剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
也许我应该教导一下她
Maybe I'll try and teach her a few new things.
她看起来太嫩了
She looks a bit green.
你觉得呢 弗里达·卡罗
What do you think, Frida Kahlo?
你准备好了吗
You up for a good go or what?
我听说所有的玻利维亚产品
I've heard all Bolivian product has stopped moving
从都柏林到戈尔韦都停止了运输
from Dublin and Galway.
那是真的吗
Is that true?
不不不不不不 坐吧
No, no, no, no, no, no, sit.
请坐 我的家人
Please. Mi familia.
我想欢迎你们来到我家
I want to welcome you to my family home.
我讲话很简短
I promise my words will be few.
家庭
Family.
家庭是我们唯一拥有的东西
Family is all we have.
我们这门生意中最脆弱的地方就是信任
The most fragile aspect of our business is trust.
信任使得一分为二
Trust makes one into two.
信任也能让双方团结成为军团
Two into legion.
今晚我让大家聚到这里是为了给你们一个礼物
I've brought you here tonight to give you a gift.
这个礼物就是宽恕
The gift is forgiveness.
为什么而宽恕
Forgiveness for what?
我们的避难所被烧毁了
Our sanctuary was firebombed.
这些图片就是那美丽地方
These pictures are the only thing that's left
还有制♥造♥你们卖♥♥的
of that beautiful place
可♥卡♥因♥的工人们的残骸
and all of my workers who make the coca that you sell.
你们中有一个人将我出♥卖♥♥♥给了当局
One of you has betrayed me to the authorities
用炸♥弹♥袭击了我们
who bombed us.
除非有人坦白
And no one here tonight will leave
否则谁也别想走
until one of you confesses.
但是首先
But first...
我们先跳舞
we shall dance.
我带你去了埃尔桑托的避难所
I led you to El Santo's sanctuary.
我知道 但是不是我♥干♥的
I know. But it wasn't me.
我告诉你别掺和这事
I told you to leave all this in La Paz.
我警告过你
I warned you.
监狱什么时候被袭击的
When was the prison attacked?
上个礼拜天
A week ago Sunday.
他们故意玷污安息日
They purposely defiled the Sabbath,
明知道会让埃尔桑托感到十分痛苦
knowing the pain it would cause El Santo.
这不是公事
This isn't about business.
而是心理战
It's spiritual warfare.
这可不是金钱和毒品的战争
This isn't a battle about cocaine and cash.
你现在所见证的
What you are witnessing here
是正与邪的永世之争
is the eternal struggle between good and evil.
你知道谁背叛的他吗
Do you know who betrayed him?
知道
Yes.
我认为背叛者就是
I believe the Judas...
奥约拉医生
Doctor Oyola...
终于
Oh, at last.
大家
Ah, everybody...
请允许我向你们介绍这个美丽的生物
Let me present to you this beautiful creature...
她的纯洁无与伦比
Her purity is unparalleled.
我跟你们说 我跟她在一起的时候
And I tell you all that when I am with her,
我的心都快跳出来了
my heart is like it is outside my body.
换舞伴
Switch partners.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
听着 他们抓走了牙医
Listen, they just took El Dentista.
- 什么 - 我们可能就是下一个
- What? - We could be next.
这也太扯了 我没出♥卖♥♥♥埃尔桑托
This is some bullshit. I didn't give up El Santo.
我也没 我屋里有枪
Me either. I have a gun in my room, okay?
好吧 你说啥是啥
All right. I'll follow your lead.
走
Okay, now.
等会儿 你们去哪
Hold on. Where do you think you're going?
他没说我们可以走
He didn't say any of us could leave.
厕所
Ladies' room.
- 借过 - 不
- Excuse us. - No.
去吧
Well, go on, then.
我知道肯定是你俩其中一个出♥卖♥♥♥的
I know one of you two's the rat anyway.
你觉得是谁出♥卖♥♥♥了他
So who do you think the snitch is?
我觉得幸运符很可疑
Lucky Charms back there seems damn guilty to me.
好吧
Okay.
奥约拉医生
Dr. Oyola.
我是特蕾莎
It's Teresa.
我去
Goddamn.
那是他的牙吗
Are those his teeth?
该死 有东西碰了我的脚
Oh, shit, something just touched my foot.
- 不不不 那兄弟 - 他还活着
- No, no, no, no, that dude... - He's alive.
我跟你说 特蕾莎不要
I'm telling you, Teresa, don't!
他都凉了
He's cold.
我们得走了
Okay, we got to go.
我的房♥间在右手边
My room's up there on the right.
好的
Okay.
他们走了
They gone?
他们在我屋旁边
They're next to my room.
听着 别想着拿枪了
Okay, look, gun idea's done.
我们得离开
We need to get our asses out of here.
好吧
Okay.
我们得警告其他人
We have to tell the others.
等下 不不不
Wait a minute. No, no, no, no.
你不知道你这救的人是谁 好吗
You don't know who you're trying to save, okay?
那些人的买♥♥卖♥♥就是生死 特蕾莎
Those people deal in death, Teresa.
警卫太多了
There's too many guards.
我们唯一的机会就是团结一致
Our only chance is to stick together.
你俩要去哪
Where the hell did you two go?
听着 他们折磨死了牙医
Listen, they tortured and killed El Dentista.
我们都要死了
We're all gonna die.
我做不到 我不能跟你呆在这儿
I can't. I can't stay here with you.
我为什么要在这儿跟你们在一起
Why the hell am I here with you people?
放开我
Get your hands off me.
把你这大猪蹄子放下
Get your gobshite hands off me.
听着 要我说我们比她坦白
Listen, I say we force her to confess.
什么 不行
What? No.
我同意
I'm in.
我是说 卖♥♥了她总比
I mean, it's better her
我们一个个被杀要好
than the rest of us getting killed one by one.
- 刚才啥样你没看见啊 - 我不想死 特蕾莎
- Did you just see what we saw? - I'm not gonna go down, Teresa.
特蕾莎
Teresa...
跟我来
come join me.
求你了
Please.
你在我家巡逻的可好
Did you enjoy your little stroll around my house?
音乐
Música, música.
来一支舞吧
Shall we dance?
牙医背叛你了吗
Did El Dentista betray you?
背叛 没有
Betrayal? No.
他没那能耐
He is not capable of betrayal.
那你为什么折磨他
Then why did you torture him?
他是看门的
He was my gatekeeper,
结果却放进来了坏人
and he let in a wolf.
他是你家人
He was your family.
是的 特蕾莎
Yes, Teresa.
有的时候爱不是温暖
But sometimes love is not warm.
有的时候暴♥力♥和痛苦
Sometimes violence and pain
是上帝更伟大的计划之一
can be part of God's greater plan.
现在你应该很清楚
You should know that now more than ever.
你现在是不是有一点暗黑啊
Do I detect a darkness in you that I never saw before?
是你的老朋友给的吗
Is it your old friend?
为了你愿意去死的那个
The one who offered up his life for you?
很抱歉米雅说实话吧
I'm sorry, mi'ja. Speak the truth.
黑暗有没有占据你的心灵
Has the darkness overtaken you?
你背叛我了吗
Have you betrayed me?
就是她
Yes, it was her.
她往你家带枪
She brought a gun into your home, see?
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表