories.
线粒体储存的自我意识
Mitochondrial storage of the self.
痴呆症研究的意义
The implications in dementia research...
杀了他 -瞄准
Kill him. - Light him up!
这边
This way.
那个牢房♥里到底是什么外星人
What kind of alien was in that jail cell, anyway?
是啊
Yeah.
他怎么会知道我的名字
And why did he know my name?
那是螳螂人
That's a Mantid.
他们能变形 别和他们说话
They're shape-shifters. Don't talk to them.
甚至不要接近他们
Don't...don't even get close to them.
他们会侵入你的大脑
They get inside your head.
他在那活不过一天
He wouldn't last a day.
儿子 我想起来了
Son, I remember now.
我确实发短♥信♥给你了
I did text you. I did.
我给你发短♥信♥说 小子
I texted you and said, hey, buddy,
你还在飞船上吗
are you still on the ship?
我可能会把它炸了 你最好赶紧溜
I might blow it up. You may want to bounce.
我还加了个表情
And then I put emoji.
本来想加个竖大拇指的表情
I was gonna do a thumb,
但手♥机♥里没有紫色的大拇指表情
but they don't have purple thumbs,
所以我用了茄子表情
so I used the eggplant.
这些外星人还是巫师呢
And the aliens are also wizards.
别让他们用那些东西碰你
Don't let them touch you with those things.
也没这打算
I wasn't planning on it.
你们都躲起来吧
You should all hide.
桥特和我来搞定
Bridget and I will take care of this.
你们好啊 小灰人
Hello, Greys!
这是我的宝宝
This is my baby.
他今天刚长了五颗新牙
He just got five new teeth today.
想给你们看看
He wants to show them to you.
拿下他们 桥特
Go get 'em, Bridget.
上
Get it!
我们玩拔河吧
Let's play tug-of-war.
我要把手伸进你屁♥股♥里
I'm going to stick my hand up your ass
然后把你当作电视台那帮木偶一样玩
and puppet you like you belong on public television.
给我背下字母表
Tell me the alphabet.
你想去哪儿啊
Where do you think you're going?
回来
Hey, get back here.
这位应该是怀孕了
Oh, this one is pregnant, I think.
这些是蛋吗
Are these eggs?
你呢 桥特 去对付另一个
What about you? Hey, Bridget, get the other one.
我去
Holy shit.
他想逃 来 把他腿扯下来
He's trying to get away. Here, rip his leg off.
快打他
Ow! Now beat it.
打死他 很好
Beat it to death, yes.
你们可以出来了
Oh, you can come out now.
天哪
Jesus!
他好可爱
He is so cute.
他肯定是想把那玩意埋了
I bet he tries to bury that thing.
达西 达西呢
D'arce? Where's D'arcy?
我们得去发射台
We have to get to the launch bay.
不行 我不会丢下她走的 达西
No, I'm not leaving without her. D'arcy!
我和桥特得把那个炸♥弹♥找出来
Bridget and I have to find that bomb.
我也会找到达西的 我保证
I will find D'arcy too. I promise.
你得去安全的地方
You have to get to safety.
不 哈里
No, Harry.
哈里
Harry!
走啊
Go!
天
God.
凯特
Kate?
达西
D'arcy?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你在这干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
他们也一直在绑♥架♥你吗
Have they been abducting you too?
不 不 我绑♥架♥了我自己
No, no. I...I kind of abducted myself.
什么 -一时半会说不清楚
What? - Long story.
我知道一个出口
I know a way out.
你得帮帮我
You've got to help me.
他们带走了我的宝宝
They took my baby.
他们带走了麦克斯吗
They took Max?
不 我的宝宝
No, my baby.
我怀孕的时候
When I was pregnant,
他们把她从我身边偷走了
they stole her from me.
现在他们就把我带到这上面来
And now they've just been bringing me up here.
但我知道他们把宝宝们都放在哪
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表