剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
强化了防御
around the perimeter, hardening his forces.
他调用了手上所有的资源
He's got every possible resource at his disposal.
我们要是有行动 他就会准备好迎战
If we make a move, he'll be ready.
几乎是不可能的
It'll be close to impossible.
我们要是想下手 我们就需要更多的人手 还有军♥火♥
If we do this, we need more men and an arsenal.
卡米拉知道乔治被羁押在哪
Camila knows where George is being held.
我们需要救他
We need to rescue him.
拿走他的武器
Then get his weapons.
他把现金和武器放在墨西哥遍地
He keeps caches of weapons all through Mexico
就像他拿到塔扎的保留地的那些武器
like the ones he brought to Taza's reservation.
你是对的 我们需要更多人手和强制
You're right. We need more men and guns.
所以我们才联♥系♥了哈维尔·希门尼斯 波阿斯的表亲
That's why we contacted Javier Jimenez, Boaz's cousin.
我认识那人 他就是个小丑
I know that guy. He's a clown.
是吗
Yeah?
他是华雷斯的敢死队队长
He's the leader of the Death Squad out of Juarez.
他是个疯子
He's crazy.
他是我认识的硬汉之一
But he's one of the toughest cabrones I know.
哈维尔 欢迎
Javier, welcome.
我是特蕾莎
I'm Teresa.
你比传言中的更美
You're more beautiful than people say.
能让这些混♥蛋♥离开卡米拉那肯定
Had to be something very special for this cabron
有两下子
to leave Camila.
说话放尊重点 混♥蛋♥
Show some respect, cabron.
我放尊重了啊
That was respect.
不信问詹姆斯
Ask James.
他知道我说话就这样
He knows I tell it like it is.
骚话之间还是有几分道理的
In between all the bullshit.
波阿兹来嘛
Is Boaz coming?
不
No.
他在没有确定这不是什么陷阱之前
He's not coming out of hiding until he knows this is no
是不会离开藏身之所的
bullshit setup.
我们手上有卡米拉 她在里面
We have Camila. She's being held inside.
嘿
Hey.
你相信卡米拉没有策划基克的死吗
You believe Camila didn't order Kique's death?
我相信科特斯杀了基克就为了栽赃给卡米拉
I believe Cortez killed Kique to get to Camila.
波阿兹手上还有人吗
Does Boaz still have men?
几十个
A few dozen.
我们在诺加莱斯小干了一笔
We started a small operation in Nogales.
就是为了过境
Just across the border.
我们需要你把我们的走私头子
We need your help to get our smuggler out
救出墨西哥医院
of a Mexican hospital.
他手上有能除掉科特斯的枪♥支♥
He'll provide us with guns to take Cortez down.
我愿意除掉科特斯
I'd love to feed Cortez his own tongue.
但是仅仅是复仇 波阿兹可不能
But Boaz is going to need something
满足
more than just revenge.
他想要什么
What does he want?
跟你做生意
To be in business with you.
这个好说
We can discuss that.
我们可以合作干掉科特斯
We can work together and take down Cortez.
詹姆斯有科特斯的情报
James has the information on Cortez.
很好
Good.
他告诉你他要离开了吗
Did he tell you he's leaving?
没 我并不惊讶
No. It doesn't surprise me.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
我想让他留下来
I want him to stay.
你跟他这么说了吗
Did you tell him that?
嘿
Hey.
这么说波特和我会去见波阿兹 你会去医院附近的见哈维尔
So, Pote and I will meet Boaz and you will meet Javier
还有他手下
and his men near the hospital.
用那个人是冒险
Using that guy is a risk.
没有支援你无法深入墨西哥
You can't go into Mexico without backup.
你说了算
You're the boss.
这事业是你帮忙创立的
You helped build this business.
你不能这么一走了之
You shouldn't walk away from it.
我想要你掌管凤♥凰♥城的生意
I want you to run Phoenix.
你这是给我个职位吗
Is that just a business offer?
