剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
这是什么
What is it?
房♥子的契约
It's the deed to the house.
它是你的了
It's yours.
不 我不能收 这太贵重了
No, I can't take this. This is too much.
不 不 听我说 如果有什么事情发生了
No, no, listen, if anything were to happen,
我想要你拥有它
I want you to have that.
天冷了
It's getting cold.
你俩很幸运到这里来
You two are lucky you got here when you did.
古韦罗已经流很多血了
Guero's lost a lot of blood.
我需要更多的纱布
I need more gauze.
- 我马上回来 - 谢谢你
- I'll be right back. - Thank you.
听着 詹姆斯和波特现在在墨西哥
Listen, James and Pote are in Mexico.
他们正过来帮我们
They're coming to help us.
所以是真的咯 你和詹姆斯又一起共事了
So it's true. You and James are working together again?
- 对 - 你本不必喊他来的
- Yeah. - You didn't have to call him.
我们已经到了这一步 不是吗
We made it this far, didn't we?
- 是的 - 只有我和你 宝贝
- Yeah. - Just you and me, babe.
- 我们做到了 - 我知道
- We got this. - I know.
医生 我需要见你
Doctor, I need to see you!
你这有后门吗
Do you have a back door?
好的
Okay.
- 快 这条路吗 - 医生
- Come on. This way? - Doctor!
在詹姆斯到这之前我们得藏起来
We need to hide until James gets here.
我们走
Let's go.
医生 我知道你在这里面 快开门
Doctor, I know you're in there. Open the door!
我手腕好像受伤了
It seems I might have injured my wrist.
要不给我来点止痛的
Maybe something for the pain.
你有可能肌肉拉伤
Perhaps you pulled a muscle.
以防万一我可以给你包起来
I can wrap it up just in case.
你监狱里有麻烦了吗
Was there a problem in your prison?
古韦罗逃跑了
Guero escaped.
有人把这个偷偷传给了他
Someone slipped him this.
你对这有了解吗
You know anything about it?
不
No.
可能是某个守卫的
Could've been one of the guards.
不是
No.
他们两个都死了
They're both dead.
古韦罗和他的女人
Guero and his woman...
杀了他俩
killed them both.
特蕾莎·门多萨 我想你听说过她
Teresa Mendoza, I'm sure you heard of her.
她谋杀了我们亲爱的州长 埃皮法尼奥·瓦尔加斯
She murdered our beloved governor, Epifanio Vargas.
- 她干的吗 - 在冰冷的血泊中
- She did? - In cold blood...
当着他妻儿的面
in front of his wife and child.
我想你会找到他们的
Well, I'm sure you'll find them.
你这里
You have, uh,
今晚有另一个病人吗
another patient here this evening?
有吗
Excuse me?
一个病人做晚饭时割伤了自己
A patient cut herself making dinner.
忘记收拾了
Forgot to clean up.
我希望你不会上报卫♥生♥部♥ 准将
I hope you won't inform the health department, General.
另一个病人来的时候
Was your wife here
你妻子在吗
when this other patient came in?
她这周带着孩子去拜访她妈妈了
She's visiting her mother this week with the baby.
我一个人呆在这 一天吃三次墨西哥薄饼
I'm here stuck alone, eating quesadillas three times a day.
真遗憾
What a shame.
只身一人
All alone...
和你的墨西哥薄饼
with your quesadillas.
我应不应该问你的妻子
Should I ask your wife
你在藏什么人
who else you're hiding?
托马斯医生
El doctor Tomás...
多么好的一个人啊
Such a good, good man.
是詹姆斯和波特 快走
It's James and Pote. Let's go.
我在这
I'm here.
我们走
Okay, let's go.
听着 科尔特斯会追我们的 你们有时间逃走
Listen, Cortez will follow us. You have time to go, okay?
跑得越远越好 好吗
Get as far away as you can, all right?
谢谢你 先生
Gracias, se?or.
我们得冲一下 行吗
We have to make a run for it, okay?
我会跟紧你的
I'll be right next to you.
- 我们走 - 走吧
- Let's go. - Yeah, go.
- 你还好吗 - 我中枪了
- Are you okay? - I got hit!
掩护我
Cover me!
快起来 我们离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here!
我们不能丢下他 快 帮帮我
We can't leave him. Come on, help me out.
来吧
Vamos!
子弹只是擦到你了 没事的
The bullet just grazed you. It's gonna be okay.
疼死我了
It hurts like a bitch.
我知道
I know.
嘿 詹姆斯 谢谢你帮我们逃出来
Hey, James, thanks for helping us out, man.
波特 见到你也真是太好了
Hey, Pote, it's good to see you, too, man.
你看起来瘦了点
Looks like you lost a little bit of weight.
他和我们一道去菲尼克斯吗
Is he coming to Phoenix with us?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 我们在酒厂需要另一个人
All right, we need another guy at the winery.
而且特蕾莎在买♥♥飞机 所以
And Teresa's been shopping for planes, so...
我们可以再要一个飞行员
we could use another pilot.
听着 无论你们需要什么人 算我一个
Listen, whatever you guys need, I'm all-in.
卡米拉 不要这样做
Camila, don't do this.
请把戒指拿回去
And, please, take your ring back.
我下定决心了
I made up my mind.
如果你想要在达拉斯拓展生意的话
If you need to expand the business in Dallas,
我可以让巴特曼去经营
I can send Batman to run the operation.
巴特曼不是个商人
Batman is not a businessman.
他会把整个组织搞得一团糟
He'll run the entire organization into the ground.
卡米拉 我爱你
Camila, I love you,
我需要你在我身边
and I need you by my side
来竞选州长
to run the campaign for governorship.
人们爱戴你
The people love you.
有你在我的臂弯 能助我赢得我需要的所有选票
Having you on my arm will win me all the votes I need.
你只想让我在你的控制之下
You just want to keep me under your thumb.
我不是那样的女人
I'm not that woman.
我以为你知道的
I thought you knew that.
你要是想结束这场25年的婚姻
You want to throw a 25-year marriage away,
那就这样做吧
then so be it.
祝你在达拉斯好运
Good luck in Dallas.
我不会去那里保护你的
I won't be there to protect you.
我不需要你
I don't need you.
我能保护我自己
I can protect myself.
卡米拉 你就像钢铁之火
Camila, you are like fire on steel.
你知道如何让最具挑战性的男人
You know how to make the most challenging men
屈服于你的意志
bend to your will.
我的经验之谈
I speak from experience.
用这个天赋
Use that gift.
或许能让你安全
It might keep you safe.
那里有个塔可钟
There's a Taco Bell.
有人想要墨西哥拼盘吗
Does anybody need a chalupa?
不用了
No.
来一个大杯的沙冰怎么样
How about one of those tall slushies?
就像成堆的可乐
It's like a bump of coke, man.
去菲尼克斯的一路上都能让你保持清醒
It'll keep you awake all the way to Phoenix.
我很好 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
你呢 特里西塔
How about you, Teresita?
不用了 谢谢你
I'm good, thank you.
古韦罗 你要什么吗
Guero, do you need something?
古韦罗
Guero?
古韦罗
Guero?
波特 他没呼吸了 古韦罗
Pote, he's not breathing. Guero...
古韦罗 古韦罗
Guero? Guero?
古韦罗
Guero...
拿着
Here you go.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表