剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
南方女王 前情提要
Previously on Queen of the South...
上车 快点
Get in the car. Now!
我们上次见面的时候 你提出要合作
Last time we met, you offered me a partnership.
然后你试图杀我
And you tried to kill me.
如果我真的想杀你 你早死了 你知道的
If I really wanted to kill you, you'd be dead, you know that.
我刚见到特蕾莎的时候 她是个离群的杂种狗
Teresa was a stray mutt when I met her.
让她和其他的狗死在寒冷中吧
Let her die in the cold with the other dogs.
你这样的姑娘能给我什么
What does a girl like you have to offer me?
你丈夫在找的那本书
The book your husband's been after.
你还参与加密货币交易吗
You deal in cryptocurrencies?
说到让钱消失
When it comes to making money disappear,
我能多完美有多完美
I'm as close to perfection as our world allowed us.
瓦莱塔 马耳他 当局注意到
Valletta, Malta. The authorities took notice
一帮索马里船员上个月停在了瓦莱塔的一个港口
of a Somali crew landing at a port in Valletta last month.
乔治国王会用索马里人
King George uses Somalis.
你可以成为我的宝嘉康蒂
You can be my Pocahontas.
或者我做你的宝嘉康蒂
Or maybe I'll be your Pocahontas.
- 你怎么逃出来的 - 詹姆斯
- How did you get away? - James.
- 他现在在哪 - 在后备箱
- Where is he now? - In the trunk.
好姑娘 我要走了
Attagirl. I'm leaving now.
而现在 我要杀掉你
_
我再问你一遍
_
特蕾莎 在 哪
_
而对你来说 一直都只有一种结束的方式
And there was only ever one way for this to end for you.
特蕾莎现在受我保护了 离我的岛远点
_
一个杀手没了他射击的手
_
比死还可怕
_
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我昏迷多久了
How long have I been out?
嗨
Hey.
多久
How long?
两天
Two days.
医生让把绷带留着
The doctor said to keep the bandage on.
他说你可能需要手术
He said you might need surgery.
放屁
_
我想找到那些混♥蛋♥ 让他们付出代价
I wanna find those pendejos and make them pay.
可能有点难 他们都死了
Might be hard. They're both dead.
他和我们一伙了
He's with us now.
和我不是 他是个叛徒混♥蛋♥
_
我需要你信任我 好吗
I need you to trust me, okay?
你需要休息 恢复体力
You need to rest and get your strength back.
特雷西塔
Teresita.
你坏掉对我就没用了
You're no use to me broken.
你听我说 混♥蛋♥
You listen to me, pendejo,
你敢再背叛我们一次 我就把你
you betray us again and I will carve you
砍了 像砍猪一样
like a freaking cochinito.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
躺下吧
Lay down.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们有个重要的会面
We have an important meeting.
罗科会给我们看他的银行系统
Rocco's gonna show us his banking system.
加密货币
Cryptocurrency.
你确定你可以信任他
You sure you can trust him?
他救了我们的命
He saved our lives.
但我不会信任他
But I'm not gonna trust him
直到他证明他的系统能用
until he proves his system works.
你想要一个概念验证
And you wanna get a proof of concept?
恩
Yeah.
你准备给这个
How much are you planning to give
疯子魔术师多少钱
the pinche loco magician?
如果他的系统没问题
If his system checks out,
我会在他的银行存两千万
I'll put $20 million with his bank.
剩下的我保持流动
The rest I'll keep liquid.
聪明 不会被绑在马耳他
Smart. Won't be tied down in Malta.
嗯 这样我们可以在世界任何地方运作
Yeah. That way we can operate anywhere in the world.
特雷西塔
Teresita.
我们
"We"?
你先休息休息 好吧
Let's get some rest, okay?
我马上回来
I'll be back soon.
走吧
Let's go.
那个自大的混♥蛋♥
That pompous bastard.
他觉得他可以保护特蕾莎
He thinks he can keep Teresa from me.
将军 你到马耳他去
I want you to go to Malta, General.
把她从他的手里夺回来
Tear her from his fingers.
罗科·德拉佩纳是一个有权势而且很危险的人
Rocco de la Pe?a is a powerful and dangerous man.
在他自家后院和他打一架
It would be folly to pick a fight with him
可太蠢了
in his own backyard.
比起我你会更害怕一个外国小流氓
You're scared of a foreign hooligan more than me?
现在你不需要更多的敌人
You don't need more enemies at this moment.
让德拉佩纳慢慢厌倦她
Let de la Pe?a grow bored with her.
现在你必须专注于对付真正的敌人
Right now you must stay focused on the real enemy.
波阿斯·希门尼斯必须是你的首要考虑对象
Boaz Jimenez must be your first concern.
我决定谁是我真正的敌人 不是你
I decide who my real enemy is, not you.
波阿斯只是头笨牛
Boaz is just a stupid bull.
但他是一头有一根长矛的牛
But he's a bull with a spear in his side,
而他和你一起在场上
and he's in the ring with you.
不要把后背露给他
Do not turn your back to him.
如果你不肯帮我
If you don't help me,
我会找到愿意帮的人
I'll find someone who will.
小心点 老板
_
复仇就像所有的毒品一样
Revenge is like any drug.
它能满足你 也能统治你
It can please you, or it can rule you.
执念会在你最需要的时候杀死逻辑
Obsession will kill logic when you need it most.
特蕾莎只是一只离群的狗 将军
Teresa is just a stray dog, General.
我们该干掉她了
It's time we put her down.
大多数洗钱者
Most money launderers
用生意来洗清他们客户的现金
use businesses to clean their clients' cash.
酒店 饭店 零售
Hotels, restaurants, retail.
罗科·德拉佩纳利用网络
Rocco de la Pe?a uses the internet.
他说这很安全
He claims it's safe.
我们等着瞧
We'll see.
你的线下服务器在这里
Your offline servers are here?
在楼下我的保险库里
Downstairs in my vault.
无法攻破
Impenetrable.
如果服务器过热 我们会失去一切
If the servers overheat, we could lose everything.
如果冷却系统失效怎么办
What if the cooling system fails?
我有应对方案
I have a contingency.
所有房♥间都单独真空封闭
All rooms are individually vacuum sealed,
在几秒内抽走所有氧气
pulling all oxygen out within seconds,
立即扑灭任何威胁
instantly extinguishing any threat.
咱们从你当前的方式说起
Let's start with your current methods,
说实话 它们充满风险
which, frankly, are fraught with risk.
比方说
For example,
给你玻利维亚供货商的货款
the payments to your Bolivian supplier.
走吧
Let's go.
虽然你能拿到很多风格得分
Though you get major style points
因为你用索马里海盗
for your use of Somali pirates,
但你系统里
there are some glaring
还有一些显著的弱点
vulnerabilities in your system...
会导致你损失财产
That can result in the loss of your assets.
- 咱们假设你想存 - 三百万
- Let's say you wanna deposit... - $3 million.
存进我的账户 而我买♥♥三百万的
Into my account, and I purchase $3 million...
你喜欢哪种货币
in which coin do you prefer?
以太坊和比特币变动太频繁
Ethereum and Bitcoin have too much movement.
我比较喜欢莺蛤币
I'm thinking Pteria.
挺好 挺好
Fair enough. Fair enough.
所以我把你的货币存进你的银行账户
So I deposit your coins into your bank account.
现在 你的三百万莺蛤币
Right now, your $3 million in Pteria
被打碎变成数字代码的小碎片
is broken up into tiny pieces of digital code,
分布在上千个账户里
and spread through thousands of accounts,
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表