剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
当我们其中一人
How can we trust each other
擅自行动
on this Comisión when one of us
我们在委员会里还如何信任彼此
makes moves unilaterally?
我们其中一人 你指我吗
By one of us, you mean me?
你把特蕾莎移交给卡米拉·瓦尔加斯
You handed over Teresa to Camila Vargas
没有与任何人协商
without consulting anyone.
现在卡米拉控制着哥伦比亚那批货
Camila controls the Colombian product now.
我要是没货 我就没生意做
If I don't have product, I'm out of business.
我没生意做
If I'm out of business,
你就别想得到报酬
you don't get paid.
这是经济 我的朋友
It's economics, my friend.
特蕾莎来找我了 提供我更好的条件
Teresa came to me and offered me a better deal.
这也是经济
That's also economics.
当然了 但你没接受这笔交易
But of course, you didn't take the deal,
因为你忠诚于委员会
because you are loyal to La Comisión.
不 我忠诚于我的交易
Yes, I honor my deals.
是时候你也这样做了
And it's time you do the same.
特蕾莎买♥♥了委员会的一席之地
Teresa paid for a seat at the table.
她值得我们的尊重
She deserves our respect.
她有更好的货
She's got superior product.
或许你好好表现
Maybe if you play nice,
她会把我俩都算进去
she'll cut us all in.
我会与整个委员会安排场会议
I'll set up a meeting with the entire Comisión
来讨论我们的选择
to discuss our options.
你知道她现在在哪儿吗
Do you know where she is now?
准备好会议 皮卡斯
Set the meeting, Pecas,
然后我们再搞特雷萨
then we'll deal with Teresa.
波特
Pote.
我们得清场 没法再等了
We gotta clear this place out. We can't wait any longer.
特蕾莎想留下来
Teresa wants to stay.
她现在思虑不清晰
She's not thinking straight.
她现在的决策对任何人来说都不安全
Her calling the shots isn't safe right now for anyone.
你在替她发号♥施令吗
You calling them for her now?
你知道我不会让这种事发生的
'Cause you know I'm not gonna let that happen.
古韦罗的死后 她就没睡过
She hasn't slept since Guero died.
她因悲伤和疲惫快精神失常了
She's out of her mind with grief and exhaustion.
我们不能任凭她把整个行动置于危险中
We can't let her put her entire operation in danger.
我们只需要保证她的安全
We just need to keep her safe,
让她撑过去
get her through this,
不然我们会受到惩罚的
or we're all gonna pay.
你也想离开我吗
You want to leave me too?
永远不会
Never.
你需要吃点东西
You need to eat.
婚礼在楼上 你怎么一个人呆在这儿
Wedding upstairs, you're down here alone.
这样不好
It's not good.
- 你是怎么处理的 - 什么
- How did you handle it? - What?
当你离婚的时候
When your marriage ended?
工作
Work.
我把工作放在第一位
I put work first.
我对老板
My loyalty to my bosses
要比对女人忠诚多了
was more than loyalty to any woman.
我发誓要保护他们
I vowed to protect them,
不管情况如何
no matter the circumstances.
并且我永远也不会违背我的誓言
And that's a vow that I will never break.
你说什么
What you say...
就是什么 特雷莎
it goes, Teresita.
谢谢
Thank you.
詹姆斯至少在一件事上是对的
James is right about one thing though.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
我会的
I will, just...
我还有工作要做 但我会休息的 我保证
I have work to do. I will. I promise.
别太辛苦了
Just don't work too hard,
也别担心任何事
and don't worry about anything.
吃点三明治吧
Now, eat your sandwich.
这一起跳舞的小两口
Aww, look at our beautiful couple
多登对啊
dancing together.
波特
Pote.
波特 开门
Pote, open the door.
不 特蕾莎 你需要休息
No, Teresa. You need to rest.
波特 开门
Pote, open the door.
我发誓无论如何都要保护你
I vowed to protect you no matter the circumstances.
波特 别这样 开门
Pote, don't do this! Open the door!
我会保护你不受你自己的伤害
I will protect you even from yourself.
波特 开门
Pote! Open the door.
对不起
I'm sorry.
波特 开门
Open the door, Pote!
波特
Pote!
我的爱
Mi amor.
喂
Bueno.
将军
General...
晚上好 州长
Good evening, Governor.
今晚是卡米拉
It's Camila tonight.
喝一杯
Have a drink.
你想跟我谈什么
What was it you wanted to talk to me about?
我很遗憾地通知你
It is my sad duty to inform you that
伊莎贝拉还在偷偷溜出去见基克·希门尼斯
Isabela is still sneaking out to meet with Kique Jimenez.
我手下的人确认过了
My men confirm it.
伊莎贝尔的不听话让她身处危险
Isabela's disobedience is putting her at risk.
波阿斯会利用这一点来对付我
And Boaz can try to use that against me.
没错
That's true,
但这是双向的
but it's a two-way street.
如果我们绑♥架♥了那个男孩
If we were to kidnap the boy,
那我们就可以利用他逼波阿斯不再躲藏
then we can use him to flush Boaz out from hiding
然后一劳永逸地解决了他
and finish him for good.
州长 我需要你下命令
I am asking for the order, Governor.
去吧
Do it.
抓住他 利用他
Capture him, use him...
但是在任何情况下任何人都不能伤害他
but no one can harm him under any circumstances.
我要派我最守纪律的人去
I will send my most disciplined men.
伊莎贝拉不能知道是我下达了命令
Isabela cannot know that it's me that gave the order.
否则我会永远失去她的
I would lose her forever.
我明白
I understand.
有了他
With this,
我们就能永远地打败波阿斯
we defeat Boaz for good.
往北走
Up north,
佩卡斯会照顾特蕾莎
Pecas takes care of Teresa,
董事会的几个小动作
and in a few short moves of the board...
墨西哥就是我们的了
Mexico is ours.
凤♥凰♥城
Phoenix...
也是我们的
is ours.
我们一起
Together.
波特
Pote!
这是你的主意
Remember, this was your idea.
她不会听理由的
She wasn't listening to reason.
当她恢复理智以后她会发现我们是对的
When she comes to her senses, she'll see that we were right.
也有可能会一枪崩了我们
That, or put a bullet in us.
你不了解墨西哥女人
You don't know Mexican women.
看见特蕾莎了吗
Hey, boys, you seen Teresa?
告诉她我要偷一点她的食物
Told her I'd pilfer her a little food.
她出去办事了
She's out running an errand.
对 她走了
Yeah, she, uh, she left to do, uh,
去办事
something.
给我吧
Just give me that.
好吧
Okay.
我们需要检查一下这辆车
We need to check the car.
没问题
All clear.
可以走了
You can go.
这位美女
Hey there, beautiful.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表