剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
I'm gonna leave $1 million in the account.
十个女孩用一百万吗
A million for ten girls?
她们值得
They're worth it.
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
门多萨女士 有什么可以帮助到您的吗
Miss Mendoza. How may I help you?
我想提款 谢谢
I would like to make a withdrawal, please.
当然可以 您今天想取多少钱呢
Of course. How much are you looking to withdraw today?
一千九百万
$19 million.
您为什么想取这么大的款子呢
Is there a reason that you wish to withdraw such a large...
做生意用
Just some business.
好的 没问题
Yes, of course.
很不幸 您的现金已经不在这个地方了
Unfortunately, your cash is no longer at this location.
- 您需要等24小时 - 我拿着硬盘走就性
- You'll need to wait 24... - I'll take the hard drive.
好的 请您稍等
Yes. If you'll give me a moment.
- 不好意思 - 没问题
- Excuse me. - Sure.
现在怎么办
What now?
现在我们就能知道 到底要不要抢银行
This is when we find out if we have to rob a bank or not.
我们不是在抢银行
We're not robbing a bank.
怎么了
What is it?
长官 门多萨女士想把
Sir, Teresa Mendoza is looking to withdraw
她账户里的全部存款转到一个硬盘上
almost the entire sum of her account onto a hard drive.
她的账户里还有多少钱
How much is she leaving in her account?
1百万
$1 million.
她是在测试我们
Ah, she's testing us.
真是厚颜无♥耻♥
Such brazen theatrics.
我以后得修理她这个毛病
I'll have to remember to cure her of that.
给她硬盘吧
Give her the hard drive.
门多萨女士 请您和我一起去金库吧
Miss Mendoza, if you'll please accompany me to the vault.
- 好的 - 请您一个人来
- Sure. - Alone.
很抱歉 我需要接这个电♥话♥
I'm sorry. I need to get this.
等一下 喂
Just one minute. Yeah?
坏消息 公主
Bad news, principessa.
他们提前移♥动♥那些女孩了 就是现在
They're moving the girls early. As in right now.
我还没拿到我们要的东西呢
I don't have what we came for yet.
妈的 兄弟 或许需要
Shit, man. Maybe we need to hit the ejector button
现在就出面解决这件事 特雷莎
on this one, T.
没有其他地方的女孩
There ain't no shortage of girls in other places
更需要我们的搭救了
that need saving.
不要
Don't do it.
此时不行动 更待何时
It's not or never.
但是我强烈反对在这些女孩被绑♥架♥的时候
But I gotta seriously advise against being stuck inside
我们却被困在这个密封的大楼里
a sealable building when this shit goes down.
去救那些女孩
Get the girls.
谢谢你 老师
Gracias, maestra.
你为什么要那样做
Why would you do that,
把我推往一个你不信任的男人身上推
push me towards a man you don't trust?
你说我们需要他
You said we need him.
如果让和科特兹保持亲密关系会帮助到我们的家庭
If keeping Cortez close helps our family,
那当然是越亲密越好
the closer the better.
他是个危险的男人 伊莎贝拉 不要玩火
Dangerous men, Isabela, are not to be toyed with.
你需要学会辨别
You need to learn discretion.
那你教我
So teach me.
海♥洛♥因♥像圣诞节的魔法一样卖♥♥的飞快
The heroin is selling like a Christmas miracle.
我想遵守我们的协议
I'd like to keep our arrangement.
卡米拉呢 哥伦比亚人呢
And Camila? And the Colombians?
他们是怎么说的 “无知就是快乐”
Ah, what do they say? "Ignorance is bliss."
如果你不无知 我是不会告诉你的
I won't tell if you don't.
你看两个看起来想老朋友一样
You two look like old pals.
没有人会想到
No one would think that one
你们想把对方活生生的烧死
tried to burn the other one alive.
过去的就过去吧 夫人
Bygones, se?ora.
男人是不记仇的
Men don't hold grudges.
_老女人才会那样做
有些男人的脸皮生来就比别人厚
Some men have thicker skin than others.
你们两位来有何贵干
To what do we owe the pleasure?
我来这是来带基葵去参加生意会议的
I'm here to take Kique with me on a business meeting.
