剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
you sick bastard.
我要杀了你
I'm going to kill you!
我要把你那张蜥蜴脸
I'm going to rip that lizard face
从你的头骨上剥下来
right off your goddamn skull!
你可以骗过总督要 但你骗不了我
You can bullshit the governor, but you can't bullshit me.
我知道对于你这样的人来说 忠诚有多重要
I know what loyalty means to a man like you.
我很好奇
I'm curious,
我要剥下多少层伪装的皮囊
how many layers of skin I'll need to peel back
你才不再会是这样的人
until you're no longer that same man.
我们走着瞧吧
I guess we'll see.
你的死亡会是非常黑暗的 准将
Your death's going to be dark, General.
漆黑一片 我会按照我的方式做的
Pitch black, I have it my way.
别试着惊艳到我 殿下
Oh, don't try and charm me, Your Majesty.
你不会这么容易离开的 不会像你的玛雅朋友这样
You won't get off so easy. Not like your mayate sidekick.
比拉 会没事的
Bilal, it's going to be okay.
我会救你出去的
I'll be coming for you!
抓走他
Take him.
- 嘿 他们抓到贝多亚了吗 - 正要开始了
- Hey, did they get Bedoya? - It's going down now.
把手举起来 别动
Keep your hands up! Don't move!
这他妈是什么情况 你们有搜查令吗
What the hell is this? You guys got a warrant?
嘿 我在和你说话呢 兄弟 你们想要干啥
Hey, I'm talking to you, man. What do you want?
说话啊 兄弟 你们会给我赔偿吗
Come on, man. You going to pay for that?
不可能 那不是我的 好吗
No way, that ain't mine, all right?
不 不 不 不 那不是我的
No, no, no, no. That's not mine.
- 你是梅奥的手下 是吧 - 抓走他
- You're with Mayo, right? - Take him.
这是个陷阱 兄弟 好吗 这不是我的东西
This is a setup, man. All right, this ain't my stuff.
他们陷害我
They're setting me up.
特蕾莎
Teresa.
- 嘿 - 坐吧 和我们一起吧
- Hey. - Yeah, have a seat, join us.
好了 我们现在就是启示录三骑士
Here we are, we're the Three Horseman of the Apocalypse,
原著中启示录四骑士为战争、瘟疫、饥荒和死亡
我会帮你的
你不是一个人 米哈
很不幸 诽谤和暗讽
掩盖了我政♥府♥那些经得起检验的事实
但对于那些没有妄下判断的人
我请求你们以客观的角度看待
我把话筒交给我的女儿
谢谢
就如我的父亲那样 她服务于锡那罗亚州的人♥民♥
没有哪个女儿比我更爱我的母亲
和你们一样 我听说了很多可怕的 有损我母亲名誉的事情
我母亲是有罪的
她是个毒贩
更糟的是 她还是个杀人犯
她必须接受正义的制裁
现在
逮捕她
逮捕州长
物归原主
博亚兹之子
差不多吧
和一个女骑士
and one Horsewoman.
你觉得你代表什么 特蕾莎
Which one you think you are, Teresa?
可能是瘟疫吧 也有可能是死亡
Pestilence, probably. Maybe Death.
这人肯定不是饥荒 我知道
This one here can't be Famine, I know that.
- 你想点什么吗 - 不了 谢谢
_
看好门就好了
Just watch the door.
不客气
Con gusto.
真没幽默感
No sense of humor.
贝多亚在镇上的狱里
Bedoya's in the county jail.
我们正好抓住他
We got him right where we want him.
一个倒下了 还有四个
One down, four to go.
你们做的很好 谢谢你们
Your men did a good job. Thank you.
我看出来这什么意思了
Yeah, I see which way the wind's blowing.
不过我得说 我这选择做的太棒了
I just made the smart choice. I got to say, though.
算是给了你一个惊喜
Kinda surprised at you.
不久之前你们还趾高气昂的
It wasn't so long ago you were all up on your high horse
为我狱里的那个孩子伤心
bleeding your heart about that kid in my jail.
现在 再瞧瞧你们
Now look at you.
和我坐在这里 一起做着生意
Sitting here right with me, and we're doing business together.
不知怎么的 还真是有点失望
Kind of disappointing, in a way.
大家都有自己的筹码
Everybody has their price.
我猜你们可能是菲尼克斯来的吧 这杯算我的
I guess yours was Phoenix. This is on me.
