剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
- How do you do, ladies? - Nice to meet you.
- 非常感谢你们过来 - 别客气
- Thank you so much for coming. - Of course.
对了 加维法官 我很想听听
Listen, Judge Garvey, I would love to pick your brain
你对于东谷的小企业投票有什么看法
about the small business ballot measure in the East Valley.
你的酒好像喝完了
Um, I noticed that your drink is empty.
我们先去弄点喝的怎么样
What do you say we get you rehydrated first?
好啊
Okay.
怎么感觉好像被他俩安排相亲了
Why do I feel like we just got set up on a blind date?
你也算是救了我
Okay, I think you might have rescued me,
因为那个老头子喋喋不休的烦死了
because that old man can listen to himself talk all day.
政客不都这样吗
What politician doesn't?
你是做什么工作的呢 赫雷拉小姐
And what is it that you do, Ms. Herrera?
你听说过佩拉·布兰卡酒庄吗
Have you heard of the Perla Blanca vineyards?
115号♥公路旁边新开的酒庄 听说过 你在那里工作吗
The new winery off the 115. Yeah, do you work there?
那是我的
I own it.
我觉得我可以为你的竞选出点力
I think I can help you with your campaign.
我觉得是时候叫上我的竞选经理了
I think this is a good time to loop in my campaign manager.
如果可以的话 我希望这事只有咱俩知道
I'd like to keep this between us, if possible.
加维三世法官夫人刚刚回来了 真尴尬
And Mrs. Judge Garvey III has returned, awkward.
真是不好意思 这该死的过敏
Excuse me, guys. These darn allergies.
你应该多照顾一下你的朋友
Um, you might want to take care of your friend.
她喝得挺醉的
She's pretty loaded.
很高兴和你们谈话 女士们 我先失陪一下了
It's been a pleasure, ladies. Will you please excuse me?
再见
Sure.
- 怎么了 - 我们去下卫生间
- What? - Let's go to the restroom.
好的
Okay.
- 你嗑嗨了 - 什么
- You're high. - What?
- 没有 - 别骗我
- No. - Don't lie to me.
你一直在吸毒
You've been using.
我 我用了 几块吧
I... I took like, a couple of bumps.
但自从那些人来酿酒厂之后
But I've been having these, like, panic attacks
我一直在经历 类似 恐惧症发作
ever since those people came to the winery.
虽然 看在老天的份上 他们灌了我酒
I mean, they wine-boarded me, for God sake.
我就是吸了一点来放松
I just was doing a little bit to take the edge off.
我不知道 或许这就是个借口
I don't know, maybe that's just an excuse.
但我很抱歉 我会还你
But I'm sorry. I'll pay you back for...
我根本不关心那些钱
I don't care about the money.
这次交易对我们来说都很重要
This deal is important for all of us.
- 你知道现在是什么处于危急关头 - 我知道
- You know what's at stake. - I know.
所以别和任何人说话 好吗 回屋子去
So don't talk to anyone, okay? Go back to the house.
你需要清醒一下大脑
You have to get your head clear.
我很快再去找你谈
I'll talk to you soon.
好吧
Okay.
我的命令是非常明确的 不要伤害到基克
My orders were very specific. Kique was not to be harmed.
我告诉了你 他没被伤到 没被我或者我的任何手下伤到
And I told you, he wasn't. Not by me nor by any of my men.
他的尸体被发现的样子
The manner in which the body was found,
目的非常清楚 就是要在大众面前败坏你的名誉
the intent was clearly to sully you in the eyes of the public.
你知道是特蕾莎干的
You know this was Teresa.
特蕾莎绝不会再回到墨西哥了
Teresa will never come back to Mexico again.
如果她回来了 那么我们
If she has, then we have
就有反击她的绝佳方法了
the perfect way to strike against her.
哥伦比亚人非常担心
The Colombians are concerned
基克的死给我带来的公众关注度
about the attention Kique's death is drawing to me.
卡斯泰尔想和我见面
Castel wants to meet.
这不会太久的
This won't take long.
你知道 我爸爸就死在了精神病院里
You know, my daddy died in a nuthouse.
鳄鱼脸准将一直觉得是他在发号♥施令
And General Alligator Face here thinks he's calling the shots.
现在终于能和成年人谈话了可真好
It's nice to have an adult to deal with.
你可以走了 滚蛋吧 你妈妈来了
Go on now, run along. Your momma's here.
来啊 小鳄鱼
Oh, bring it, gator boy.
你知道我准备好了
You know I'm ready.
