剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
她想跟我逃离这里
She tried to get me to escape.
我跟她说我不会背叛我的家人
And I told her I would never betray my family.
她说要杀了我 她说要杀了我们所有人
She threatened my life. She threatened all our lives.
萨沙说的是真的吗
Is this true, what Sasha says?
- 不是我♥干♥的 - 我的家人
- No, I didn't do this. - Mi familia.
是的 埃尔桑托 是真的
Yeah. Yeah, El Santo, it's true.
她想要我也对你倒戈
She tried to get me to turn on you, too,
但是我拒绝了
but I told her to go slag herself.
她就是那个告密者
She's your snitch.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
我想我们找到了背叛者
I think that we have found our Judas.
不 听着 不
No, listen. No.
听我说 这是意外
Listen to me. This is a mistake.
确实是意外 我们会解决的
It was, but we will fix it.
特蕾莎 你知道有巫医
Teresa, do you know there are voodoo doctors
可以控制死者吗
who have been known to control the dead?
用的是
By using a combination
河豚和蟾蜍的神经毒素的结合
of the puffer fish and toad neurotoxins,
它可以诱导你昏迷但是还可以行走
they can induce a type of walking coma.
听我说
No. Listen to me.
这是个误会 求你了
This is a mistake. Please.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this. No.
掰开她的嘴
Hold her mouth.
他们的受害者可能在炼狱
Their victims seem to be in a purgatory.
行尸走肉 张嘴
Living zombies. Abre.
不
No.
- 张嘴 - 不
- Abre. - No.
不
No, no!
你
You?
你就是背叛者
You are the Judas!
你是毁灭者
You are the destroyer.
我的宝贝
My baby.
炸♥弹♥袭击杀死了我的爱人
The bomb blast took my beautiful love.
那些豺狼逼我将我的孩子
And those jackals forced me to cut my son
从她的体内取出
out of her body.
我们被炸♥弹♥袭击了
We were bombed.
他们要来了
They're coming.
你的人在监狱里没留活口
Your people left no survivors at the prison.
如果是我的责任
If I were to blame,
我在爆♥炸♥前就离开了
I would have left before the bombing started.
其他人也一样
So would the others.
什么
What?
我们不会炸自己
We wouldn't bomb ourselves.
是你的错
It was your fault.
我真是太疏忽了
I was careless.
为什么我要把所有我爱的人带给饿狼
Why did I bring all I love to the wolf?
有人在这
Someone's here.
前进
Move up.
别往这走
No movement over here.
救命
Please.
长官 这些都不是目标
Sir, none of these are the target.
派出红外线无人机
Get the infrared drone up.
要是这里还有其他人 我们会找到他们的
If anyone else is here, we'll find them.
那是德文·芬奇的声音
That's Devon Finch's voice.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
我们得走了
We have to go.
他们会杀了我们的
They're going to kill us.
好的
Okay.
这边走 来
This way. Come.
我必须要先做一件事
I have something I must do first.
部署无人机搜索目标
Deploy the drone to search the property.
上帝啊 亲爱的
Ay, Dios. Mi amor...
接收到了红外线信♥号♥♥
IR signal received.
要是他们还活着 我们会找到他们的
If they're still alive, we'll find them.
你儿子在哪
Where's your son?
我儿子有他自己的路
My son has his own path.
安全 看看下一间
Clear! Try the next room.
检查下厨房♥
Check the kitchen.
走吧
Let's go.
我们得把自己埋起来
We must bury ourselves.
这是我们唯一存活的机会
This is our only chance to survive.
泥土没法完全遮住我们
The mud won't hide us completely.
无人机能感觉到热量
The drones sense the heat.
我们必须降低体温
We have to lower our body temperature.
什么
What?
怎么做
How?
我们得进入死者之地
We have to enter the land of the dead.
那药剂
The potion.
是你用在埃尔牙医身上的
That's what you used with El Dentista.
他的身体是冷的
His body was cold.
一定还有其他办法
There has to be another way.
我希望有 美女
I wish there was, mi'ja.
我不期待等待我的东西
I do not look forward to what awaits me.
不
No!
永别了 特蕾莎
Adiós, Teresa.
我们从那建筑里收到了信♥号♥♥
We're getting a signal from that structure.
飞近点 那可能是目标
Move in closer. It could be the target.
继续找
Keep looking.
快点 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
现在怎么办
What now?
无人机在宅邸后面发现了热信♥号♥♥
The drone picked up a heat signature behind the mansion.
去检查下
Go check it out.
你们有看见什么吗
You guys see anything?
听着
Hey, listen.
我知道你过去很艰难
I know you've had it rough in the past.
但你不用再担心了
But you don't have to worry anymore.
我的就是你的
What's mine is yours.
亲爱的
Baby...
假如我们远离这样的生活
what if we walk away from this life?
远离贩毒集团 远离所有这一切
Away from the cartel, away from all of it.
埃皮法尼奥不会允许的
Epifanio will never let that happen.
也许我已经问过他了
Maybe I already asked him.
他怎么说
What did he say?
他说 许愿要慎重
Well, he... he said, "Be careful what you wish for."
但他让我走了
But he let me go.
我们能重新开始 一个新生活
We can start over, have a new life...
一个家庭
a family.
亲爱的 看那里
Ahí está. Mira eso, cari?o.
想去那和其他孩子玩吗
Want to go over there with the other kids?
来
Come on.
你有看到任何生命迹象吗
Are you reading any signs of life?
没有
Negative.
你什么都没看见
You don't see anything?
没有 肯定是个动物
No. Must've been an animal.
那里没有活的东西
There's nothing alive in there.
搜索剩下的建筑
Search the rest of the property.
我们必须找到特蕾莎和埃尔·桑托
We must find Teresa and El Santo.
我希望这是真的
I wish this was real.
有什么关系
Does it matter?
我们获得了另一个机会
We got another chance.
但这是场梦
But this is a dream.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
你想回到那个
Well, you want to go back to a life
你不得不去战斗和杀戮的生活吗
where you have to fight and kill?
我不想让你这样 特蕾莎
That's not what I wanted for you, Teresa.
回去你什么都没有
There's nothing for you back there.
你的生活是痛苦和丑陋的
Your life is painful and ugly.
但那是你自己的
But it's yours.
而你只有一次生命
And you only get one.
你已经失去了所有你爱的人
You've lost everyone you love.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表