剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
墨西哥
巴厘岛
马耳他 瓦莱特港口
隐士
女王只能有一个
法国海岸
- 前情提要 - 我在哪儿见过你来着
- Previously on Queen of the South... - Where do I know you from?
我是古韦罗的女朋友
I was Guero's girlfriend.
你证明了我可以信任你做
You have proven you can be relied upon
我需要的事
to do what I need.
我也想入伙
I want to be part of the business.
- 你会为我而死吗 - 我会为你而活下去
- Would you die for me? - I'll survive for you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
- 你知道他还活着吗 - 不知道
- Did you know he was alive? - No.
听着 你不该回来找我的
Look, you shouldn't have come back for me,
但是你没有抛弃我 我不会忘记的
but you didn't leave me behind, and I won't forget it.
趴下
Get down!
我将我的生意交给你了博亚兹
I'm turning over my business to you, Boaz.
科尔特斯上校仍将担任你的行动搭档
Colonel Cortez will remain as your operational partner.
我要嫁给他 就像结盟一样
I'm gonna marry him. It'll be an alliance,
我们的家族联结在一起
our families working together.
瓦尔加斯上校 你被捕了
Colonel Vargas, you're under arrest.
那个逮捕你的地区检察院特工被停职了
The DA agent that arrested you has been suspended,
对你的指控也将会撤销
and all charges against you will be dropped.
我要离开卡米拉 开始自立
I'm leaving Camila, starting off on my own.
比起她的做法
There's a better way of doing this
还有更好的办法 不用杀人
than the way she does, without all this killing.
你想要什么 特蕾莎
What do you want, Teresa?
埃尔桑托的一半产品
Half of the product from El Santo.
你得到的只会是枪子儿
The only think you'll get from me is a bullet.
假设你永远找我不到我
Say you never found me.
你想要杀她
You tried to kill her.
我离她有15英尺
I was 15 feet away from her.
那个距离我百发百中
I never missed a target from that distance in my life.
别
Don't!
飞机上有一千万美元
There's $10 million on the plane.
拿着钱走
Get the money and go.
联邦部队就要来了 我们不能呆在这里
Federales are closing in. We can't stay here.
我正在前往汇合点
I'm on my way to the meeting spot,
但是有人在追捕我
but I got a little bit of heat on me.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
古韦罗还没来
Guero's not here yet.
我们走
Let's go.
妈
Mom?
伊莎贝拉 回你的房♥间
Isabela, go to your room.
团结一致 我们会对那些从我们手中夺走
Together, we will get our revenge
埃皮法尼奥的人复仇
on the person who took Epifanio from us.
埃皮法尼奥是个好人
Epifanio was a man of the people.
我会抓住摧毁我的家庭的
I will capture the wicked criminal
邪恶罪犯
who destroyed my family.
她叫特蕾莎·门多萨
我相信你一定听过这么一句话
I'm sure you've heard the saying,
为了达到目标可以不择手段
"The ends justify the means."
很多人以为这很残忍♥
Most people think that's cruel.
在我看来
In my case...
只是稀松平常
it's another day at the office.
幸运的是
Lucky for me,
我有人能搞定行动的部分
I have people who handle the means.
当敌人来了
And when enemies come,
有两种选择
there are two choices...
要么打要么跑
Fight or flee...
至少我们是这么想的
Or so we think.
在生意上
In business,
欺骗是一种宝贵的资源
deceit is a valuable currency.
领先一步是有好处的
It pays to stay one step ahead.
一个精心布置的陷阱可能是你将
And a well-set trap can be the difference
继续逍遥自在还是吃枪子儿的区别
between another sip of tequila and the barrel of a gun.
也许你觉得我疯了 但是我更喜欢逍遥自在
Call me crazy, but I prefer the tequila.
马耳他 离开墨西哥的六个月后
你自己在这里还好吗
How are you doing over here all by yourself?
想要什么吗
Is there anything else I can offer you?
