剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
To Governor Vargas.
干杯
Salud.
至于博亚兹
Now, about Boaz
还有哥伦比亚人
and the Columbians...
最好是好事 蠢货
我还要做选择呢
I got some serious judging to do.
我以为你赞助的游♥行♥是下周呢
I thought the pageant that you were sponsoring was next week.
是 我今晚选冠军
It is. I'm picking the winner tonight.
朋友 我们有要事商议
We have important business to discuss, my friend.
告诉卡米拉她得等等了
Tell Camila she'll have to wait.
没必要牵涉州长
There's no need to involve the governor.
是咱们俩的事
This business is between the two of us.
男人之间的事
懂了
很好
Very good.
晚点再说
我听不懂 抱歉
Don't understand. I'm sorry.
选一张
Pick one?
谢谢
Grazie.
谢谢
Grazie.
特里萨 你在哪
Teresa? Where are you?
我一个人享受时光呢
I'm taking some time for myself.
但我一个人不代表你也要一个人
But just because I'm alone doesn't mean you have to be too.
你是说 你说的和我想的是一样的吗
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
好好休息
Enjoy your time off, Pote.
我们很快就见面了 好吗
I'll see you soon, okay?
拜
Bye.
咱们离开库利亚坎 你想去哪
Let's leave Culiacán. I'll fly anywhere
我都陪你 哪里都行
you wanna go. Anywhere in the world.
隐士
The Hermit.
你期望什么呢
What did you expect?
这是你要付出的代价
It's the price you pay.
但不能阻止你的敌人来找你
But it won't stop your enemies from coming for you.
快上车 快
Get in the car! Now!
特雷莎 快
Teresa, now!
趴下
Get down!
南 方 女 王
第三季 第一集
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表