剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
750 bucks.
我有种不祥的预感
I had a bad feeling.
我只对坏人有不祥的预感
I only get bad feelings about bad people.
由于我的工作都是和坏人打交道
And since my job only puts me with bad people,
所以我一直都有不祥的预感
I feel bad all the time.
那时不时小酌一下 也无伤大雅吧
So can you blame a guy for needing a drink every now and then?
烫
Hot.
他还在那吗
He still there?
不不 别去看
No, no, don't look.
用你的第三只眼睛去感受
Feel it with your third eye.
抱歉 我已经用这两只眼睛看了
I'm sorry, I already looked with my first two eyes.
他还在那
He's there.
一个人可以一整天跟踪别人
A guy could tail people all day
希望他们中有人能给他惊喜
hoping one of them will surprise him.
到那天结束时
And by the end of that day, all he'd have
他得到的只有一顶装满失望的帽子
is a hat full of disappointment and gum
和鞋底粘着的口香糖
on the bottom of his shoe.
噢 侦探[口香糖鞋] 我懂了
Oh, gumshoe. I get it.
你好 我是本·霍桑
Hello, Ben Hawthorne.
你好 霍桑先生 很抱歉你的儿子麦克斯
Yes, Mr. Hawthorne, I'm afraid your son Max has caused
今天在学校闯了祸
quite the problem down here at school today,
请你立刻来接他
and we need you to pick him up right away.
现在吗
Now?
他妈妈在学校工作 不能让她接吗
Well, his mom works there. Can't she do it?
对 对 她现在也在
Yes, yes, she is here now.
她说你也得过来
She says that she needs you to come, too.
你儿子捅了个大篓子 好吗
The trouble is so bad, OK?
好吧 马上就来
OK, I'll be right there.
谢谢 拜拜 -拜
Thank you. Bye-bye. - Yep.
他走了
And there he goes.
地方完全够啊
He's got plenty of room.
现在他又回来了
And now he's coming back.
也许他落了什么东西
Maybe he forgot something.
感觉他是为了向前进而先往后退
It's like he's pulling away backwards so he can come in forwards.
太糟了
This is bad.
天 我看嗑嗨的松鼠开三轮
Hell, I saw a coked-out squirrel driving a tricycle
都比他开得好
that drive better than that.
你 把所有的酒都给我拿来
You, get me all the alcohol!
我是哈里·范德斯派格医生
I am Dr. Harry Vanderspeigle,
镇上最大的酒鬼
the biggest drunk in town!
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
这杯我喝了
I will take this,
因为我是哈里·范德斯派格
because I am Harry Vanderspeigle.
我是个自私鬼
And I am selfish.
我把孩子送走 却不给一点零食
And I send children away without any snacks.
我
And I...
那简直不可原谅
that is inexcusable.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
喝酒
I was having drinks.
不是第一次喝 因为我已经是成年人类了
It's not my first, because I'm an adult human.
我喝酒
I drink alcohol.
我的胃好暖和
My stomach is so warm.
你鸟人女朋友的事我很遗憾
I am sorry about your bird,
但你得振作起来 好吗
but you need to snap out of it. OK?
你还有正事要做呢
You got shit to do.
你真好看
You look good.
你知道小灰人也会带走凯特吗
Do you know the Greys are taking Kate, too?
这件事更糟了
This shit is getting worse.
我以为能自己解决 但我做不到
I'd fix it myself, but I can't.
我得指望你做点什么
I've got to rely on you to do something.
我做了
I did it.
为什么感觉跟打了一架一样
Why do I feel like fighting?
你留着吧
Keep it.
什么事
What?
妈妈 抱歉
Mom, sorry.
他在哪
Where is he?
你母亲是一只海狸吗
Is your mother a beaver?
因为真♥他♥妈♥像啊 美女
Because damn, girl.
对于没被领养过的人
For someone who's not adopted,
很难理解这种心情
it's hard to understand.
就像 你了解自己的故事
It's... you know your story.
故事从很久之前开始
It starts way back somewhere and...
像小说里一样 一章一章推进
and moves forward like chapters in a novel.
然后在某个时间点 你登场了
And at some point, you show up in it.
但对我来说
But me,
我登场之前的内容全都被撕掉了
it's like the pages before me were torn out of the book,
玛丽·艾伦有这些内容
and Mary Ellen has them.
她要把这些内容卖♥♥给你 而这是错的
And she's gonna sell them to you, and that's wrong.
如果你给她钱 她可不会就这么走了
And if you pay her, she's never gonna go away.
她时不时就会来骚扰你的
She's gonna keep coming back.
那样就...
And that would be...
糟了
Bad.
好吧
Right.
你们在这里啊
There you are.
你们有人要踢我乳♥头♥[鞭策我]吗
Are either one of you going to kick me in the nipple?
本来没想过 但我现在满脑子都是这件事
I mean, I wasn't, but now it's all I can think about.
发生什么事了 我听说你被
What happened?
元气妈妈披萨店拉黑了 -什么
I heard you got banned from Mama Sap's. - What?
芝士是从她脚趾里抠出来的
The cheese comes from her toes.
别来
Stay away!
小混♥蛋♥说的比死亡更恐怖 原来是这个意思
This is what the little shit meant by worse than death.
他要毁了我在这的生活
He is going to destroy my life here.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
我还不是一个足够强大的家长
I have not been a strong enough parent.
我要去踢自己乳♥头♥[鞭策自己]了
I'm going to do some nipple kicking of my own.
妈妈
Mom.
他怎么样了
Hey, how is he?
不是很好 看看他啊
Not good. Look at him.
他的心跳都停了
His heart stopped.
他刚才摔倒了 巧克力豆洒了一地
He just keeled over, spilled his M&Ms all over the place,
只能在酒店房♥间里
and then they had to start him up
就地给他做心脏复苏
right there in the hotel room.
太可怕了
It was awful.
你们来科罗拉多州干什么
What... what are you doing in Colorado?
我表妹路易莎的生日
My cousin Louisa's birthday.
你记得她的
You remember her.
没有 不好意思
No, sorry.
路易莎表妹啊
Cousin Louisa?
我听清了 我只是不记得她了
Yeah, I heard you. I just don't remember.
路易莎表妹啊
Cousin Louisa.
我又不认识她
I don't know her.
你会吵到你父亲的
You'll disturb your father.
真希望能找护士要点冰块
I sure wish I could find that nurse with the ice chips.
我们还是先等他醒过来吧
I think we can wait until he wakes up.
不是给他的
They're not for him.
你至少可以为迟来道个歉
You could at least apologize for being late.
麻烦问下 有...
Excuse me, is there...
胡说八道
Bullshit.
爸爸
Dad.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我应该向你道歉才对
I should be the one apologizing to you
因为曾经告诉你要以不同的方式生活
for telling you to live your life a different way.
一定是给你吃了好药了
This must be some good drugs.
有一次在电视上
You know, once on TV,
在放你的世界杯比赛
in one of your World Cup races,
他们播了滑雪运动员在山顶的视角
they showed what the skier sees at the top of the hill.
冰崖峭壁 而你却一跃而下
Cliff of sheer ice, and you just drop off it.
毫无惧色
Fearless.
太勇敢了
Such bravery.
你是我心目中的英雄
You're my hero.
我是你心目中的英雄
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表