准将告诉我你有关于
The General tells me you have information
特蕾莎·门多萨的消息
about Teresa Mendoza.
既然我们已经说完客套话了
Well, since we're finished with all the pleasantries,
那就让我们 打开谈判的大门吧 怎么样
let's, uh, open the door to negotiations, shall we?
行啊
Let's.
好的 我马上就过去
Okay, I'm going to be there in two seconds.
喝酒吗
Drink?
是古典鸡尾酒 猜的不错啊
It's an Old Fashioned. That's a good guess.
我之前看到你喝了这么一杯 单批波旁威士忌
I saw you drinking one earlier. Single batch bourbon.
干杯
Salud.
干杯
Salud.
听着 如果我的朋友让你感到不舒服了 我向你道歉
Listen, I apologize if my friend made you uncomfortable.
我很好奇 我想知道你为什么
I'm curious. I would like to know why
这么的想要帮我
you are so interested in helping me.
我刚来这个国家
I'm new to this country.
我愿意给你开一张20万美元的
I would like to write you a $200,000...
你应该联♥系♥我的竞选总部
You should contact my campaign headquarters.
找贾尼斯 真的很感谢
Ask for Janice. Thanks again.
我有一些可以帮你赢得这次竞选的东西
I have something that will help you win this election.
一些比钱还好的
Something better than money.
那你希望得到什么回报呢
And what is it you'd like in return?
成为朋友 互相帮助
To be friends. Help each other.
我需要听到更多细节
I'd need to hear more details.
但我愿意和你更进一步讨论
But I'm open to further discussion.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
- It was nice to meet you. - Likewise.
就在我说的地方 对吧
Right where I said it was, wasn't it?
你以为我们需要你的武器吗
You think we need your weapons?
我觉得你们需要一些粉饰
I think you need the kind of spin
而这样的东西就可以给你
something like this would give you.
美国人在墨西哥的土地上
Uncle Sam loses high grade
失去了一些高级军事武器
military arsenal on Mexican land.
一个打击腐♥败♥并且
Returned by a hot-ass governor
看起来做的非常好的性感州长把它们还回去了
who fights corruption and looks good doing it.
能帮你从这个烂摊子里脱身 重建名誉
Gets your rep out of the shitter.
我可以看出来你很认真的想了
I can see you thought this through.
- 那殿下你的条件是什么呢 - 我只有两个
- What are Your Majesty's terms? - Well, I only got two.
我想要离开这个鬼地方
I want out of this cuckoo's nest,
我还想要我的人 比拉 把他送到我这儿来
and I want my man, Bilal, brought to me.
我自己也有一个条件 不可妥协的
I have a condition of my own. It's non-negotiable.
让我猜猜 特蕾莎·门多萨吗
Let me guess. Teresa Mendoza?
我想要她行动的细节
I want the details of her operation.
她要么是交易的一部分 要么就没交易可谈
She's part of this deal, or there is no deal.
你把我的二把手带来 把我们弄出去
You bring me my number two, spring us out of here,
我可以告诉你任何你想知道的事情
I'll tell you anything you want to know.
你不再忠诚于她了吗
You have no loyalty to her?
我是个海盗 女士 不是圣人
I'm a pirate, madam. Not a saint.
我们再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
带我回车里
Take me to my car.
她看起来就是雷厉风行的人 是不是 将军
She looks just as good going, huh, General?
老大就是如此
There goes the boss.
你在放长线钓大鱼吗 殿下
You playing the long game, Your Highness?
在你保护那个养你的贱♥人♥时
Tossing us scraps while you protect
塞给我们一些废话
that bitch that feeds you?
这是一种心理变♥态♥的求爱吗
Now, is this some kind of psychopathic courtship?
因为我有这种感觉诶 我喜欢穿制♥服♥的男人
Because I'm digging it. I like a man in uniform.
但你这辈子已经有一个男人了 梅加罗斯先生
But you already have a man in your life, Mr. Megalos.
你可以开心的知道
You'll be happy to know
你的第一个要求已经被实现了
that your first request has been granted.
你的索马里朋友 他已经在这儿了
Your Somali friend, he's already on the premises.
比拉在这儿吗
Bilal's here?
差不多吧
More or less.
比拉
Bilal.
别担心 兄弟 我们会把你弄出去的
Don't worry, brother, we're going to get you out of here.
比拉
Bilal?
是我啊 我是乔治
It's me. It's George.
你们对他做了什么
What the hell did you do to him?
他遇上了一些问题
He was having trouble,
所以他需要一些特殊治疗
so he needed some special treatment.
你
You...
你这个混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表