我们最爱的哥伦比亚人进城了
Our favorite Colombians are in town,
但是我猜你早就知道了
but I guess you already knew that.
抱歉 州长
Excuse me, governor.
基葵
Kique...
快点来 帅哥
- 爱你 - 爱你
- Te amo. - Love you.
再见 基葵
Bye, Kique.
他们要去和哥伦比亚人见面
They're meeting with the Colombians.
什么时候安排的会议
When did that get arranged?
我刚刚也在问自己同样的问题
I was just asking myself the same question.
抱歉 门多萨女士
I'm sorry, Miss Mendoza,
金库里是不允许持武器的
we don't allow weapons inside the vault.
如果您不介意 请交给保安
If you don't mind.
没问题
Sure.
请跟我来
Follow me.
请在这里输入您的签名
Please enter your signature here.
您记住了一切
You have the whole thing memorized.
我真是刮目相看
I'm quite impressed.
只有门外汉才需要写下来吧
It's only amateurs that need to write it down.
看那 资金正在上传到硬盘上
There. The funds are uploading to the hard drive.
你应该知道我对特雷莎的本意是好的
You should know my intentions with Teresa are good.
你要求婚吗
You proposing?
我不是她爸爸
I'm not her father.
我明白 如果要是我是你
I get it. If things were reversed...
- 这种情况不会发生的 - 好吧 那就不废话了
- They wouldn't be. - All right, cut the bullshit.
我从来没有背叛过你和特雷莎 我对卡米拉忠心耿耿
I never betrayed you or Teresa. I was loyal to Camila.
你觉得我应不应该在这不重要
Doesn't even matter if you think I should be here or not.
特雷莎相信我 这对你来说就足够了
Teresa trusts me, and that should be enough for you.
在我们还是孩子的时候 我哥哥养了一个黄鼠狼当宠物
My brother kept a weasel as a pet when we were ni?os.
他在黄鼠狼还小的时候就收养了它 还给了它一个瓶子
He found it as a baby. Gave it the bottle.
和它一起睡觉 好像它是个毛绒玩具一样
Slept with it like it was a stuffed animal.
我的父母和我哥哥一样都相信这个黄鼠狼
My parents trusted the weasel
好像它是一只狗一样
with my brother like it was a dog.
一天晚上 在我哥哥睡觉的时候
One night, while my brother was sleeping,
黄鼠狼把他一只眼睛挖出来吃了
the weasel clawed out one of his eyes and ate it.
真是悲伤的结局
Sad ending.
尤其是对黄鼠狼来讲
Especially for the weasel.
和你说话真好
Good talk.
好了 数到三 我们就给他们尝尝皇家德州的厉害
All right, on the count of three, we're gonna give 'em
你们准备还好了吗 兄弟们
the ol' Royal Texas bum rush. You ready, boys?
- 准备好了 我的国王 - 好的
- Yes, my King. - Yeah.
好了 记住了
All right, now remember,
我们不能徒有其名 要和我们的骗人伎俩一样好才行
a pirate's only as good as his shanghai.
一 二 三 冲啊 兄弟们
One, two, three, go, bitches.
妈的
Shit.
怎么了
What?
在码头被谁袭击了
Attacked by who at the docks?
为什么非洲游击队员会
Why would African guerrilla fighters...
我们需要仙子阿回到银行去
We need to get back to the bank now.
走吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
我一会给你回电♥话♥
I'll call you right back.
等一下 先生
One moment, sir.
- 对不起 夫人 - 我一会给你回电♥话♥
- I'm sorry, ma'am... - We'll call you right back.
我知道我们要抢银行
I knew we were gonna rob a bank.
- 给您 - 谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
那是什么 我不确定
What was that? I'm not sure.
- 你在做什么 - 硬盘给我
- What're you doing? - Give me the hard drive.
我不知道外面怎么了
I have no idea what's going on out there.
为什么你看起来这么紧张
Then why do you look so nervous?
我为什么会偷自己的钱呢
Why would I steal my own money?
在德拉·佩那先生到的时候
I'll let Mr. De la Pe?a
我会让他亲自问你这个问题的
ask you that question when he returns.
硬盘给我
Now give me the hard drive.
不行
No.
特雷莎还在金库里呢
Teresa's in the vault!
我们需要把她救出来
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表