剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Mami, no.
伊莎贝拉 没事了
Isabela, it's okay.
这是几分钟以前发生的事
This was the scene a short while ago
枪战中 两名警官中枪
after a shootout involving two police officers.
我们这次了解到一些细节
We have few details at this time,
经告知 梅奥警长此次状况堪忧
but we're told Sheriff Mayo is in critical condition.
如果他活下来了 我们就完了
If he survives, we're done.
委员会一定会拼尽全力找到我们
La Comisión will come after us hard.
我还以为你用枪很厉害
I thought you were a better shot.
你知道为什么会走到这一步
You know why this happened.
你离他只有三米远
You were ten feet away from him.
你没打中
You missed.
特蕾莎
Teresita.
他们在马耳他对我下手非常狠
They hurt me bad in Malta.
我一直在想办法愈合自己 但并没有好起来
I've been trying to fix it, but it's not getting better.
为什么你不告诉我有多严重
Why didn't you tell me how bad it was?
因为我是士兵 我就知道这么多
Because I am a soldado. This is all I know.
我从小就是在我父亲这样的教育方式下长大的
This is what my father raised me to be.
如果我照顾不了我自己的老板
If I cannot take care of my patrón,
我就没资格和你们在一起
I don't belong here any more than you... than your gabacha.
我或许就不能在拿起自己的武器
I might not be able to fire a bullet,
但我愿意为你挨枪子
but I can take one for you.
说到做到
And I will.
记者萨姆·埃斯皮诺萨目前仍处于失踪的状态
Reporter Sam Espinoza remains missing at this hour.
他妻子告诉警方已经有两天没有
His wife has told police she hasn't heard from her husband
她丈夫的消息了 埃斯皮诺萨之前在调查
in two days. Espinoza was investigating...
我们去找一个这种袋子 把真钱放进去
Let's get one of these bags and replace it with real cash.
送到记者老婆那里
And deliver it to the journalist's wife.
不要写名字
Anonymously.
好主意
Good idea.
你们是我们就放心了
We are so relieved that you're safe.
我叔叔都快疯了
My uncle is beside himself.
最糟糕的是
The worst part of it
这是对埃皮法尼奥哀悼会的玷污
is that it was a desecration to Epifanio's memory.
杀手是波阿斯的一个手下
The sicario was one of Boaz's men.
你还指望我相信他吗
You still expect me to lay down to him?
你做好需要做的事就行
You do what you need to do.
我们不会干扰你
You'll get no interference from me or mine.
谢谢你 卡斯特
Thank you, Castel.
记得带我向雷纳尔多问好
Give my regards to Reynaldo.
会的
I will.
现在我们得到了哥伦比亚人的全力支持
Now we have the Colombians' full support.
没有你我办不成的 将军
I couldn't have done it without you, General.
波阿斯完美地掉进了你的陷阱
Boaz fell in your trap like a hen to a fox.
用海♥洛♥因♥都是你的主意
Heroin was your idea.
但你知道
But you knew
你和洛雅特工的照片
that photo of you and Agent Loya
会让他陷入攻击
would push him into an attack.
敬我们俩 干杯
Bravo to both of us. Salu.
干杯
Salud.
我会调动我的人
I'll mobilize my men.
立刻去着手波阿斯的事
We'll move on Boaz immediately.
对政♥府♥的袭击不能这么没头没尾的结束
An attack on the Governor cannot go unanswered,
尤其是中间死去了一个可怜无辜的寡妇
especially one that left a poor, innocent widow dead.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
你花了两倍的钱请的人
that double you hired...
当初应该能找更好的
You could've done better.
这么短时间内是我能找到的最好的了
Closest I could find on short notice.
不是所有人都能像你们那样
Not everyone has a figure like yours.
嘿 恭喜 我们赢下这里了
Hi, congratulations, missy. We own the place.
你们的技术人员在这等一天了
Your tech guy's been here all day.
可以开始了
We're ready to go.
销♥售♥点已经准备好了
Everything is set up for point of sale.
你的工作间进过隔音处理 使用气隙系统
Your work space is air-gapped and soundproofed,
气隙系统电脑指的是不通过任何办法与互联网联接的电脑
也就是说你可以不受任何监控
meaning that you are impenetrable to surveillance.
而且我们在财产外
And we've set up infrared cameras
设置了红外线摄像头
all around the property.
万一出现被黑的情况 我没还有其余的可以用
With redundancies, in case we get swept.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我们在主屋安装了备用机
Oh, we installed a backup in the main room,
如果有一个摄像头被关停
so if one set of cameras is shut down,
我们还有另一个可以操作
then we have another one up and running,
而且整个系统都和你手♥机♥联♥系♥在一起
and the entire system is linked to your phone.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有谁能看到这个
Who else can see this?
只有你给了权限才能看到
Anyone you give access to.
有点像大家长的意思
It's a... it's a bit Big Brother.
但相信我 你会需要这个的
But trust me, you need it.
恭喜 特蕾莎
And... congratulations, Teresa.
你的红酒俱乐部运行良好
Your wine club is up and running.
在暗网上很活跃
You're live on the dark web.
有人来了
We've got some company.
是委员会的 你们待在这
It's La Comisión. You guys stay here.
不得不说 小妞
You have a lot of heart, girl.
你还真是厉害
I'll give you that.
有话直说
Just give it to us straight.
梅奥现在还在昏迷
Mayo's in a coma.
估计是不会重新恢复意识了
Not expected to regain consciousness.
好消息来接替他的代理郡长
Good news is the undersheriff who's taking over for him
不是很难对付
comes cheap.
撑场面的时候
There'll be a little bit of heat
可能会稍微有点激烈
to keep up appearances,
但他看到他的前一任发生的情况
but he'll play nice,
他不会怎么样的
seeing what happened to his predecessor.
你可没那么走运了
You lucked out, mera mera.
你把我们逼到如此尴尬的境地
You put us all in a world of shit,
但我们还是相信你
but still we come out smelling like roses.
我们说好了吗
Do we have a deal?
你还没听我说完呢
But you haven't heard the punch line yet.
发现梅奥的那个人 可能救了他的命
The guy who found Mayo, maybe saved his life,
他是不合法的
he's an illegal.
上帝估计是没有幽默感吧
Tell me God doesn't have a sense of humor.
回答问题
Answer the question.
你不请我们坐坐吗
Are you gonna invite us for some wine or...
当然了
Of course.
生意上的事
Ah, business.
我得接一下
I have to take this.
嘿 我是皮卡斯
Hey, it's Pecas.
在凤城遇到点问题
Came across a little something here in Phoenix.
你可能会有兴趣了解一下
You might be interested.
警长要是知道是我们做的
There's only one way
只有一个办法
the Sheriff could've known about us.
委员会有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Someone in La Comisión sold us out.
估计有人和梅奥做了幕后交易
One of them probably cut a side deal with Mayo.
如果不是他们的话
If not all of them.
塔兹支持我
Taza backed me.
皮卡斯阻止我反抗梅奥
Pecas tried to stop me from moving against Mayo.
我感觉可能是他
I'd say he's a likely candidate.
敬我们合作繁荣发展
To our prosperous future doing business together.
敬未来 干杯
To our future. Salud.
南 方 女 王
第三季 第四集
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表