剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
_没有了开枪之手的杀手
_还不如死
关掉引擎
Kill the engine.
可以放他走
You can let him go.
特蕾莎 我哪也不去
Teresa, I'm not going anywhere.
你帮不了我 他要的认识我
You can't help me. I'm the one you want.
我叫特蕾莎·门多萨
I'm Teresa Mendoza. The bounty's for my head.
听我说 求求你
Just listen to me. I'm begging you.
你在等什么呢 出场曲吗
What are you waiting for, theme music?
我们这是越狱
This is a jailbreak.
副队长是我的人
The lieutenant works for me.
抱歉他之前没和你说这件事
Sorry he couldn't let you in on our secret earlier,
因为他怕被搭档发现
but he couldn't risk tipping his partner.
已经是前搭档了
Well, his ex-partner.
不知道该如何感激你才好
I don't know how to thank you.
特蕾莎 你还没有脱离困境
Teresa, you're not out of the woods yet.
锡那罗亚州长是非常强大的敌人
The governor of Sinaloa is a very powerful enemy
并且难以接近
with a very long reach.
_是的 她在
_你的人也在
你的电♥话♥
It's for you.
你应该知道
You should have known
只要你说这我就能找到你
there's no place on Earth you were safe from me.
当我的人搞定你
When my men are through with you,
你会后悔来到这个世界上
you're gonna regret the day you were born.
我只会后悔没有跟埃皮法尼奥一起杀了你
I only regret not killing you along with Epifanio.
特蕾莎
Ay, Teresita.
你总是有这个毛病
That was always your problem.
从来不知道要相信谁
You never knew who to trust.
对你来说从来都只有一个办法来终结这件事
And there was only ever one way for this to end for you.
_你刚刚听到的声音
_来自于嵌入你杀手脑子的子弹
_现在我会保护特蕾莎
_马耳他是我的岛
_能回到墨西哥的只有那些被你杀死的尸体
_远离我的地盘
所以 成了吗
So... is it done?
罗科要送我们战利品
Rocco's sending souvenirs.
是你的得力干将们的头颅
The heads of your best men.
我不明白
I don't understand.
像卡米拉这样的人只明白
People like Camila only understand
死亡和摧毁的意义
the language of death and destruction.
你联♥系♥没多久她就来找我了
She reached out shortly after you.
我为了保护你 假装配合她
I played along to protect you.
现在我完成了你要求我做的事
So now that I've done what you asked for,
我相信现在是个重新谈判之前约定的
I believe a renegotiation of our previous terms
好时机
would be in order, hmm?
你想要百分之五
You want your 5%?
鉴于目前的情况 我认为百分之六才公平
I think 6% would be fair, given the circumstances.
现在 我们达成一致了吗
Now, can we consummate?
- 是的 - 好的
- Yes. - Good.
但我需要先找到伯特
But first I need to find Pote.
儿童孤儿院
母亲
Mom.
大家都在等着你发言了
Everyone's waiting for you to speak.
我不行
I can't.
_我的父亲是一个具有争议的人物
_每个人对他
_都褒贬不一
_我想讲一讲他对我的意义
_我爸爸
_他是我的英雄
_6个月前 贩毒集团头目当着我母亲面谋杀了我父亲
_如果我们不伸张正义
_如果我们不奋起反抗这些怪物
_这个孤儿院将会成为
_我们失败的纪念碑 里面将充满锡那罗亚孤儿的哭声
_这些恶人认为他们的行为不会造成恶果
_他们做坏事的时候认为
_他们的暴♥力♥恶行不会被惩罚
_但是这种情况将要终结了 不会再有恶人逍遥法外了
_不再流血
不再有毒品
_都结束了
_他们必须面对我们的愤怒 或正义的制裁
_为我的女儿流过的眼泪
_为了锡那罗亚的孤儿
_我发誓
_以我女儿父亲的牺牲发誓
_我向你们承诺
_作为母亲 作为锡那罗亚的州长
_这些犯罪分子
_这些牲畜
_将会付出代价
别怕 别怕 是我
It's okay. It's okay. It's me.
我是特蕾莎 不要怕
It's Teresa. Ah, it's okay.
特蕾莎
Teres... Teresita.
别怕
It's okay.
我以为我失去你了
I thought I lost you.
我哪也不去
I'm not going any... anywhere.
我带你去看医生
Gonna get you a doctor.
不 不
No, no.
别看医生
No doctor.
过来
Come here.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不要怕 没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
别怕
It's okay.
别怕
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
_将军
- 闻起来好香 - 这就对了
- Something smells delicious. - It better.
这可能是我们吃过的最贵的烤肉
It's the most expensive carne asada we'll ever eat.
_我的常胜军
在最后一个回合的战斗中失败了
Lost his last bout.
我们只能吃掉他了
Nothing left to do but to eat him.
我正好有可以让你高兴起来的东西
I have just the thing to cheer you up.
_这是什么
我们第一次运输毒品的报酬
Payment for our first load of heroin.
_运这么少的毒品就能有这么多钱 真的吗
最好的地方是 不需要给卡米拉回扣
Best part is, no kickbacks to Camila.
也不需要给雷纳尔多报酬
No payments to Reynaldo.
_干杯 敬毒品
_- 既然我们是搭档
我有些事想问你
- 你说
你是不是真的把蝙蝠侠做成了玉米饼
Is it true you made tacos out of Batman?
吃起来就像大肠
Tasted just like tripas. Hmm?
_你在开玩笑
你觉得很好笑
You think that's funny?
等你尝了我给卡米拉
Wait till you taste the pozole recipe
做的玉米浓汤你就不会笑了
I've got cooked up for Camila.
我会放些香菜在上面
I'll bring the cilantro.
_干杯
_- 回见
- 待会儿见 将军
为了孩子
今日国际新闻
瓦莱塔酒吧爆♥炸♥事件
德州
一个月前
马耳他
他怎么样了
How is he?
暂时睡着了
Asleep for now.
你还好吗
You all right?
他们把他当成动物一样折磨
They tortured him like an animal,
但他不愿意放弃我
but he wouldn't give me up.
他知道你也不会放弃他的
He knows you'd do the same.
我并没有那么强大
I'm not that strong.
不 你有
Yeah, you are.
波特这样的男人会被力量吸引
Men like Pote follow strength.
你非常强大
You're as strong as they come.
昨晚你就证明了
You proved that last night.
你为什么要回来
Why did you come back?
告诉我真♥相♥
Really?
当我离开卡米拉后
After I split from Camila,
我跟德文·芬奇一起工作
I was working with Devon Finch.
刚开始感觉很好
It was good for a while.
直到知道有人劫持了我们的货
Till someone hijacked our shipment.
我追到了犯人 但是
I hunted down the people responsible, but...
有一个人 德文怀疑
There was one guy left who Devon suspected.
他是内贼
He was an outlier.
我感觉不是 但是
I had my doubts, but...
德文希望他死
Devon wanted him taken out.
别再挣扎
Stop struggling.
我不想伤害你的家人
I don't wanna hurt your family.
当我看到那个小女孩的眼神
When I looked into that little girl's eyes...
你总是说有别的路可走
You always said there was a different way.
我从没相信过
I never believed you.
但是现在
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表