剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
没有 我没有在替卡米拉工作
No, I'm not working for Camila.
我知道你还有一把枪 给我
I know you have another gun. Give it to me.
下车
Get out of the car.
- 你要干什么 - 慢点
- What are you doing? - Do it slowly.
下车
Get out.
打开后备箱
Open the trunk.
这些不是给你的
Those are not for you.
那是谁
Who, then?
我想着我得先打败波特
I figured I had to subdue Pote
才能和你说上话
just to get a word in with you.
拿个扎带出来
Get a zip tie.
- 自己捆上 - 特蕾莎
- Tie yourself up. - Teresa.
进来
Get in.
你这样很傻 还有人要追
It's not smart. There are people after...
冠军就是这样子
That's what a campeón looks like.
我一直很羡慕斗牛士的勇气
I've always admired the courage of the matador.
斗牛士? 我说的可是公牛
Matador? I'm talking about the bull.
_他叫西卡里奥
他一个月就弄死了三头斗牛士
And he's killed three matadors this month.
给我赢了好多钱呢
He's won me a lot of money.
你想谈什么
So what do you wanna talk about,
要避开卡米拉
without Camila?
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
我在塔毛利帕斯认识一个供应商
I have a supplier in Tamaulipas.
瞅瞅四周 老哥
Take a look around, General.
这可是我的斗牛场
This is my bullring.
我可不想卖♥♥毒品玷污了这里
I don't need to mess around with selling chiva
我在这里赚的钱多到可以当手纸了
when I wipe my ass with $100 bills, papá.
但是卡米拉没拿自己的钱你也没钱
Yes, but not before Camila takes her cut.
我们需要卖♥♥多少 供应商都可以先给我们
My supplier will front us all the heroin we need.
通过预定好的运送路线往北送
We send it north through our regularly scheduled shipments.
说不好
I don't know.
虽然我也不愿意给那婊♥子♥钱
As much as I hate giving that bitch her pinch...
_我们跟家人一样了
你知道你家人
Did you know your familia
昨天和哥伦比亚人私底下会面了吗
held a private meeting with the Colombians yesterday?
他们没说
They didn't mention it.
卡米拉也没说
And neither did she.
你觉得她是想对付我吗
Do you think she's trying to move against me?
卡米拉就像是一只野猫
Camila is like an alley cat.
你知道俗话说得好
And you know what they say...
_本性难移
所以我们必须自己行动
That's why we need to make our own moves.
海♥洛♥因♥交易正式上线后
When the heroin business is up and running,
我们就不需要卡米拉或者雷纳尔多了
we won't need her or Reynaldo.
_可以可以
州长
?Así, Gobernadora?
谢谢
Gracias.
那是
Is that...
帕布利托
Pablito.
我五岁生日时候爸爸送我的
Dad gave him to me on my fifth birthday.
你怎么会记得帕布利托长这样
How'd you remember what he looked like?
因为是我选的
I'm the one that picked him out.
我以前很喜欢这只熊
I used to love that bear.
我十二岁之前每天晚上都抱着他
I slept with him every night until I was 12.
也许现在有了他 这些可怜的孩子也能睡好觉了
Well, maybe now he can help these poor children sleep,
也许能给他们安全感
hopefully feel safe.
干嘛
What?
你有点不一样了
Something's different about you.
好像在发光还是什么的
You're, like, glowing or something.
只是开张让我激动
I'm just excited about the opening.
不是因为这个
No, it's not that.
- 告诉我嘛 - 没什么
- Tell me. - It's nothing.
你找到她了
You found her.
特蕾莎
You found Teresa.
- 伊莎贝拉 - 发生了什么
- Isabela. - When is it happening?
她什么时候遭报应
When will she get what's coming to her?
告诉我 我有权知道
Tell me. I have the right to know.
今天
Today.
那就好
Good.
我们收到关于今晨
We have breaking news
在瓦莱塔爆♥炸♥事件的重大新闻
regarding this morning's bomb explosion in Valleta.
有目击证人拍摄到嫌疑犯
Eyewitnesses captured footage of suspects
在高速追击途中突然开枪
fleeing in a high-speed chase that erupted in gunfire.
你还好吧 在哪呢
Are you all right? Where are you?
我没事 我刚到安全屋
I'm okay. I just got to the safe house.
我去公♥寓♥
I stopped by the apartment
拿东西 你是怎么逃脱的
to grab our things. How did you get away?
- 詹姆斯 - 什么
- James. - What?
他来了 帮助了我
He's here. He helped me.
他为卡米拉工作吗
Is he working for Camila?
不知道 根本说不通
I don't know. It doesn't make sense.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
后备箱
In the trunk.
干得漂亮 我现在走了
Attagirl. I'm leaving now.
先留着他等我过去
Keep him on ice until I get there.
好
Okay.
一会见
I'll see you soon.
_后退 小子
_快点
你们一家看起来很幸福
You have a beautiful family.
我确实很有福气
I am a blessed man, indeed.
给
Here.
说到福气
Speaking of which,
你真是帮了公♥司♥许多
you have been a real godsend to the company.
- 应该的 - 客套了
- Just doing my job. - Oh, bullshit.
我一直在看着你
I've been watching you.
知道吗 哈罗德要退休了
You know, Harold is about to retire.
我觉得你很可以顶替他
I've got my eye on you for his position.
什么 不是吧
What? No.
肯定有比我更能胜任的人
There must be other people more qualified.
我相信你 特雷弗
Hey, I believe in you, Trevor.
再说 我们是家人了 对吧
Besides, we're family now, right?
- 爸爸 - 嘿
- Daddy. - Hey.
到睡觉时间了吗
Bedtime already?
- 快点放开我 - 能念个故事听吗
- Come on, let go of me. - Can we have a story?
当然可以
Of course, of course we can.
等一下
Just a second. Ah.
嗯
Yeah.
德克萨斯情况如何
How we looking in Texas?
出了个错
We made a mistake.
这个男人不可能是拦截货物的人
This can't be the guy who hijacked our shipment.
你确定吗
You're sure?
我搜索了办公室每个角落
I've searched every inch of the office,
现在在他家
and I'm at the house now.
找不到任何跟他有关的线索
Can't find a single thing that connects him.
怎么看都不是他
It just doesn't fit.
何必留后患
Why take a chance?
今晚处理掉
Get it done. Tonight.
你没听我说吗
Did you hear what I said?
我没找到证据
I found nothing.
也许他指示擅长隐藏
Maybe he's just good at covering his tracks.
不论怎样 我们都不能冒险
Either way, we need to mitigate our risks.
不然 我们过去四个月的处心积虑
Otherwise, everything we've built over the last four months
都会白费
could be lost.
我知道
I know.
我感觉这次直觉不准
This one doesn't feel right.
感觉不靠谱
Feeling's got nothing to do with it.
你要是想掌权 就给我下手
You wanna run your own outfit, get it done.
就今晚
Tonight.
晚安 特雷弗
Good night, Trevor.
你
Ah, you...
警方找不到袭击案的明确动机
Without any clear motives for the attack,
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表