- 检察部的事怎么样了 - 我觉得他同意了
- How'd it go with the DA? - I think he's on board.
- 有乔治的消息吗 - 瓜伊马斯之后就没有了
- Have we heard from George? - Not since Guaymas.
他一直不用手♥机♥什么的 我联♥系♥不上他
He's been off-grid, I just can't get a hold of him.
- 我们要找到他 - 我会盯住的
- We need to find him. - I'll stay on it.
去找贝多亚
Go get Bedoya.
- 这他妈是什么意思 - 进去
- What the hell is this? - Get in.
你们在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
- 我救你出来的 - 你
- I got you out. - You?
法官已经定案了
Judge kicked the case.
卡森检察官不会记录在案
DA Carson chose not to file it.
警长没有逮捕令
The sheriff didn't have a warrant.
你应该知道这会怎么发展吧
You do know how this is going to look, right?
就像你为了救自己毁了和检察部的交易一样
Like you cut a deal with the DA to save yourself.
- 你陷害我 - 你自己应该小心点才是
- You set me up. - You should be more careful.
你到底想要我怎样 特蕾莎
What the hell do you want from me, Teresa?
我要委员会
I want La Comisión.
你要帮助运输他们
You're going to help deliver them.
波阿斯还在跑路
With Boaz on the run, and you getting
你们又被拖到这个破事里
dragged through the mud, business here has
这的生意基本就是顿足不前
nearly come to a standstill.
都因为你坚持我们反对的事
We're losing money because you persisted
我们现在会损失很多钱
in a war we advised you against.
我来提醒你一下 卡斯特 那个雷纳尔多
Let me remind you, Castel, that Reynaldo
已经对我表示了袭击波阿斯的
gave me his blessing on the attack on Boaz.
不幸的是琦柯是他们的附属伤害
Kique was unfortunately collateral damage.
女士们 我觉得我们可以
Ladies, I am certain we can figure out
一起想出办法
a solution to this together.
我已经安排了记者会 他们会处理好的
I've set up a press conference. That will take care of it.
- 我一直这样 - 好吧
- I always do. - Yeah, well.
自信和信任在失去以后
Confidence and trust are hard things
很难再赢回来
to win back once they've been lost.
带着情绪去做决定
Making decisions based on emotions
绝对做不成 卡米拉
is never good business, Camila.
- 你说什么 - 这个生意变了
- Excuse me? - This business is changing.
那些毒枭要祈祷
The days of narcos praying to Malverde,
向神灵寻求建议
and asking advice from misticos?
- 那些日子已经过去了 - 没错
- Those days are done. - Indeed.
咖♥啡♥因♥是个数十亿的产业
Cocaina is a multi-billion dollar industry,
所以必须用更加老练细化的管理
so it needs to be managed with more sophistication.
你说的没错 卡斯特 谢谢你
You're right, Castel. Thank you.
记得转告雷纳尔多我听取了他的建议
Please tell Reynaldo that his concerns have been heard.
- 我会的 - 现在
- I will. - And now,
我要走了
if you'll excuse me.
下次见
_
很高兴见到你
_
罗萨里奥
Rosario.
夫人
Se?ora?
- 我要问你点事 - 您尽管说 夫人
我需要借一下你的车钥匙
钥匙
可以 给
谢谢
把犯人带过来
就他一个
是 好
谢了 兄弟
委员会 他们可以见面
La Comisión, they're willing to meet.
我跟他们说会把你交给他们
I told them I would hand you over to them.
我会这样 你和我 没事的 对吧
I'll do this, and me and you, we're good, right?
是的 你和我是搭档
Yes, you and I will be partners
跟着塔查一起
along with Taza.
合作愉快
To partnership.
准备好了
All set, then.
带上波泰和你一起
Take Pote with you.
我们成功的话 就可以随便自♥由♥出入菲尼克斯
We succeed, we're free to run Phoenix how we want.
我们就是城里唯一的玩家 我们一起合作
We'll be the only game in town, and we'll do it together.
希望是这样 到时候见
I hope so. I'll see you soon.
我们走
Let's go.
晚上好 垃圾
我释放你 因为你是最好的杀手
我想找你来帮我除掉这个麻烦
你想让我帮你杀谁
科特斯对我不错
嗨 我给你带了些茶
Hi, I brought you some tea.
谢谢
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表