没了 谢谢 结账吧
嘿 伊凡 我收到密♥码♥了
Hey, Ivan, I got your message about the password.
我知道这时间紧迫
Yeah, look, I know this is time sensitive.
十分紧迫
Very.
明早有批货要到
I have a shipment coming in tomorrow in the morning.
那批货能赚很多钱 没错
Which will greatly increase your cash on hand, yeah.
我想跟那银行家见一面 德拉佩那
I'm trying to set up a meeting with the banker, de la Pe?a.
要是一切顺利
If everything goes well,
我要跟他开个户
I'm gonna open an account with him.
那个会数字加密货币的人 太棒了
Ah, the cryptocurrency guy. That's cool.
问题是 我可以给你发一个可以生成
Here's the thing, I can send you a program
密♥码♥的程序
that will generate a password,
但是即使是最好的也可能被黑
but even the best of 'em can be hacked,
我也该知道的
and I should know.
你什么意思
What do you suggest?
你需要确保你的系统是安全的
You need to make sure your system is secure.
面对面的话我会更擅长点
You know, I'm even better at this stuff in person,
而且我想马耳他
and I'm guessing that Malta
比我这破公♥寓♥强多了
is way better than my shitty condo.
谢谢你伊凡
Thank you, Ivan.
我现在给你钱 好吗
I'm gonna send your payment now, okay?
一会聊
I'll talk to you later.
免费的
很开心听到别人说西班牙语 不是吗
没错
我也是海外侨胞
我能再请你喝一杯吗
谢谢了 但是我还是有很多工作要做
真奇怪 来的人一般都是来放松的
这已经不是你第一次来这里了 你总是在工作 总是那么严肃
你确定吗
不想再喝一杯吗
那好吧
再喝一杯吧
你要是觉得你能逃避我就太天真了
You were a fool to think you could escape me.
你个傻
You stupid...
傻女孩
stupid girl.
想要抓住野兽
To catch a beast,
你只需要一点小鲜肉
all you need is a little fresh meat.
那服务员一见到你就打给了我们
The waiter called us right when he saw you.
州长瓦尔加斯 你在六个月前当选
Governor Vargas, you were elected six months ago,
就在你丈夫被杀之后
in the wake of your husband's murder,
凶手是所谓的贩毒集团的士兵
at the hands of an alleged cartel soldier.
特蕾莎·门多萨冷血的杀死了我的丈夫
Teresa Mendoza killed my husband in cold blood.
门多萨还是个亡命之徒
Mendoza remains a fugitive,
然而禁毒署对你的毒品指控已经被撤销了
yet the DEA's drug charges against you have been dropped.
指控被撤销了是因为
Well, the charges were dropped
我车里的证据是别人栽赃的
because evidence was planted in my vehicle.
所谓的被栽赃的
Allegedly planted.
禁毒署特工阿隆佐·洛亚还在被停职
DEA agent Alonzo Loya remains suspended,
等待调查
pending further investigation.
停职并不够弥补我的遭遇
Suspension is not enough for what I endured.
我被无辜的囚禁了 差点死了
I was falsely imprisoned, and I nearly lost my life.
但是要知道 我想我们应该谈谈
But, you know, I think we should talk about
我们该如何赢得这场战争
how we're gonna win this war,
我相信唯一的办法就是我们要
and I believe the only way to do so is we...
对抗腐♥败♥
we have to fight corruption,
斩草除根
take it away from its roots.
我作为州长的职责是阻止
You know, my focus as a governor is to stop the drug flow
毒品从我国进入美国
from my country into the United States.
州长 你的评论家声称
Governor, your critics claim
你所做的只是
you're simply doing nothing more
用着你丈夫的声望
than riding the coattails of your husband's popularity.
事实上 你的支持率
In fact, your approval ratings
一直比他低
remain far lower than his.
我得证明自己
Well, I have to prove myself.
但是我会为
But I serve
锡纳罗亚的人♥民♥服务
the people of Sinaloa that elected me,
而不是媒体
not the press.
没什么可说了的吧
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表