剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
他爸爸说她就在这儿
His father told him she's here.
为什么我要从别人那里听到这个消息呢
Why did I have to hear it from him?
你保证过你会告诉我的
You promised you'd tell me.
她杀了我爸爸
She killed my father.
我今天要见到她
I deserve to see her today.
恐怕不行
I don't think it's a good idea.
关人的地方不适合你去
That prison is no place for you.
我不是在征求你的同意
I'm not asking for your permission.
我知道她在哪儿 我有权利去
I know where she is, and I have the right.
伊莎贝拉 你母亲说了不行
Isabela, your mother has said no.
要是我这么跟我母亲说话
If I spoke to my mother like that,
我现在根本不可能站在这里
I would not be standing here right now.
我父亲会杀了我的
My father would kill me.
这种不尊重会导致严重后果
That disrespect can lead to serious consequence.
这是我跟我妈之间的事
This is between me and my mom.
她说的对
She's right.
这是家事
This is family business.
我不会让你威胁我女儿的
I won't have you threatening my daughter.
对不起
My apologies.
你已经听到我的决定了
You heard my decision.
伊莎贝拉
Isabela...
他在打电♥话♥ 我们现在就走
He's on the phone. We need to go now.
看着他
Keep an eye on him.
好了
Okay.
走
Come on.
伊莎贝拉 把枪放下 古韦罗 没事的
Isabela, put the gun down. Guero, it's okay.
我们现在就得走了 特蕾莎 走
We got to get out of here, Teresa, now.
没事的
It's okay.
你把我父亲从我身边夺走
You took my father from me.
伊莎贝拉 你应该怪你母亲
The person to blame, Isabela, is your mother.
我会杀了你的
I will kill you.
- 外面有辆车 - 快走
- There's a car out back. - Come on, let's go.
那是伊莎贝拉的车
That's Isabela's car.
- 没事吧 - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
靠
Shit.
该死的车胎
Damn it, the tires.
- 没事吧 - 没事 走吧
- You okay? - Yeah, come on, let's go.
我们得带你去看医生
We need to get you to the doctor.
托马斯的诊所关了
Tomás's clinic is close.
他会帮我的
He'll help me.
伊莎贝拉
Isabela...
特蕾莎跑了
Teresa got away.
你没事吧 受伤了吗
Are you okay? Are you hurt?
- 没有 - 起来
- No. - Come on.
我想杀她来着
I tried to kill her.
但没杀成
And I couldn't.
对不起 妈妈
I'm so sorry, Mom.
我告诉你别来
I told you not to come here.
我都跟你道歉了
I said I was sorry.
你不听我的
You disrespected me.
现在知道后果很严重了吧
There will be serious consequences.
这跟你没关系
This wasn't about you.
- 我是为了你 - 是吗
- I did it for me. - Really?
你不能见基葵了
You're forbidden from seeing Kique.
真是疯了 我们要结婚了
That's crazy. We're getting married.
不结了
Not anymore.
婚礼取消
The wedding's off.
直到你学会如何做出更好的决定
Until you learn how to make better decisions,
我都是为了你
I'm making them for you.
我所做的都是对你最好的事
I'm doing what's best for you.
总有一天你会感激我的
You'll thank me one day.
- 走吧 - 不
- Come on. - No!
你只是想让我留在你身边
You just want me to spend the rest of my life
让我的人生
by your side...
跟你一样
just as miserable and alone...
悲惨又孤独
as you are.
特蕾莎和古韦罗今晚差点就
Teresa and Guero nearly took
把我女儿夺走了
my daughter from me tonight.
伊莎贝拉现在应该很恨我
Isabela may hate me now,
但最终她会懂得
but eventually she'll understand
我所做的都是为她好
that what I did was best for her.
不
No.
我让你们失望了
It is I who failed you both.
你让我远离危险
You kept me out of harm's way,
我很感激
and for that, I'm grateful.
他们的逃跑不是你的错
Their escape is not your fault.
我很庆幸伊莎贝拉没事
I'm just thankful that Isabela's all right.
也许这是命中注定的
Maybe it was meant to be.
我保证
I promise you,
我不会松懈再有所松懈 直到我把特蕾莎像猎物一样
I will not relent until I lay Teresa at your feet
带到你脚下
like hunted prey.
我相信你会把她带来的
I have no doubt you'll bring her to me.
你是我最忠诚的士兵
You're my most loyal soldier.
很少有男人能找到一个
It's rare when a man can find a woman
值得他完全忠诚的女人
so worthy of his complete loyalty.
谢谢你 将军
Thank you, General.
你的士兵在搜索这片区域了吗
Are your soldiers searching the area?
特蕾莎和古韦罗是用跑的
Teresa and Guero are fleeing on foot.
他们不会走远的
They won't get far.
- 还好吗 - 没事
- Okay? - Yeah.
医生 抱歉
Doctor, I'm sorry.
我们没有别的地方可以去了
We didn't have... we didn't have anywhere else to go.
他一直在流血 请帮帮他
He won't stop bleeding. Please help us.
快进来
Come inside, come on.
伤口很严重
That's a bad cut.
很靠近动脉
It's close to the artery.
- 你是特蕾莎 - 对
- You're Teresa? - Yes.
感谢你帮助我们
Thank you for helping us.
我们会尽快离开的
We're leaving as soon as we can.
我可以用一下电♥话♥吗
Is there a phone I can use?
谢谢
Thank you.
是我
It's me.
特蕾莎
Teresa.
你没事吧 你在哪儿
Are you okay? Where are you?
我很安全
I'm safe.
我在库利亚坎外的一个小镇
I'm in a town just outside of Culiacán.
我和古韦罗在一起
I'm with Guero.
我和波特在一起 我们刚刚落地锡那罗亚
I'm with Pote. We just landed in Sinaloa.
这儿有博亚兹的人 我们一直在找你
We've got some of Boaz's men. We've been looking for you.
- 博亚兹 - 等会儿再解释
- Boaz? - I'll explain later.
你的准确位置在哪里
Where exactly are you?
我在伊马拉的一个诊所
I'm in a clinic in Imala.
- 她在伊马拉 - 不远了
- She's in Imala. - Oh, that's close by.
我们马上就到
All right, we're on our way.
请快一点
Please, hurry.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
-她和古韦罗在一起 - 古韦罗
- She's with Guero. - Guero?
我以为那混♥蛋♥已经死了
I thought that pendejo was dead.
看来没有
I guess not.
你的手怎么样了
How's your hand?
如果有麻烦 我还得指望你你
If there's trouble, I need to count on you.
我现在很好
I'm good... now.
别像老太太一样开车了
Quit driving like a pinche viejita...
加快速度
and go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是什么
What's this?
我们正庆祝呢
We're celebrating.
- 我明天才生日 - 我知道
- My birthday is tomorrow. - I know this.
但我明天要替埃皮跑一趟
But I got to make a run for Epi tomorrow.
不过我给你买♥♥了礼物哦
I got you a present, though.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表