剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我不能待在这
I can't stay.
如果你离开这 出去后会变成孤家寡人
If you let go of this, you're gonna be all alone out there.
我知道
I know.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
永远
Always.
士兵们带走了他
The soldiers took him.
我的儿子不见了
My son is gone.
是我引起了这些
I have caused this.
我已经不再贩毒了
I am done with this business.
为什么还要夺走我那么多
How could so much be taken from us?
只要你还活着 你就能重造自己
As long as you're alive, you can re-create yourself.
永不放弃
Moyocoyotzin?
特蕾莎
Teresa...
我之前看到的你内在的黑暗
the darkness that I saw in you earlier
已经升华了
has been lifted.
不 是改变了
No, it has changed.
那已经不再是你的敌人了
It is no longer your enemy.
我们必须找出是谁出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
We must find the people who did this to us,
必须毁灭他们
and we must destroy them.
走吧
Let's go.
好吧
Okay.
每瓶500美元
500 bucks each.
给你
There you go.
我跟
I'm in.
太近了 试试下一个
Nah, too close. Get the next ones.
我说什么来着 混账
That's what I'm talking about, cabrón.
你手上还疼吗
Do you feel any pain in your hand?
从来墨西哥后开始就不疼了
Uh, nada. Not since Mexico.
要是必须去 我已经准备好了
I'm ready to go if we got to.
你在想 我在想什么
You thinking what I'm thinking?
我们不该让她一个人去的
We shouldn't have let her go alone.
你认为你能阻止她
You think you could have stopped her?
要是特蕾莎脑子里有什么想法
When Teresa gets something in her head,
要阻止她 比停下子弹还难
it would be easier to stop a freakin' bullet than her.
我要再喝一瓶墨西哥啤酒 你要吗
I'm gonna get another michelada. You want one?
当然
Yeah, sure.
和你共事真好 混账
Well, it was good doing business with you, cabrón.
怎么了
What?
别忘了你欠我的一千美元
Don't forget that thousand bucks you owe me.
什么一千美元
What thousand bucks?
就这个
Yeah.
混账
Cabrón.
说
Diga.
是我
Hey, it's me.
你到底去哪了
Finally. Where you been?
在回来的路上
I'm on my way back.
一个人吗
Are you alone?
那里发生了什么
What happened down there?
我们也许失去了供给
We may have lost our supply.
他奶奶的
Puta madre.
我们中有只老鼠 有人出♥卖♥♥♥了埃尔·桑托
We have a rat. Someone gave up El Santo.
他们把追踪器放在了迦耶罗的项链里
They put a tracker in Guero's necklace,
德文·芬奇用那追踪到了我
and Devon Finch used it to track me here.
德文·芬奇 你不会觉得
Devon Finch? You don't think...
詹姆斯
James?
我知道
I don't know.
但我们有内鬼
But we have a mole.
南 方 女 王
第三季 第十集
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表