剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我叫做特蕾莎·门多萨
My name is Teresa Mendoza.
我来自墨西哥
I am from México.
我出身清贫 但这也不全然是坏事
I was born poor, not that that's bad.
但请记住我的话 我曾贫穷过
But take it from me, I've been poor.
也曾富有过
And I've been rich.
富有总好过贫穷
Rich is better.
不骗你
Believe me.
因为我现在掌管着西半球
Because now I run the biggest drug empire
最庞大的毒品帝国
in the Western hemisphere.
从我身上你可以看出
You could say, I'm living proof
所谓美国梦是真实存在 也的确是可以实现的
that the American dream is alive and well.
现在我已颇有建树
And I've become good at it.
但你却可能不认可我的成功之路
And you may not agree with how I got here,
但是我不在乎
but I don't care.
而你也无权指责
And you shouldn't judge.
多亏有我 你才能
Thanks to me, you always had weed
在周末愚蠢的晚餐聚会 抽上根大♥麻♥
for your stupid weekend dinner parties
或是抱怨糟糕的单身生活时 来一公克可♥卡♥因♥
or a gram for your shitty bachelorette thing.
不用谢
You're welcome.
但若是想要
But the trick...
尽情享用艰辛劳作所换来的果实
is to stay alive long enough
唯一方法 就是活得长久一些
to enjoy the fruits of this labor.
作这种行当
In this business,
随时都可能命悬一线
your shelf life is only so long.
我早知道 这一日终会来临
I knew this day would come.
自我在锡那罗亚之时 人们就已经对我虎视眈眈
People have been trying to do this since Sinaloa.
你好 多少钱
Hola, buenas. How much?
一千块
A thousand.
而且我从不沾染毒品
And I kept my nose clean...
算是吧
sort of.
我对毒品稍有挑剔
I had a drug of choice.
他叫做古韦罗 墨西哥裔 住在得州
His name was Güero. A Chicano from Texas.
你好 你是想换钱吗
Hola. Do you need money changed?
我就光看你换钱就好了
Just watching you change money is enough.
要换多少
How much?
天呐 古韦罗
Oh, my God, Güero.
你怎么这么慢
What's taking you so long?
- 别急 帮我换一下 - 老天爷啊
- Ya cálmate m'ija haya voy - Oh, my God!
你长得也太美了吧
Look how pretty you are.
看看你这对美♥腿♥
Look at those legs.
奇诺 快来看这姑娘长得多漂亮
Chino, look how pretty this girl is.
真的好漂亮
She is so pretty.
宝贝儿 你这么漂亮在这种地方工作实在太屈才了
Oh, honey, you're too pretty to be working here.
嚯 这妞可真漂亮 你好啊 美人儿
What? Okay, she's pretty. Hey, you're beautiful.
你们两个简直就是双胞胎
The two of you could be twins.
他这人说话就是夸张
He's always exaggerating!
奇诺 好疼啊 别闹了
Chino, that hurts! Don't do that!
别搞我 好疼
I don't like that! Ow.
要是你敢再对别的女孩这样
You ever do that to another girl,
我就不会放过你
I'm gonna find you.
- 懂了吗 - 懂了
- All right? - All right.
不得不说
I got to be honest...
这应该是别人为我做过 最贴心的事了
this was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for me.
现在
So...
既然你已经失业了
now that you're out of a job,
要不要跟我们一起
you coming with us?
操
Shit, man.
若我坠入爱河 必要万劫不复
When I fell, I fell hard.
我生来没有朋友 又或者是家人
I never really had friends or much of a family,
所以命运安排了新的家庭给我
so fate sent me a new one.
古韦罗 他的表亲奇诺 还有布兰达
Güero, his cousin Chino, and Brenda.
我能看出他是真的喜欢你
I can tell he really likes you.
我知道这种事是因为 我就是个女巫
I know this things 'cause I'm like a witch.
又厉害 又性感的女巫
Bueno, a sexy witch.
我可以教会你好多事情
I can teach you so many things.
你觉得奇诺怎么样
What do you think about Chino?
他真是太可爱了 对吧
He's so cute, huh?
