剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
We need to get her out!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 混♥蛋♥
Ah, chinga tu madre, cabrón!
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
人太多
There's too many of them.
得打开真空密封
We need to turn on the vacuum seal.
还不行
Not yet.
先把她从保险库救出来再说
We gotta get her out of the vault first.
她要是撞见警卫 就死定了
If she walks out into these guards, she's dead.
那她怎么呼吸啊
How is she supposed to breathe?
罗科说每间屋子都是独♥立♥密封的
Rocco said the rooms are individually sealed.
混账
Cabrón.
氧含量开始下降了
They're starting to drop.
没人能困住比拉
No one puts Bilal in the corner.
谢谢 国王陛下 我能控制得了
Thank you, my King. I had him.
我知道啊
I know you did.
我就是有点想显摆显摆
I just got a little greedy is all.
不想让姑娘们觉得你比我帅
Didn't want you to outshine me in front of the girls.
懂不
You know what I'm saying?
姑娘们 我知道你们的想法
Ladies. I know what you're thinking.
感觉从一个坑又掉到另一个坑了吧
Out of the frying pan and into the fire, right?
特蕾莎·门多萨团队救人就是这么回事
Well, this is what a Teresa Mendoza rescue looks like.
知足吧你们
No time to get picky.
特蕾莎派你来的吗 她人呢
Teresa sent you? Where is she?
她现在有点忙
She's a little preoccupied at the moment.
密封漏了
The seal's broken.
靠 还有一个警卫
Shit, there's one more guard.
特蕾莎 不要
Teresa, no!
走
Go.
快
Go!
我们在路上了
We're on our way.
别过来
Don't come here.
我找到姑娘们了 但是我们要坐的船被拦截了
I got the girls but our getaway ship just got seized.
现在怎么办 公主殿下
What now, principessa?
我们的船被警♥察♥截了
The police got our ship.
我们得想别的办法从马耳他出去了
We need to find another way out of Malta.
当地警♥察♥听罗科的
Rocco controls the local police.
距离这里约9公里远有个飞机场
There's an airfield about 9 kilometers away.
我之前查看过
I scouted it as a backup.
乔治 我把飞机场地址给你发过去
George, I'm gonna send you the address to an airfield, okay?
把姑娘们带去那里
Bring the girls there.
你抓到人了吗
You got a bird in the nest?
还没
Not yet.
混♥蛋♥
Ay. Bitch.
_今天结束之前 把卢卡的能源改革提案给我弄来
_别有任何闪失
喂
Yes?
乔治国王的船
King George's ship has been seized
在马耳他港口被拦截了
at a port in Malta.
你给我的那一页纸上面有他们船号♥
The DEA tracked his ship using the hull ID number
缉毒局用船号♥查到的
from the page you gave me.
特蕾莎呢
And Teresa?
马耳他警♥察♥没收了
Malta police confiscated
700万美元现金 但是没找到特蕾莎
$7 million in cash, but no Teresa.
她怎么逃跑的
How did she escape?
发生了枪战
There was a shootout.
马耳他当局发现罗科·德拉佩纳的几个警卫死了
Malta authorities found some of Rocco de la Pe?a's guards dead.
还有几个死了的索马里人
And some Somalis.
_州长女士 你怎么像前妻一样对我纠缠不休 我不欠你钱吧
_我是想来帮你忙
_听说你找特蕾莎遇到了困难
_坏事真是传千里啊
_我把你的杀手派走后 你怎么还想帮我呢
_公事公办啊
_你现在明白她多忘恩负义了
_我们可以合作除掉她
_我在美国缉毒局认识人 也许能帮上忙
_特蕾莎未经允许就把钱提走了
_那个小婊砸企图把我卖♥♥价高的姑娘偷走
_企图
_姑娘们你找回来了吗
_她们没走成
_我的货物都在掌控之中
_但是让我这么不便 特蕾莎是要付出代价的
_马耳他是我的地盘 她跑不远的
_我很了解特蕾莎
_找到那些姑娘们
_就能找到特蕾莎
你是飞行员吗
Are you the pilot of this plane?
我们不能允许你来这里
You're not allowed back here.
五分钟内起飞
I'll give you $200,000 to get us in the air
我就给你20万美元
in less than five minutes.
或者你想试试别的方法
Or there's always another way.
我要钱
I'd take the money.
走
Go.
我要靠窗坐 老铁
Whoo-hoo! I call window seat, bitches!
没想到你能到
I wasn't sure you would make it.
我什么时候迟到过 公主陛下
I always make it, principessa.
_先生 姑娘们在机场
_距离我们2公里远
快点 姑娘们 我护送你们所有人
Come on, girls. Allow me to escort you all
上逃生舱二号♥ 快点
to getaway vessel number two. Let's go.
你流血了 没事吧
You're bleeding. Are you okay?
罗科在我们身体里放了追踪器
Rocco put tracking devices inside us.
我们来的路上都挖出来了
We all broke them on the way here.
希望来得及
I just hope we got them out in time.
我知道你为了我们放弃了什么
I know what you gave up for us.
大多数人不糊这么做的
Most would not make this choice.
我不会做别的选择 我们走吧 伊薇特
It wasn't a choice, Yvette. Come on, let's go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
快点
Come on.
有人来了
We got company.
- 准备起飞 - 启动
- Get the plane ready. - Start it up.
小不点 开枪掩护我
Baby Chapo, give me some cover fire.
比拉 给我狙♥击♥枪♥
Bilal, give me the snipe.
满足了人生一大愿望
Cross one off the bucket list.
你是疯子这件事自己知道吧
You know you're crazy, right?
你才是疯子呢
You're the one who tried to hump a real Wookie.
詹姆斯 快回来
James, now!
天啊 特蕾莎
My God, Teresa.
你本该成就一番大事
You could have been amazing.
结果你现在孤身一人
And now you're all alone,
逃离自己的人生 抛下身后渐渐毁灭的欧洲
fleeing for your life while Europe burns down behind you.
_为什么停车
_好像有人撞动物了
感觉如何 特蕾莎
How does it feel, Teresa,
知道自己距离成就大事差多少
to know that you were so close to greatness
and you just let it slip through your fingers?
为什么 特蕾莎
Why, Teresa?
有些东西不能卖♥♥
Some things aren't for sale.
天啊
Oh, my God.
没想到我面对的是个孩子
I didn't know I was dealing with a child.
明天那些姑娘们都会被代替
All of those girls will be replaced tomorrow.
运输工具已经在路上了
The shipment is already on its way.
你的话
As for you,
要是再见 你肯定要尖叫
if I ever see you again, you're gonna be screaming.
总之 祝好运
But anyway, good luck.
你应该会需要的
I really think you're gonna need it.
_你玩不过我的 特蕾莎
_做不到的
_你还不够强
_你建立的一切
_一切
_我都会毁掉
你今天拯救了自己的灵魂
You saved your soul today.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
卡米拉·瓦尔加斯
南 方 女 王
第三季 第三集
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表