剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
I think we're done here.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
无人机怎么样了
How are my birds doing?
在美国边境被击落
They were shot down on the U.S. side of the border.
我们向博亚兹保证他们是安全的
We gave Boaz our assurances they would be safe.
会产生后续问题的
There will be blowback.
我去处理博亚兹的事
I'll handle Boaz.
我们在欧洲的那件事呢
What about our pending matter in Europe?
特蕾莎的玻利维亚产品在整个
Teresa's Bolivian product is turning up
欧洲大♥陆♥流行起来
all over the continent.
我的消息是 现在意大利流行
My sources say it hit Italy first.
然后是西班牙和马耳他
It was also found in Spain and Malta.
我会派人调查
I'll dispatch men to investigate.
好的
Good.
我希望她
I hope she's living in a hole,
像老鼠一样苟活着
like a rat.
喂
Hey.
你没赶上晚餐
You're late for dinner.
我在工作
I was working.
真的吗 忙什么
Really? On what?
跟美国技术人员视频
Skyping with the tech guy in the U.S.
我马上回家
I'm heading back home soon.
快点
Well, make it fast.
汤要好了
This soppa tal-armla is almost ready.
我不知道是什么汤
I have no idea what that is.
是马耳他的传统菜肴
It's a traditional Maltese dish.
就好像没有猪的猪肚汤
It's like a menudo minus the pig.
但是猪才是美味的关键啊
But the pig is the best part.
等会儿 一会儿打给你
Hold on. I'll call you right back.
怎么了亲爱的
是特蕾莎·门多萨
It's Teresa Mendoza.
我找到她了
I found her.
卡米拉
Camila...
你依旧那么美
you look lovely as always.
谢谢你
Gracias.
- 你还记得我的侄女 卡斯泰尔吧 - 当然啦
- You remember my niece, Castel. - Of course.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hola. - Hola.
你现在为你叔叔工作了啊
I understand you work for your uncle now.
我和他合伙干 没错
I work with him, yeah.
我们一会在谈生意
Uh, we'll talk business later.
我是来找伊莎贝拉的 她在这儿啊
I'm here for Isabela, and here she is now.
- 教父 你好 - 你好吗 亲爱的
- Hola, padrino. - Cómo estás, mi amor?
谢谢你们大老远的赶来
Thank you for coming all this way.
- 祝贺你 - 谢谢
- Felicidad. - Gracias.
- 妈妈 - 怎么了
- Mom? - Yes.
基葵的父亲来的很晚
Kique's dad is really late.
或许我们可以不等他先开始
Maybe we could start without him.
可以
Of course.
基奎 过来
Kique, join us.
感谢你们今晚来到这里
参加我女儿和基奎·希门尼斯的
订婚庆典
即使是在最黑暗的时候 基奎也一直陪伴在我女儿的身旁
这
才是家人
才是爱
如果今晚埃皮法尼奥能和我们一起庆祝
他会非常 非常骄傲的
欢迎一个像亲儿子一般的人加入我们的家庭
- 谢谢 - 干杯
- Gracias. - Salud!
干杯
Salud!
欧拉丽
Orale...
我亲爱的家人们 你们好吗
想着瓦尔加斯老爸不能亲自到场
牵着自己女儿的手走上红毯就很伤心
我想我的礼物对你们来说会是很好的补充
怎么样
Heh?
怎么样
Heh?
干杯
Salud!
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Salud! - Salud!
金雕像 真的吗
Gold-plated statue? Really?
从里到外都是纯金的 州长
Solid gold, to the core, Governor.
我有钱烧得慌 好吗
I've got money to burn, right?
产品也是一样 不是吗
And product too, que no?
你的产品遭遇真的很不幸
What happened to your product was unfortunate.
请接收我们最诚挚的歉意
Please accept our sincerest apologies.
别道歉了
Forget your apologies,
告诉我缉毒局是怎么知道我的货里藏♥毒♥的
and tell me how the DEA knew about my shipment.
他们一定在监视我们
They must have surveillance.
或者我们之中叛徒 上校 有叛徒
Or a rat, Colonel. A rat.
我现在是准将了
It's General now.
很抱歉 上校 准将
Oh, I'm sorry, Colonel. General.
现在谁还能分清楚头衔的区别呢
Who can tell the difference these days anyway?
我已近开始展开调查了
I've already begun an investigation on
调查缉毒局到底是怎么知道我们行动细节的
how the DEA knew the details of our operation.
你是说我领导的行动吗
You mean my operation.
现在是我的生意了
It's my business now.
我给你分红的唯一原因
The only reason I'm giving you a cut
就是因为埃皮法尼奥是个好人
is because Epifanio was a gentleman.
你没有给我任何东西
You're not giving me anything.
是我在收取
I'm receiving...
一部分利润
a part of the cut,
因为我才是州长
because I am the governor,
这就是惯例
and that's the way it's done.
这就是我们一直以来的惯例
That's the way it's always been done.
你看 我们的生意里没什么新事物可言 我的朋友
You see, there's nothing new in our business, my friend,
你也是
not even you.
我保证
I promise,
我会揪出为我们的损失负责人的
I will find out who's responsible for our loss.
至于现在
And now,
为了我们的孩子着想
for the sake of our children,
我们不要表现的太有敌意 好吗
let's not behave like enemies, hm?
为了我们的家庭当然可以
我被人跟踪了 但是我甩掉他们了
I was followed, but I lost them.
- 你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
是警♥察♥跟踪你还是卡米拉跟踪你
Was it the police or Camila?
我不知道
I don't know.
不管是谁
Either way...
我们都得走了
we have to go.
我们去了安全屋又能怎么样呢
So, we go to the safe house and then what, huh?
我们早上就离开吗
We leave in the morning?
在我们的货物到达之后
After our shipment comes in.
我们可以带着很多钱逃跑了
We'll have too much cash to run with.
奥列格答应给我和那个银行家可可·德拉佩那安排见一面
Oleg promised me a meeting with the banker, Rocco de la Pe?a,
他可以帮我们洗钱
who can help us launder it.
洛克·德拉佩那不是那种
Rocco de la Pe?a's not the kinda man
被别人牵着鼻子走的人 他不喜欢别人给他定时间
that will be happy somebody else is making his appointments.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
奥列格
Oleg?
是我 特雷莎
It's me, Teresa.
很高兴收接到你的电♥话♥ 亲爱的
A pleasure to hear from you, darling.
明早卸货一切准备就绪了吗
Is everything in place for our shipment tomorrow?
是的 但是有意外状况发生了
Yeah, but something came up.
我需要现在就和洛可·德拉佩那见面
The meeting with de la Pe?a needs to happen now.
我已经等了很久了
I've waited long enough.
我早就告诉过你了 特雷莎
I told you, Teresa,
可可是一个很忙的人呢
Rocco is a very busy man.
当我给你欧洲份额的时候
When I gave you my European distribution,
你答应过我 会把我引荐给他
you promised me an introduction would be made.
如果你明天想要货
If you want your shipment tomorrow,
那你最好给我安排和他见面
you will get me a sit-down.
敲诈我吗 这样可不好 特雷莎
Blackmail? Not your best look, Teresa.
要么我今晚见到他
Either I meet him tonight,
否则你拿不到货的
or you won't get your product.
我来安排一下吧
I'll make a call.
你家真美 卡米拉
Such a lovely home, Camila.
但是我不得不说 我很惊讶 你在失去埃皮法尼奥之后
But I must say, I was surprised that you decided to stay here
仍然决定留在这里
after losing Epifanio.
多亏了博亚兹
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表