他总是夸夸其谈 不过男人天性就是这样 我说的对吧
He talks a lot, but that's men, am I right?
我是说 你总是要一直夸他们 “唉呀 你可真帅”
I mean, you always have to be like, "Ay, you're so handsome.
“你鸡♥巴♥可真大” 诸如此类的
Your cock is so big," blah blah blah.
我的意思是 他虽然不是聪明绝顶
I mean, he's not the brightest,
但至少为人简单 对吧
but at least he's not complicated, huh?
你是脸红了吗
Are you blushing?
你也来点
Toma, m'ija.
就算是帮我个忙
You'll be doing me a favor.
我得戒掉这鬼东西了
I got to dump this shit.
我觉得我应该是又怀孕了
I think I might be pregnant again.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Ay, gracias.
之前的男人都视我如草芥
The men I knew before treated me like shit
但是古韦罗
but Güero...
我感觉他眼中有我 对我爱护有加
I felt like he saw me, protected me.
就算他是个毒贩子又怎样呢
So what if he was a drug runner?
如果你同我一般出身
If you came from where I come from,
那你♥他♥妈♥也会做出同样的选择
you'd have done the same damn thing.
那种感觉就好像
It was like...
海♥洛♥因♥一样
heroin.
我希望时间 就这么凝结该有多好
I wanted it to last forever.
我知道很多人一听到“帮派”这个词
I know that a lot of you hear the word "cartel"
就会想到毒品和枪♥支♥交易
and think drugs and guns,
但对于我来说 和古韦罗在一起
but for me, being with Güero
让我第一次觉得 自己并非孤身一人
was the first time I felt connected to someone.
在一起的第一个圣诞节
On our first Christmas,
古韦罗带我去见他的教父
Güero took me to meet his godfather,
唐·埃皮法尼奥 帮派的首领
Don Epifanio, the head of the cartel.
我知道此举意义非凡
I knew that meant something.
抱歉 对不起
Perdón. Perdóname.
古韦罗 埃皮法尼奥和蝙蝠侠要见你
Don Epifanio and Batman are asking for you, Güero.
还有你 混♥蛋♥
And you, too, cabrón.
我去去就来
I'll just be a minute.
别乱走
Don't get lost out here.
我早就想跟你谈谈我的政♥治♥计划
I wanted to talk to you about my political plans.
本来也是迟早的事
It's going to happen.
明年这个时候 我要竞选州长
This time next year, I will be running for governor.
祝你成功 唐·埃皮法尼奥
Felicitaciones Don Epifanio.
我知道你清楚 卡米拉不支持我这样做
I know you know that Camila is not happy about this,
但是如果你认为我们还在协商此事
but if you think she and I are still in a negotiation about it,
你就错了
we are not.
明年 你跟我们见面的机会
During the next year, you're going to see
会变得越来越少
our faces less and less.
民众对我的印象对竞选很重要
Campaigns are about impressions.
我需要远离贩毒这个圈子
I need to distance myself from the business.
所以我们要慢慢做出改变
So we are making slow changes now.
你将会开始接手每天的运营
And you will begin to take over day-to-day operations.
但是我有点担心
But I'm a bit worried.
- 担心什么 - 你太激进了
- About what? - You are aggressive.
以前还有我在罩着你
I was able to cover for you.
但我一离开 你就只能靠自己了
That's going to stop if I'm not here.
如果我来管理帮派
If I'm running our thing,
那就必须按我的方法来
I have to do it the way I see it.
圣诞节快乐
Feliz Navidad.
- 他来了 - 近来怎么样 蝙蝠侠
- There he is. - ?Que pedo mi Batman, cómo estás?
我的古韦罗
My Güero.
- 先生 - 你怎么样 小子
- Se?or. - Cómo estás, hijo?
- 很好 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
- Bien. Mucho gusto verte. - Que gusto.
兄弟们 你们听说了吗
Hey, guys, did you hear this?
他上次北上送货的时候
In his last delivery up north,
他撞到一块岩石上了
he landed on a strip of rock so small,
差点就跟接头的兄弟们一起同归于尽
he nearly killed himself and the reception crew.
你知道的 我任务完成的不错
Hey, you know, I've had a good run.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表