剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
We agreed to do business in a different way.
但我觉得这不是关于生意的事
But I don't think this is about business.
那个女孩就是小时候你遇见的我
That girl was me when you met me.
我知道奴隶的滋味
I know what it's like to be a slave,
那些人根本不在乎你的死活
to people who don't give a shit whether you live or die.
小公主
Yo, principessa!
国王到了
The King has arrived.
那个跳梁小丑在这干什么
特蕾莎
Ugh, Teresa.
有人吗 我的狗呢
Can I get any men? Where my dogs at?
哦 他来了 小矮子
Oh, there he is. Baby Chapo.
恭喜你痊愈了
Welcome back from being a dipstick.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么了
What the shit happened to you?
你不会和猩猩上♥床♥了吧
You try and hump a real Wookie?
- 乔治 - 对 计划时间
- George. - Right. Plan time.
伊薇特的信息是对的
So Yvette's information was correct.
是 罗科子公♥司♥
Yep. There's a cargo ship
有一艘货船
owned by one of Rocco's subsidiaries
今天离开森格莱阿港
leaving Port Senglea today.
到时候那边的人手会比俱乐部少一点
Now, it'll have less guards than at the club.
救女孩们出来就更安全
It'd be safer to get the girls out there.
他们什么要走海运
Why would he ship them?
空运不行吗
Why not just fly 'em?
这样他就能挣两次钱
He makes twice the money on them this way.
船员利用她们的时候会给他钱
He gets paid once for the trip, when the crew uses them,
等到岸后再付一次钱
and again when they get to their destination.
真是卑鄙
It's despicable.
罗科这帮人把走私犯的名声都毁了
Bastards like Rocco ruin the good name of smugglers.
一旦女孩们开始移♥动♥后
Now, my men and I will take out the guards
我就带着我的人拿下那里的看守
right here once the girls are on the move.
然后我们需要离开马耳他
Then we need to get out of Malta.
我们商量的时候
As we speak,
我的人会在港口另一边
my boys are parking our escape vessel
部下逃生船
on the other side of the port.
现在我们在加油
Now, we'll load her up.
一旦这船准备好了
The second this shit goes belly up, ooh,
那可真是不得了
we gotta skedaddle with a fury.
如果罗科知道你也参与其中
If Rocco knows you're involved,
你刚给他的两千万就没了
you'll lose the $20 million you just gave him.
所以我们需要先把钱从银行取出来
That's why we need to get the money out of the bank first.
你现在为了
You're putting yourself
不受到良心的谴责完全是把自己往火坑里推
in a whole lot of danger just to keep your conscience clean.
这比为了钱做事更糟吗
Is that any worse than doing it for the money?
所以我们要抢银行了吗
So we're robbing a bank?
不抢
We're not robbing a bank.
我们要带枪吗
We're bringing guns?
是的
Yeah.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我不是去吃三明治
I'm gonna go not eat a sandwich.
国王
这真的这么重要吗
森格莱阿港口 马耳他
处理中
完成
没有蛇我哪也不去
I ain't going nowhere without the snake.
我们对抗的可是马耳他百万富翁
We're facing off against a Maltese billionaire.
谁知道他会准备什么
Lord know what that freak's packing.
别忘了那个蛋箱
Don't forget the egg case.
你怎么样 亲爱的 老实说
How're you holding up, darling? On the real.
我还好
I'm fine.
他们又给你添堵了吗
Wonder Twins giving you grief?
比拉
Bilal.
拿去抽
Hit that.
波特和詹姆斯会做好他们该做的事
Pote and James will do what needs to be done.
是的
No doubt.
但一个自九岁起就不再以真面目示人的
But for a man who ain't seen below that mustache
家伙来说 他可不是那么好对付的
since he was nine, he can get pretty lippy.
他们已经怕你了吗
Oh, they're just scared for you is all.
没人能猜到疯子想什么
Psychopaths can be unpredictable.
就像勇敢的女人
Kind of like courageous women.
我不是勇敢
I'm not being brave.