我不想失去你
I don't wanna lose you.
我需要点时间考虑下
I just need a little time to think about it.
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
在墨西哥小心行事 好吗
Be careful in Mexico, okay?
好的 你也是
Yeah, you too.
你确定我们可以信任博亚兹吗
You sure we can trust Boaz?
我什么也不能确认
I'm not sure about anything.
但他已经派了哈维尔来帮咱们
But he's already sent Javier to help us.
特蕾莎·门多萨
Teresa Mendoza.
感谢你能见我
Thank you for meeting me.
这才有道理啊
It only makes sense.
又不是有很多人排着队的要和我合作
It's not like I got people lining up to work with me.
拥有一个小小的海♥洛♥因♥生意但也因此被通缉
Got a small heroin business and a bounty on my head.
你也是呢
So do you.
哈维尔告诉了我你的会议
Javier told me about your meeting.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥科特兹必须要为他对我的基克做出的事情
El hijo de puta Cortez has to pay for what he did
而付出代价
to my Kique.
我为你痛失亲人感到遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
那个男孩就是我的心
That boy was my heart.
如果你为我复仇了 我就任君调遣
If you get payback for me, I'm all yours.
我需要接这个 失陪
I have to take this. Excuse me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 喂 - 喂
- Hey. - Hey.
我现在和哈维尔在一起 我们在往医院走
Yeah, I'm with Javier. We're en route to the hospital.
- 你们带了多少人 - 六个
- How many men are with you? - Half a dozen.
等我们准备好去救乔治时我会告诉你的
I'll let you know when we're ready to move on George.
有消息随时通知我
Keep me posted.
等我们扳倒科特兹之后 你来管理锡纳罗亚的生意
After we take out Cortez, you'll run Sinaloa.
我想要你把所有重大决策都告诉詹姆斯
I would like you to share any major decisions with James.
我们一起合作
We'll work together.
这你放心 特蕾莎·门多萨
You can count on that, Teresa Mendoza.
敬老板
To la jefa.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Salut. - Salut.
我们庆祝一下吧
Shall we celebrate?
敬这世上我唯一可以相信的人
To the one person in the world I can trust.
伊莎贝拉
Isabela.
你把你当做我自己的亲骨肉来疼爱
I love you as if you were my own flesh and blood.
对我来说我妈妈已经死了
My mother is dead to me.
你才是我现在唯一的家人
You're my only family now.
你们准备好行动了吗
Are your guys ready to go?
他们会守卫这一片区域的
They'll be guarding the perimeter.
费这么大周折就为了营救一位走私者
All of this to rescue a smuggler?
我那儿有20来个走私者你可以随便选
I've got 20 different smugglers you could choose from.
但都不如这位
Not like this one.
行动
Let's go.
比拉 乔治在哪儿 比拉 乔治在哪儿
Bilal, where's George? Bilal, where's George?
嘿 他不太对劲啊
Hey! Something's wrong with him.
这些是科特兹的士兵
Those are Cortez's soldiers.
掩护我
Cover me.
我的抢卡住了
My gun's jammed.
没事的 我们马上就出去了
You're fine. We're almost out.
快走
Come on.
你们救出他了吗
You have him?
乔治不在这儿 比拉被击中了
George wasn't there. Bilal was shot.
他可能活不下来了 这就是个埋伏
He might not make it. It was an ambush.
卡米拉陷害了我们
Camila set us up.
你看清楚他们的脸了吗
Did you see their faces?
就像洪水里的老鼠
Like rats in a flood.
我想着卡米拉会去找那个走私者来帮她
I thought Camila might go for the smuggler to help her
逃出这个国家
escape the country.
所以我就在适当的地方做了安排
So I put a contingency in place.
但我不确定特蕾莎·门多萨是如何找到位置的
But I'm not certain how Teresa Mendoza found the location.
肯定是卡米拉告诉她的
Camila must have given it to her.
他们是死敌啊
They are bitter enemies.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表