剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
他们不太可能联盟的
Their alliance is highly unlikely.
除非卡米拉可以给特蕾莎提供一些比复仇
Unless Camila has something to offer that means more
给重要的东西
to Teresa than vengeance.
埃尔·桑托
El Santo.
她失去了货源
She lost her supply.
你叔叔会背着你和特蕾莎达成这样的协议
Would your uncle make a deal like this behind your back
给她供货来救卡米拉的命吗
to give Teresa product to save Camila's life?
他一向很喜欢她
He's always been very fond of her.
是有可能的
It's possible.
不好意思 又有个电♥话♥打进来了
Please excuse me. I have another call.
有任何新消息我都会通知你的
I'll keep you apprised of anything new.
好的 将军
Please do, General.
很好
Bueno.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, puto.
波阿斯
Boaz.
我给你发了个链接
I sent you a link.
我们要去对付你了 混♥蛋♥
We're coming for you, cabron.
那些袭击我们的人是士兵 军队的
Those men who attacked us were soldiers... military.
那些混♥蛋♥知道我们要去
Those pendejos knew we were coming.
你确定乔治不在那儿吗
Are you sure George wasn't there?
是的 卡米拉给你的地址吗
Yeah. Camila gave you the location?
是的
Yeah.
我们还能抓到科特兹吗
Can we still get at Cortez?
现在更难了 那个混♥蛋♥知道我们要去对付他了
It's harder now. Se cabron knows we're coming.
他是对的
He's right.
那个人肯定会加强防御的
The guy will be building up his security.
而我们都不知道他在那儿
And we don't even know where he is.
打给塔查 告诉他我们需要他的人去旋转门
Call Taza and tell him we need his men at the swing gate.
- 我们有货了吗 - 不 还没
- We getting a shipment? - No, not yet.
我去试试看能不能找出来科特兹的所在位置
I'm gonna see what I can figure out about Cortez's location.
好的
Okay.
那个混♥蛋♥在医院救了我的命
Se cabron saved my ass at the hospital.
你手下有个很好的兵
You have a good soldier.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉 陛下
I'm very sorry, Your Majesty.
我计划着让你今晚
I had planned on putting your suffering
就不再受苦了
to an end this evening.
但很明显你之前住的地方
But apparently there's been a breach
被人袭击了
at your former accommodations.
我手下的人联♥系♥你了吗
Did any of my men get to you?
我知道不是所有人都可以被信任的
I know not everyone can be trusted.
有人和你联♥系♥了 对吧
Someone made contact with you, huh?
告诉我
Tell me.
快点
Come on.
你独居太久了 是吗
You have been in solitary too long, huh?
这让你不再会用
This caused you to stop using
你那臭名昭著的巧舌了
your famously wicked tongue, huh?
我们来看看还有什么是你擅长的
We'll see what else you're good for.
关于乔治所在的位置你撒谎了
You lied about George's location.
乔治不在那儿吗
George wasn't there?
他们肯定把他转移走了
They must have moved him.
我没有陷害你 特蕾莎
I didn't set you up, Teresa.
如果那儿有陷阱 那也是为我设计的
If there was a trap, it was meant for me.
而不是你
Not you.
- 相信我 - 我不信
- Trust me. - I don't.
你当然不信
Of course you don't.
你坚信我在达拉斯背叛了你
You believe I betrayed you in Dallas.
我没有
I did not.
我的律师把陷害你的文件发给了我
My attorney sent the paperwork to frame you.
但在关键时刻 我却无法去伤害你
When the time came, I couldn't bring myself to hurt you.
这就是真♥相♥
And that's the truth.
我没有背叛你
I did not turn on you.
我渐渐变得很喜欢你
I had grown quite fond of you.
我一直认为你很特殊
I always believed you were special.
很不同
Different.
但你以为我是最坏的
You just assumed the worst of me.
你没给我其他选择 我只能派詹姆斯去对付你
And you left me no choice but to send James after you
来保护我的生意
to protect my business.
就像你现在保护你自己的一样
Just as you're protecting yours now.
但不论如何 我们都要相信彼此
But regardless, we need to trust each other.
这是必要的
Out of necessity.
科特兹把乔治转移到哪儿去了
Where did Cortez move George?
我不知道
I dunno.
我们已经打草惊蛇了
We lost the element of surprise.
我们需要赢回主动权 把你的手♥机♥给我
We need to get it back. Give me your phone.
很好
Bueno.
我是特蕾莎
It's Teresa.
你有我想要的东西 而我也有你想要的东西
You have something I want, and I have something you want.
让我们做个交易吧
Let's make a deal.
你好 特蕾莎
Hola, Teresa.
很抱歉我没有亲自到场
My apologies for not being there in person.
这是一种不必要冒的风险
It seemed like a needless risk.
我们可以谈谈你的条件吗
Shall we discuss your terms?
我们都从哥伦比亚人那里拿货
We both get our supply from the Colombians.
你在锡纳罗亚经营 我们井水不犯河水
You run Sinaloa, and we keep the peace.
我觉得这条件是可以接受的
I find those terms amenable.
我期待着咱们会有很好的合作关系
I look forward to a fruitful partnership.
乔治在哪儿
Where's George?
我的人会协助你的
My men will assist you.
那我要的东西呢
Now, what about my prize?
雷纳尔多的条件是卡米拉不被伤害到
Reynaldo's condition is that Camila can't be harmed.
如果她出事了
If anything happens to her,
我们都会失去货源
we both lose our supply.
我向你保证
You have my word.
在我的监管下她会很安全的
She will be safe in my custody.
- 你怎么了 - 你还好吗
- What's up with you? - You okay?
好多了
Been better.
这还没完 特雷西塔
This isn't over, Teresita.
我知道
I know.
他会对她做出比对我做的更糟的事情
He gonna do a lot worse to her than he done to me.
她知道风险的
She knew the risks.
我很激动你要回来了 卡米拉
I'm excited for your return, Camila.
你作为逃犯的日子就要结束了
Your days as a fugitive are nearly done.
等着瞧我为你准备了什么吧
Wait till you see what I've got cooked up for you.
南 方 女 王
第三季 第十二集
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表