剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我知道你和埃尔桑托的勾当
I know what's going on with you and El Santo.
我从来没见过那个男人
I've never met the man.
扯淡
Bullshit.
你通过我认识的他
You found him through us,
你要为他的死负责
and you're the reason he's dead.
詹姆斯 世界上有两种人
James, there are two kinds of people in the world,
一种是发号♥施令的人 另一种是接受指令的人
those that gives orders and those that take them.
而你就是一个不知天高地厚的混球
You're a son of a bitch that just doesn't know his place.
你是一个即将要把自己的叛徒害死
You're the son of the bitch who's about to have
把他们的尸骨仍在台阶上的混♥蛋♥
his rat killed and their carcass left on his doorstep.
然后我就等待着 看接下来会发生什么
Then I waited to see what would happen.
我没等很久
I didn't have to wait long.
就看到她逃离了酿酒厂
She fled the winery.
德文一定告诉她游戏开始了
Devon must have told her the game was up.
手♥机♥里有德文打来的电♥话♥吗
Are there any calls from Devon here?
我确定他告诉她删掉通话记录了
I'm sure he told her to delete them.
他们还把这个放到我屋子里诬陷我
And they put this in my room to frame me.
所以仅凭你的一面之词就否定她
So it's your word against hers.
她还没坦白
Well, she hasn't confessed,
如果你想问这个
if that's what you're asking.
但是也不会拖很久
But that won't take me long.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你怀疑我没问题
But you had no problem suspecting me.
你想让我和她谈谈吗
You want me to talk to her?
我去吧
I will.
我可以解释
I can explain.
事情不是你想的那样
Okay, this isn't what you think.
詹姆斯只是想自保
James is trying to save himself.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
他一直在对你说谎 特雷莎
He's been lying to you, Teresa.
他还试图勾引你 这都是他的计划
When he tried to seduce you, it was all part of his plan.
什么计划
What plan?
他一直都在和德文密谋
He's been in bed with Devon this entire time.
詹姆斯才是骗你的人 不是我
James is the one lying to you, not me.
你好好想想
Think about it.
在酒厂 德文突然出现找埃尔桑托
At the winery, Devon shows up looking for El Santo,
突然埃尔桑托就死了
and all of a sudden, El Santo's dead.
然后你在詹姆斯的屋子里找到了窃听器
And then... then you find a bug in James' room.
我是说 我知道你喜欢他
I mean, I know you have feelings for him,
但是你不能让自己的感情影响你的判断能力
but you can't let that cloud your judgment.
我从来都没告诉过你窃听器的事
I never told you about the bug.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
一字不差的告诉我
All of it.
特雷莎
Teresa!
在酒厂事发之后 他找到了落单的我
After the winery, he found me... alone.
德文
Devon?
嘿 凯利·安妮
Hey, Kelly Anne.
- 不是 - 嘿 没关系
- No. - Hey, it's okay.
- 我不会伤害你的 - 你想做什么
- I'm not gonna hurt you. - What do you want from me?
你帮助我们接近埃尔桑托
Your help getting closer to El Santo.
我们找到了他的工厂 但我们想要他
We found his factory, but we want him.
我已经说过了 我不知道他在哪
I already told you, I don't know where he is.
但特蕾莎知道
But Teresa does.
你和她的关系很有利于让她
Your proximity to her puts her in an ideal situation
为我们获取信息
to acquire that information for us.
我们
Us?
- 所以你是警♥察♥吗 - 也不算是吧
- So you're a cop? - No, not exactly.
你想让我背叛她吗
And you want me to rat on her?
你可以想怎么对我就怎么对我
You can wine-board me all you want, man.
我不会帮你的
I'm not gonna help you.
我要对特蕾莎忠诚
My loyalty is to Teresa.
你知道吗 埃尔桑托
You know, El Santo...
现在犯的罪完全已经不是普通的小罪了
is on a whole other level of criminal.
他和特蕾莎玩完的话 他不仅会杀了她
When he's done with Teresa, he will not only kill her,
他会直接把她扔到一个油桶里
he will throw her into a 55-gallon barrel of oil,
点着火 看着她活活烧死
light it, and watch her sear to death.
你可以救特蕾莎的命
You can help save Teresa's life.
我觉得你应该知道需要做什么
I think you know what needs to be done.
德文说埃尔桑托打算杀了你
Devon told me that El Santo was gonna kill you.
而我只是想保护你
And I just wanted to protect you.
我知道这听起来很不可信
I know it sounds crazy.
我就是从这时候开始吸毒的
That's when I started using,
那天晚上在旅馆
and I... I tried to get out of all this
我想逃脱掉这些事 我打包了行李
that night at the motel. I packed my stuff
打算逃跑
so I could run,
但他们一直在监视我
but they were always watching me.
然后他给了你这个跟踪器
And he gave you the tracker.
是的
Yeah.
是的 我又做了一个
Yeah, I made a copy,
他让我换一下
and he told me switch it out.
我在詹姆斯的房♥间也放了一个
I planted the bug in James' room too.
我做了些不光鲜的事
I've done things I'm not proud of.
对你 对詹姆斯还有波泰
And to you and to James and to Pote.
你管我叫姐姐
You called me your sister.
因为你是
You are.
你真的是 你对我来说就是家人
You are. You're family to me.
我爱你 真的
I love you. I do.
我曾经相信过你
I trusted you.
我不相信任何人了
I don't trust anyone.
对不起 特蕾莎
I'm sorry, Teresa.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
你说的没错
You were right.
是她
It's her.
她就是叛徒
She's the mole.
大家都犯过错
Everyone makes mistakes.
但不是所有人都能活下来
But not everyone survives them.
我怎么会没想到会有这么一天呢
How could I not see this coming?
妈的 我也是
Shit. Neither did I.
那你会怎么做
What would you do?
这个决定应该由你来做
That's the decision for you to make.
我不能替你做
需要大胆决定
Needs to go.
你放一个叛徒进来 那这个就会从内服腐蚀你
You let one in, it will eat you from the inside out.
这将会是什么样呢
What's it gonna be?
你上周腿拉伤了
上个月伤到了脚腕
你需要休息一下
我没事的
或许是时候想一下接下来的事了
这是我的生活
我永远不想做别人的妻子
时间不让人啊
但我对你的爱永无尽头
我们以后会打造美好的生活
你会是我的另一半
想一想我们可以共同完成的一切
但是
是时候抛开这一切了
我爱你
我会考虑的
洛亚
Loya?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
我是军队的 快出来
把手举起走出来
不要
No.
我还有孩子
两个儿子
放我走吧
老板 不要伤害我
我再也不是老板了
I'm not jefa anymore.
我只是卡米拉
I'm just Camila.
波泰 别用我犯过的大错评判我
Pote, please don't judge me in my greatest sin.
我也做过好事 你知道的
I did some good stuff, you know.
我 我为你和特蕾莎牺牲过自己
Like, I... I sacrificed myself for you and Teresa.
我一点也不后悔
Do not regret it at all.
特蕾莎把我们一群迷失的人聚集了起来
Teresa collected us just like a pack of strays,
我永远爱她
and I love her forever for that, and...
我知道 我知道你也会的
I know you... I know you will too,
所以拜托你替我照顾好她
so please just take care of her for me.
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表