剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
卡米拉的卡车
Camila's truck.
欢迎来到美♥利♥坚♥合众贩毒集团 混♥蛋♥们
Welcome to the United Cartels of America, pendejos.
国土安♥全♥部♥ 请问接哪里
Homeland Security. How may I direct your call?
有一辆满载可♥卡♥因♥的货车
There's a black cargo truck filled with cocaine
开往10号♥高速路
heading north to the 10 freeway.
亚利桑那州牌照
Arizona license plate
QVG 2108.
求你告诉我你找到她了
Please tell me you found her.
没
No.
我们还有别的麻烦
We have another problem.
我们的货一小时前被
Our shipment was busted an hour ago
国土安♥全♥部♥扣了
by Homeland Security.
在凤♥凰♥城以南的地方
Just south of Phoenix.
你知道我同意结盟 海口已经夸下后
You understand the situation this puts us in.
这种事情会让我们步入什么境地吗
When I agreed to an alliance, assurances were made.
我知道 两面难看
Yeah. On both sides.
你向我保证过你会搞定特蕾莎
You assured me you would take care of Teresa.
你失败了
You failed.
这就是结果
And this is the result.
你觉得特蕾莎与此事有关
You're suggesting Teresa had something to do with this?
肯定她干的
Oh, yeah. It's her.
唯一的问题是
The only question is...
哪位委员会委员助了她一臂之力
Which one of your Comisión members helped her?
你这话可是要有证据的
That's a serious accusation.
有人向她透露了有货要来
Someone tipped her to the shipment.
凤♥凰♥城的生意是由你掌控的
You control the Phoenix corridor.
因此你要负责
Therefore you're responsible.
我可还是要按时
I still expect to be paid--
拿钱的
on time
一分钱不能少
and not a dollar short.
看起来我们有共同的敌人了
It sounds like we have a mutual enemy.
你知道谁透露了消息吗
You got any idea who tipped her?
塔扎
Taza.
那个印度安人
The Indian?
特雷莎联♥系♥了他
Teresa reached out to him.
他肯定上钩了
He must have taken the bait.
果不其然
Well, that figures.
他现在和她是一伙的了
He's with her now.
他在帮助那个在你后背打了一枪
Helping the bitch that put a bullet in your back
让你等死的贱♥人♥
and left you for dead.
好吧 他是个
Yeah, well, he's a...
长得不赖的混♥蛋♥ 那个印第安人
good-looking son of a bitch, that Indian.
不过要抓到他还有点棘手
Might be kind of tricky to go after him, though.
他在那个保留区有自己的据点
He's got hisself a stronghold out there on that reservation.
他不可能一直藏起来
He can't hide forever.
他最终还是会露出踪迹的
He'll have to stick his head out eventually,
那时候你就可以干掉
and you can put a bullet in it--
他和特雷莎了
him and Teresa.
太可惜了
It's a shame
特雷莎没有抓住机会逃跑
Teresa didn't run when she had the chance.
既然她那么喜欢沙漠
She likes the desert so much.
我就把她埋葬在里面
Now I'm gonna have to bury her in it.
她和那个印第安人一起
Her and her damn Indian.
在墨西哥没遇到麻烦
No problems in Mexico.
从港口到这里一直都没有危险
It was clear all the way from the port.
好的 不错
Okay, good.
- 她咋啦 - 酒窖
- What's up with her? - Wine cellar.
她还在烦那件事呢
She's still upset about that?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
路上还顺利吗
How was the trip?
詹姆斯带我们走了一条迂回的线路
Ah, G.I. James led us on a circuitous route,
但我们完好无损地到达这里了
but we got here in one piece.
我们已经把可♥卡♥因♥带过了边境
We got the coke over the border.
现在只需要把它送到凤♥凰♥城就行了
Now all we got to do is get it to Phoenix.
反坦克火箭筒和打击武器
Bazookas and blow.
这是Mk19榴弹发射器
That's a MK19.
天呐 这可是真枪弹♥药♥啊
Goddamn, that's some serious shit.
如果一切顺利的话
We do this right,
我们就不需要武器
we won't need weapons.
你喜欢武器是吧 来吧
You like weapons. Come on, now.
