剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
没有控制权
no control.
你就是卡米拉的傀儡
You are Camila's puppet...
她的傀儡
her puppet.
伊莎贝拉告诉了我一切
Isabela told me everything.
好吧
Okay.
是 将军
Sí, General.
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不
No!
谁现在是傀儡 婊♥子♥
Who's the puppet now, putito?
开上我的车
Take my car.
等我电♥话♥ 安全的时候会告诉你们
I'll call you when it's safe to come back.
好的
Okay.
抱歉之前对你那么粗鲁
I'm sorry I was rude to you earlier.
算了 这一夜很不平静
Forget it. Rough night.
回头见
I'll see you soon.
酒窖
About the cellar...
必须要完成
it had to be done.
特蕾莎 别这样
Teresa, come on.
恩
Yeah?
皮卡斯派了杀手来杀我
Pecas sent his sicarios to kill me.
你凭什么觉得他以后不会派人来杀你
What makes you think he won't do the same to you one day?
我的部落会保护我
My tribe will protect me,
还有你
and you.
来我预定的地方
Come to the reservation.
我发给你位置
I'll text you the location.
我们去塔扎订的地方
Let's go to Taza's reservation.
可能是陷阱
Could be a setup.
不是
It isn't.
他在哪
Where is he at?
好吧
All right.
特蕾莎·门多萨
Teresa Mendoza.
我就赌在你身上 特蕾莎
I'm rolling the dice on you, Teresa.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
跟我走
Follow me.
南 方 女 王
第三季 第七集
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表