剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Queen of the South...
南方女王前情提要
I'm sending you into exile.
我要将你流放
Kill me now, or this won't be the last you see of me.
现在杀了我 不然你以后还会见到我
It will if you want Isabela to live.
不会了 如果你想让伊莎贝拉活着
Tony, get down! Get down!
托尼 趴下 趴下
Brenda.
布伦达
No!
不
You said you will protect me.
你说过你会保护我
As soon as I make enough money, I'll come for you.
等我尽快赚到足够的钱 我就去找你
I'm Castel Fieto.
我是卡斯特尔·菲埃托
I have connections in government.
我在政♥府♥有关系
You made a deal with my uncle but not with me.
你和我叔叔达成了交易 但不是我
Isn't Reynaldo in charge of his family?
不是雷纳尔多在掌管家族吗
Selling on the dark web, cutting out the middleman,
在暗网上销♥售♥ 摆脱了中间商
and turning product into champagne.
把产品变为香槟
We did it.
我们做到了
Been a hell of a ride, but this is where I get off.
很精彩的旅程 但我要离开了
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
You need to learn to relax,
你得学会放松
like your brother here. Look at him.
像你兄弟一样 看看他
Well, maybe he knows something I don't.
也许他知道些我不知道的
We'll work together. You'll run Sinaloa.
我们会一起合作 你来管理锡那罗亚
You can count on that, Teresa Mendoza.
放心吧 特蕾莎·门多萨
We need more men.
我们需要更多人手
That's why we contacted Javier Jimenez, Boaz's cousin.
所以我们联♥系♥了哈维尔·希门尼斯 波阿斯的表弟
He's one of the toughest cabrónes I know.
他是我知道的最凶狠的混♥蛋♥之一
48 hours ago, we didn't have a supplier.
48小时之前 我们还没有供货商
Now we own the corridor all the way from Sinaloa down to Phoenix.
现在我们拥有了从锡那罗亚到菲尼克斯的整条通道
Salud.
干杯
Where are we going?
我们去哪
You'll see.
等着瞧吧
They say money is the root of all evil,
人们说金钱是万恶之源
but that's the first place I read:
但在美元上我第一次读到
"In God we trust."
“我们信仰上帝”
Crazy, ain't it?
很疯狂 不是吗
Running a cartel is like driving a motorcycle
掌管贩毒集团就像骑着摩托
a hundred miles an hour in traffic.
以一百英里的时速在车流中穿梭
Any miscalculation,
任何误判
any mistake can have fatal consequences.
任何失误都会带来致命的后果
No one gives you a manual
没人会给你一本指南
on how to be the boss.
教你如何去做老板
So every difficult decision
所以每个艰难的抉择
falls on you.
都要靠自己
And when your people fail you,
当你的手下辜负了你
as hard as it is,
无论多么困难
you have no choice but to let them go.
你也只能选择除掉他们
History and human nature
历史和人性
have proven time and again
一次又一次的证明了
staying on top
站在顶峰
is never bloodless.
从来不会风平浪静
Jefa. Where are we?
老板 情况怎么样
Took six months to get everything lined up.
花了六个月让一切准备就绪
You'll receive your shipment by the end of the week.
周末你就可以收到货了
Good. We'll talk soon.
很好 稍后再谈
You got it, boss.
好的 老板
Go.
放
Ready.
好了
Little something for date night.
晚上出去玩玩
What is this place?
这是什么地方
30,000 square feet of commercial property.
三万平方英尺的商业用地
Restaurants,
餐厅
stores,
商店
a movie theater.
一家电影院
Our future.
我们的未来
You want to build a mall?
你想建一座购物中心
I want us to own legal businesses.
我想拥有合法产业
That's why we're expanding.
所以我们才在扩张
We already own a big piece of the southwest.
我们已经有了西南地区的大♥片♥地盘
Expanding could bring risk.
扩张可能带来风险
If we make more money,
如果赚到更多的钱
we can buy more real estate.
我们可以买♥♥下更多房♥地♥产♥
Then we won't have to work with people like Castel and Boaz
然后我们就不用再和卡斯特尔和波阿斯这种
who even murder their own family.
杀害自己家人的人合作了
You really think we could be legit in the U.S.?
你真觉得我们能在美国成为合法商人吗
Many great American family fortunes
很多伟大的美国家族
started with crime.
都是从犯罪起家
Why not us?
我们为什么不行
You could have your restaurant here.
你可以在这开一家餐厅
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Potemkin Cantina.
冠冕堂皇的餐厅
I like it.
我喜欢
Were you able to get a message to James?
有詹姆斯的消息吗
No one's heard from him.
没人有他的消息
James is a ghost.
詹姆斯就是个幽灵
Everything okay at the port?
港口的事都顺利吗
Why wouldn't it be?
怎么会不顺利
It's just a truck full of cacti.
不过是一车仙人掌
Load her up.
装车
Hey, principessa.
公主殿下
How are you?
你好吗
I'm good, happy as a clam.
很好 开心的不得了
Chewie.
楚伊
We finally have our product. We do.
我们终于有货了 没错
What's Castel doing here?
卡斯特尔来干什么
It's a show of force.
武力展示
I apologize for my unannounced visit.
很抱歉我突然来访
I'm on my way to LA for a meeting,
我在去洛杉矶开会的路上
and I wanted to come in person to give you some really good news.
我想亲自告诉你个好消息
I pulled some strings with a friend in the Mexican government, and...
我动用了墨西哥政♥府♥里一位朋友的关系
You're no longer wanted for the murder of Epifanio Vargas.
你不再因为谋杀埃皮法尼奥·瓦尔加斯被通缉了
You must have powerful friends.
你一定有很强大的朋友
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Why are you really here?
你真正的目的是什么
I have a problem.
我有个麻烦
A small group of Colombian farmers
一小撮哥伦比亚农民
are cutting into my business, and I heard
在抢走我的生意 我听说
that they're getting ready to ship to New Orleans.
他们正准备送货来新奥尔良
You think I'm the buyer?
你觉得我是买♥♥家
Are you?
你是吗
I made a deal with you and only you.
我只和你一人达成了交易
I'm sorry for my suspicions,
抱歉我怀疑了你
but you know in this line of work,
但你知道这个行业里
there's an enemy in every corner.
每个角落都会有敌人
That doesn't mean we need to create them
这并不意味着我们要凭空
where they don't exist.
创造出敌人来
I bet on you, Teresa.
我把宝押在了你身上 特蕾莎
I appreciate that you did.
我很感谢你这么做
Thank you.
谢谢
I have to go.
我要走了
I'll let you know when the next shipment is ready.
下批货准备好我会通知你
Have a safe trip. Thank you.
一路平安 谢谢
That's not a show of force.
这展示的不是武力
It's fear.
是恐惧
All the agave was unloaded.
所有龙舌兰都卸下来了
We're ready to bottle the product.
我们准备好装瓶了
So now we're up and running, we strictly dark webbing it again?
现在开始运营了 还是全部在暗网上销♥售♥吗
No, we need a distributor to expand into the East Coast,
不 我们需要一位分销商来扩张到东海岸
someone who can introduce us to the major players.
一个能把我们介绍给大客户的人
Javier has an idea.
哈维尔有个主意
Raul Rodriguez.
劳尔·罗德里格斯
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表