剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
你有老婆吗
Do you have a wife?
有家庭吗
Or family?
我不总是一个人
I'm not always alone.
你满足吗
Is that enough for you?
我结过一次婚
I was married once.
离了
Didn't work out.
你从没和我说过你有老婆
Never told me you had a wife.
你也没和我说过你遇见的所有男人啊
Do you tell me about all the men in your life?
有孩子吗
What about kids?
有没有个小波特金
Is there a little Potemkin out there somewhere?
没有
No.
在那之前 我就离开她了
I left her before that happened.
为什么
Why?
因为不是人人都配有爱情的
'Cause love is not for everyone.
他来了
There he is.
你是福尔肯吗
Are you Falcón?
你迟到了
You're late.
我以为有人跟踪我 不得不折返
I thought I was being followed. I had to double back.
手从兜里拿出来
Take your hands out of your pocket.
他没带武器
He's clean.
你带钱了吗
Did you bring the money?
警♥察♥可能正盯着呢
Police can be watching.
你给他钱的话 我们可能就被铺了
You give him the money and we could get arrested.
我们现在离开 货还在路上
We walk away now, the shipment is still coming,
我没就没生意了
we have no deal.
你打算怎么着
So, what you wanna do?
我们带上他立刻走
We go now and take him with us.
- 走 - 嘿
- Walk. - Hey...
怎么回事 干嘛啊
Hey, what's happening? What is this?
跑 快跑
Run! Run!
快跑
Run!
是你带他们来的吗
Did you bring 'em, cabrón?
- 你带他们来的吗 - 不是不是
- Did you bring 'em? - No, no, no!
举起手来
Hands in the air!
- 你带他们来的吗 - 我都说了不是
- Did you bring them? - No! I said no!
放下你的武器
Throw your weapons down
举起手走出来
and come out with your hands in the air!
我还要开枪
I'm going to fire again.
你坐驾驶位 踩油门
Get behind the wheel, and you step on the gas,
不要回头 听明白没
and don't look back, you understand?
不可能
That's not happening.
这说不通
This doesn't make sense.
这要是突击行动的话 应该有很多警♥察♥啊
If this were a bust, there would be an army out there.
- 快来 - 你要干嘛
- Come here. - What are you doing?
我看看他们到底想怎样
I'm gonna find out what they want.
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
立即
Do it!
照办
Now!
好的
All right.
好的 别冲动
All right, take it easy.
你们不是来抓人的
You're not here to make an arrest.
你们没有支援
You have no back-up.
你们想干嘛
What do you want?
我们为钱而来
We're here for our cut.
自打福尔肯调任 我们就一直跟踪他
We've been following Agent Falcón since his transfer.
我们知道有人企图行贿
We knew there'd be a bribe attempt.
他们还说墨西哥腐♥败♥
And they say Mexico's corrupt.
这样就公平了 不是吗
It's only fair, no?
还是给你们点颜色瞧瞧
Or you want to do it the hard way?
嘿
Hey!
他说他要报酬
He said he wanted to get paid,
- 我给了 - 这是个误会
- so I paid him. - It was a mistake.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
丹妮拉
Daniela...
斯普特里
Spliteri!
你有两个选择 丹妮拉
You have two choices, Daniela.
可以今晚亡命于此
You can die here tonight,
也可以活着 明早帮我们接货
or live to help us with our shipment in the morning.
签文件 放行
Sign the paperwork. Let them through!
你昨晚差点害自己丢了性命
You almost got yourself killed last night.
我可以像你一样识破贪污警♥察♥
I can spot a dirty cop as good as you can.
货接到了
We got the shipment through.
现在还有两名港口警♥察♥替咱办事
And now we have two port cops working for us.
现在的势力更强大了
We're in an even stronger position now.
这次是成功了
It worked this time.
那下次呢
How 'bout next time, huh?
你不可能独自创造一个帝国 特里西塔
You cannot build an empire all on your own, Teresita.
你好
将军 我是赫莫
我在瓦莱特纳发现了那个姑娘
正如我们所料
你是怎么找到她的
How did you locate her?
我手下拿着她的照片仔细盘查
她犯了个错
犯什么错了
What mistake was that?
她落单了
她的小男宠告诉我的
她天天在他工作的咖啡馆学习
肯定住得不远
耐心点 赫莫 小心行事
Patience, Hummer. Take care where you strike.
瓦尔加斯夫人想避开局里的注意
Se?ora Vargas would like to avoid the authorities.
这下学会了吧
不要窝吃窝拉
- 洛亚特工 - 州长
- Agent Loya. - Governor.
你真美
You're looking well.
无人机的事办的漂亮
You did good with the drones.
我们直接谈正事吧
Shall we get down to business?
当然
Absolutely.
想要复职可不止击落几架无人机
It's gonna take a lot more than a few downed drones
这么简单
to get you reinstated.
我奉上20公斤的毒品
I just handed you a 20-kilo bust on a platter,
你却说这些不够
and you're telling me that isn't enough?
不管你的情报从哪来的
Whoever you're getting this intel from,
都不安全
it isn't safe.
也许是时候放手了
Maybe it's time to let this go.
找别的吧
Find something else.
没别的了
There is nothing else.
你两个月前联♥系♥我的时候
When you reached out to me two months ago,
我以为这是个疯狂的想法
I thought this was a crazy idea.
什么
What?
墨西哥州长帮忙打击贩毒分子吗
For a Mexican governor to help bring down a narco?
我正是因此当选啊
That's why I was elected.
你想除掉博亚兹·希门尼斯
You want Boaz Jimenez out of your hair.
你知道 有州民
You know, there's people in my state
怀疑我的能力
that have doubts about my competence.
那些人认为一个女人
There are those who think that a woman
不配取代她丈夫
isn't worthy to fill her husband's shoes.
你把博亚兹教导你老大的手里
You deliver Boaz to your superiors,
你就会复职
and you will be reinstated,
我的支持率也会上涨
and my approval ratings will soar.
对咱们两全其美
It works well for both of us.
你为什么来找我呢 卡米拉
Why'd you choose to come to me, Camila?
这很冒险
It was a risk.
不入虎穴焉得虎子
There's no gain without risk.
尽管事实上
And despite the fact that...
我们曾是敌人
we've been adversaries,
我相信你是个正直的人 阿朗佐
I believe you're a decent man, Alonzo.
我打赌你也很实际
I just gambled on you being a pragmatic one too.
科特斯 将军
你告诉科特斯我们的安排了吗
Have you told Cortez about our arrangement yet?
他知道我一直在给缉毒署的人
He knows I've been leaking information
泄露消息
to someone inside the DEA,
他只需要知道这么多
and that's all he needs to know about this.
现在
Now...
敬你
to you...
官复原职
and getting your badge back.
敬瓦尔加斯州长
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表