剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
但有时候得用暴♥力♥
sometimes the hammer.
你选错了方式
You choose the wrong one,
就什么都得不到
and you get nothing.
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
皮卡斯
Pecas!
她在哪
Where is she?
好不容易到欺骗日 就不能好好享受甜甜圈吗
Can't a guy enjoy his doughnuts on cheat day?
- 我知道她在你手上 - 坐下
- I know you have her. - Sit down.
放松 请你吃个熊爪包
Relax. Have a bear claw. It's on me.
你出拳就像个小女孩
You hit like a little girl.
我把特蕾莎送到我的线人那了
I delivered Teresa to my connect.
那就是墨西哥了
So she's in Mexico?
可能吧
Maybe.
也可能不在
Maybe not.
我把她交给了波阿斯的一个手下
I turned her over to one of Boaz's guys.
我就知道这么多了
That's all I know.
詹姆斯
James...
听你朋友怎么说的 罗密欧
Listen to your friend, Romeo.
特蕾莎真是个辣妞
Teresa's a hot boss.
但是想到你那小玩意
But thinking with your little pee-pee's
真是会害死你
going to get you killed.
打给波阿斯 快打
Call Boaz... now.
方法行不通 蠢驴
The plan didn't work, pendejo!
现在那个婊♥子♥正在追我
And now the crazy perra is after me.
这就是你想和卡米拉·瓦尔加斯谈判的下场
Well, that's what you get for negotiating with Camila Vargas.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 皮卡斯呢
Who the hell is this? Where's Pecas?
我是詹姆斯
This is James.
去圣地亚哥
Pinche Santiago!
你要是想找卡米拉复仇
You want to get revenge on Camila,
就带走她最渴望的东西
take away what she wants most.
帮我找到特蕾莎
Help me find Teresa.
如果是弄死那个婊♥子♥ 我可以帮你
If it means hurting that perra, I'll help you,
但我不知道你说的人在哪
but I don't know where your girl is,
卡米拉带走了她
just that Camila's got her.
我们坐飞机去墨西哥
We're getting on a plane to Mexico.
马耳他
Malta, huh?
我就知道你会去一些牛逼的地方
I always knew you were destined for some badass shit.
就像一个毒品小公主
Just like a little cocaine princess.
这离在库利亚坎数钱的目标还差得远
It's a long way from counting money in Culiacán.
是啊
Yeah.
我学了使用加密虚拟货币
I learned cryptocurrency...
不用现金存钱
Banking without cash.
不是吧
No shit.
但我碰到了对手
Then I made an enemy, so...
所以我们逃到菲尼克斯了
we fled to Phoenix.
我为了生意买♥♥了瓶红酒
I bought a winery as front for the business
还有一架飞机
and a plane.
正在学怎么开
I'm learning how to fly.
天呐 真是厉害啊
Oh, Jesus, that's the kicker right there.
你开始独♥立♥驾驶了吗
You started to solo yet?
很快了
Soon.
我要当你的第一个乘客
I'm gonna be your first passenger.
- 好的 - 等不及了
- Okay. - Can't wait.
你好 特蕾莎
Hello, Teresa.
在这见到你真好
It's good to see you here.
喜欢这个惊喜吗
You like the surprise?
这个禽兽留你等死的时候
I picked you up...
是我接上了你
when this rat left you for dead.
为你提供住宿
I housed you.
保护了你
I protected you.
不
No.
你派詹姆斯去杀我
You sent James to kill me.
听说他现在成你手底下的人了
I hear that he works for you now.
还是下♥体♥有发言权
He followed his dick right back to you.
现在你们住在一起
And now you share a house...
一张床上
and a bed.
但他没办法在我这保护你
But he couldn't protect you from me,
所以我们见面了
so here we are.
你瞧
You see, eventually,
最终我们都要偿还我们的罪恶
we all have to pay for our sins.
你杀了埃皮法尼奥
You killed Epifanio.
让我眼睁睁的看着他在我怀里死去
And you allowed me to watch him die in my arms.
你是因为对权力的渴望
Your need for power
所以才害死了埃皮法尼奥
is what got Epifanio killed.
不是我
It wasn't me.
我有个雇员
I have an employee
侵入了你在开曼群岛的账户
who hacked into your Cayman Islands accounts.
现在他知道是你把我带走了
By now, he knows you've taken me.
我要求他从锡那罗亚国家银行
He's been instructed to transfer 10 million pesos
转1000万比索到你的其中一个账户
from Sinaloa State Bank into one of them.
然后 他会将转账记录公布
After that, he'll make the transfer public.
你觉得我会信你的鬼话吗
You expect me to believe that shit?
当锡那罗亚发现你只是另一个肮脏的政客时
You know what will happen when Sinaloa discovers
你知道会发生什么
you're just another dirty politician.
你会看着
You're going to watch...
你所爱之人
the love of your life die
慢慢地
a slow...
痛苦地死去
And painful death.
他会被千刀万剐
A death of 1,000 cuts.
不要
No, no!
特蕾莎
And, Teresa...
你对此什么都做不了
there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
没事了
It's okay.
我有多大的可能
I mean, what are the chances that I could find a house
能找到一个带飞机库的房♥子
with an airplane hangar in it?
你先把你另一个女朋友搬进来再说
You moved your other girlfriend in first.
拐角处还有台球房♥
We got a pool house around the corner.
我们可以下午小睡一会儿
We can take afternoon naps.
我们想做什么就做什么
We can... I mean, we can do whatever you want.
过来看看里面
Come on, check out the inside.
- 我真不敢相信 - 这都是真的
- I can't believe this. - Believe it.
看看这个 这是我最喜欢的部分
Check this out. This is my favorite part.
这是卧室
It's a bedroom.
虽然它不怎么好 但
I mean, it's not much now, but...
很完美了
It's perfect.
干扰卡米拉的账户
Messing with Camila's accounts...
这招很机智
that was smart.
但是比起权利和金钱 她更想复仇
She wants revenge more than the power or the money.
这招只能为我们争取一点时间
It will only buy us time.
那正好是我们现在需要的
Well, that's what we need.
科特兹觉得他把事情都查清楚了
And Cortez... he thinks he's got it all figured out.
他有每扇门的钥匙
He's got locks on every door
还有24小时守卫
and guards 24-7.
但他不可能控制所有事
But he can't control everything.
我必须要活着
I have to stay alive.
医生再也看不下去我受苦了
The doctor couldn't watch me suffer anymore.
既然你在这里 那我们就有机会了
Now that you're here, we've got a shot.
每天晚上
Every night...
有一个守卫会出去
one of the guards... he goes out,
给他妈打电♥话♥
and he calls his mom on the phone,
只剩一个守卫
leaves the other guard alone,
那就是我们反击的时候
and that's when we strike.
伊莎贝拉 等等
Isabela, wait...
我在开会 伊莎贝拉
I'm in a meeting, Isabela.
我有事跟你说 单独
I need to speak with you, alone.
很重要
It's important.
你没什么要告诉我的吗
Is there something you want to talk to me about?
有什么大消息吗
Some big news?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
基葵跟我说你已经抓到特蕾莎了
Kique told me you have Teresa.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表