如果真的有其他办法 我肯定不会这样
If there was another way to do this, I would.
你的人看起来很忠诚
Your men seem loyal.
他们知道该怎么做才对他们有好处
They know where their bread's buttered.
所以只是为了钱吗
So it's just for the money?
不 那些人很特殊
Nah. Them boys are special.
我们一起经历了很多
We've been through a lot together.
但我总是对他们有话直说
But I'm always straight with them.
我现在也要对你说了
Like I gotta be with you right now.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我很多年前为罗科跑过船
I did a run for Rocco years back.
在屋子里我不想说这件事
And I didn't wanna say anything in the house,
但我觉得你还是应该知道
but I think it's important you know who
- 给你办事的到底是什么人 - 你为什么没告诉我
- you're clashing horns with. - Why didn't you tell me?
因为这并不会影响你做事的出发点和过程
It don't affect the why you're doing what you're doing.
但保不准有万一的情况
But it... it might just affect the "if."
- 听懂了吗 - 听着呢
- You hear me? - Yeah, I'm listening.
罗科在加利西亚黑♥手♥党♥就是强制执行的人
Rocco came up as an enforcer in the Galician Mafia.
即使在当时的环境下 他们也臭名昭著
Dark reputation even back then.
我给阿富汗反♥动♥起义军
I smuggled a payload of Kalashnikovs
走私了一批卡拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥ 他们想要
to this Afghani rebel-rousers they're trying to get
反击其中一个对手
to strike against one of their competitors.
罗科迫♥害♥了那些人的家人
Rocco had their families crucified.
女人 孩子
Women, kids.
那人嗜杀成性
Dude's got a thing for blood.
现在他又把自己乔装成什么高科技产品商人
Now he passing himself off as some kind of techno wizard.
但他本性没变
But the dude ain't changed.
你知道我为什么不能抛下他们吗
You understand why I can't leave them behind?
我知道 我理解
I do. I get it.
我们都在这支持你
And we're all here for you.
但你需要了解你对手的实力
You just need to understand what you're up against.
他就是个蜘蛛
The man's a goddamn spider.
等着你走上他的网
You walking right out onto his web.
关上门 我们走
Close her up. Let's go.
停
_
你们觉得这是开玩笑吗
_
这是你们的婚礼 你们的第一支舞
_
- 不好意思 我们这样很不好 - 他们根本都没好好尝试
_
妈妈 你可以给我们表演一下吗
Mom, will you show us?
我妈妈在我这么大的时候 立志成为一名舞蹈家
My mom studied to be a dancer when she was my age.
这我还真不知道
I didn't know that.
怎么样 将军
How about it, General?
你可以和我妈妈一起为我们演示一下吗
Will you help my mother show us how it's done?
将军 你的舞步很轻盈
You're very light on your feet, General.
真是让人佩服
I'm impressed.
但你是天赋异禀的那位 我的老板
You're the one with the gifts, mi jefa.
让我看看
Let me see it.
我们到达指定地点
We're in position now.
罗科还在银行
Rocco's still inside the bank.
他一离开 我们就进去
As soon as he leaves, we're going in.
我们的人在港口看着呢
Got our guy at the port on lookout.
罗科的人一带女人们上船
He's gonna call me when Rocco's guys
他就会给我打电♥话♥
bring the ladies for transport.
你们一拿到票子
The second y'all get your hands on the monies,
我们就去夺下女子
me and my boys are gonna snatch up some honeys.
安全屋的东西都取走了吗
Did you get everything from the safe house?
干净到压根不会有人发现你们来过
Like y'all were never there.
逃生船已经准备好了
Got the getaway boat all loaded up.
你们的钱也从安全屋拿走了
Got your money from the safe house in there.
所有家当都带上了
And all of Chewy's pots and pans.
谢了 乔治
Thank you, George.
我们这边一出来 就联♥系♥你
As soon as we're out, I'll let you know.
清空账户会引人注意
Emptying your account is gonna raise some flags.
我会在账户里留下一百万
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表