突击者刚打来电♥话♥
That was Charger.
他刚看到梅奥离开了皮卡思的饭店
He just spotted Mayo leaving Pecas' restaurant.
那个该死的治安官吗
The pinche sheriff?
我以为他还插着生命维持器呢
I thought he was on life support.
他已经不需要了
Yeah, not anymore.
他受了伤 但是他现在已经回去工作了
He's injured, but he's back on the job.
所以我们现在不仅
So it's not just La Comisión
要担心委员会
we have to worry about now.
梅奥也会来找我们算账的
Mayo will be coming for us, too.
他会在高速路上安插眼线的
He'll have eyes on the highway.
我们一离开酒店 我们就暴露了
The minute we leave the res, we're exposed.
我们可以走小路避开他
We can avoid him by sticking to the back roads.
他肯定看不见我们的
He'll never see us.
我们最好的办法是走这条古老的走私路线
Our best shot is this old smuggling route
叫做魔鬼之路
called Devil's Highway.
路很长 但是走这条路我们能
It's the long way, but it gets our product
- 到达凤♥凰♥城市场 - 那要走200英里的荒地
- to the Phoenix market. - That's 200 miles of badlands.
我们可能在这条路线的任何地方被伏击
I mean, we could be ambushed anywhere along that route.
是的 但是这会避开梅奥118号♥路上的检查站
Yeah, but it avoids Mayo's checkpoints along 118.
如果我们孤注一掷的话
I mean, if we're rolling the dice,
这是最明智的选择
this is our best shot.
你怎么想呢 乔治
What do you think, George?
如果我们在水里 我会想要一个快艇
If we were in water, I'd want a fast boat.
同样的道理
Same rule applies here.
如果我们要干掉这个贱♥人♥的话
If we're gonna kamikaze this bitch--
我们需要好车
We need good cars.
尽量快的车
Fast as we can get.
我这里正好有我们需要的东西
I got just what we need.
这些车都是“借来的”
So all the cars are "borrowed."
我们欺骗他们 让他们追踪到海外买♥♥家那里
We trick 'em out and ship 'em to buyers overseas.
大部分都是日本的买♥♥家
Mostly Japanese.
这种车隔老远警♥察♥就会注意到我们了
Police will see us coming a mile away.
问题的关键就在这里
Oh, that's the point.
走私者一般都会使用破车以防被抓
Smugglers use shitty cars in case they're seized.
警♥察♥们肯定不会怀疑这些车的
Cops will never suspect one of these.
在众目睽睽之下走私
Smuggling in plain sight.
我们需要一辆探路车
We'll need a rabbit car.
LS6传奇之车
The legendary LS6.
有用多个警用扫描仪和雷达探测器
Multiple police scanners and radar detectors.
既然你知道路线 你和波特可以在前面开路
Since you know the route, you and Pote can take the lead.
如果治安官或他的朋友在那里等着的话
If the sheriff or his friends are lying in wait...
我们冲出他们围堵
We'll flush 'em out,
让他们追着我们跑
get 'em to chase us down a rabbit trail.
我们来给运输车扫清障碍 开辟道路
We'll clear the path for the transport vehicle.
我们需要别的车来运货
We need something different to move the product.
这辆车叫野兽
We call her the Beast.
引擎盖下面有400个支架
460 under the hood,
具有赛车的冲击力
racing shocks,
以防万一还有一个公牛保险杠
and a Bull Bumper just in case.
你和比拉乘坐运输车
You and Bilal will be on transpo.
正合我意啊
I wouldn't have it any other way.
你们在探路车后面保持十英里距离
Stay ten miles behind the rabbit car
如果他们遇到麻烦了 你们可以作出反应
so you can react if there's any trouble.
明白 我们后面有谁看着呢
Got ya. Who's got our tail?
- 我们俩 - 我们乘坐赛车
- We do. - We'll be in the chase car.
你看上哪一辆了吗
You got something in mind?
- 那辆 - 哦 不行 不行 不行
- That one. - Ooh, no, no, no.
她很特别的
She's special.
引擎盖下有750个支架
750 horses under the hood
还有一个双氧化亚氮系统
and a dual nitrous oxide system.
快到能让你的头发着火
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表