剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Bilal was convinced there was a donkey show
有驴子表演
in Rio Muerto.
才没有
There is not.
你要小心点 乔治
You need to be careful, George.
听你口气不太高兴啊 怎么了
You don't sound happy. What's up?
委员会拒绝了提议
La Comisión rejected the offer.
听我说
Listen.
不管发生什么 都可以来找我
Whatever happens, you know I got your back.
随叫随到
Whatever you need.
保持联络
I'll be in touch.
要有人流血了
It's gonna get bloody.
国王陛下
My king!
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
你们要多少迪内罗 才能
Now, how much dinero is it gonna cost me
让我和我朋友
for me and my amigo--
你妈
You mother--
你妈妈
Mother--
比拉
Bilal!
就这么点能耐吗
That's all you got?
就这点能耐
That's all you got?
他死的痛苦吗
Did he suffer?
我肯定他一下子就死了
I am certain it was quick.
明天我会埋葬他
I'll bury him tomorrow.
不
No.
不
No.
我会让妈妈付出代价的
I'm gonna make my mother pay.
我很忙 快点说
I'm busy. Make it quick.
我们抓住了乔治王
We've captured King George.
他身上有货物吗
Was he carrying product?
没有 他在往南方移♥动♥
No, he was heading south.
那他肯定已经
Then he must have already delivered
交货给特蕾莎了
his shipment to Teresa.
没错 但这是他最后一批货了
Yes, but it will be his last.
他身上带了一张停靠在瓜伊马斯的船的货单
He was carrying a manifest for a ship docked in Guaymas.
被我们拦截了
We've seized it.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
为什么士兵们来这里
What are these soldiers doing here?
是去保护你的
They're there to protect you.
我不需要保护
I don't need protection.
恐怕你需要保护
I'm afraid you do.
明白吗
You see,
我们现在在打仗
we're at war now.
我必须要小心
I need to keep an eye.
保护好腻
For your protection.
来吧 下手吧
Go on. Get it done.
下手啊 混♥蛋♥
Do it, you son of a bitch.
我们不是来杀你的
We're not here to kill you.
这是什么
What is this?
我们同意给你的钱
The amount we agreed to pay you,
加上一成精神损失费
plus 10% for pain and suffering.
你要对付佩卡斯
You're going after Pecas.
你帮我吗
Do we have a deal?
不知道
I don't know.
佩卡斯他们给了我不少钱
Pecas and his boys pay me a pretty penny for my services.
你得老兄还开枪打了我
And your boy shot me.
他们给多少我们就给多少
We'll match what they're paying you.
再加上这些钱
On top of our fee.
这我可以考虑考虑
Well, that's food for thought.
你知道怎么做
You know how this works.
搞什么
What the hell?
我并不效忠佩卡斯
I got no allegiance to Pecas.
你兑现约定
You hold up your end of the bargain,
我就会兑现约定
I'll hold up mine.
千万别想背叛我
Don't even think of betraying me.
否则你殴打囚犯的视频救火了
The video of you beating that inmate will go viral.
然后你就会和和好多
You will be locked up with a lot of people
想要同样殴打你 甚至做更残忍♥事情的人被关在一起
who'd like to do the same to you and worse.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
现在没有回头路了
No turning back now.
特蕾莎
Teresa.
你可以休息休息
I thought you might want to rest.
我可以替你陪着她
I can stay with her if you want.
不用
No.
没事
It's okay.
我想等她醒
I want to be here if she wakes up.
那好吧
Okay, then.
等一下
Wait.
你还有话没说
There's something else.
怎么了
What is it?
不着急说 没什么
It's nothing. It can wait.
不
No.
告诉我
Tell me.
你和詹姆斯之间
Is there something going on
有什么我应该知道的事情吗
between you and James that I should know?
多久了
How long?
你跟我说过
You told me
我们不能跟对方有所隐瞒
that we cannot keep the truth from each other.
但你一直在瞒着我
But you've been keeping a big truth from me.
你跟谁睡是你的事
Who you lay with is your business.
但是这也会影响到我
But this affects me, too.
你这么说是因为我瞒着你了
Are you saying this because I kept it from you...
还是因为对方是詹姆斯
Or because it's James?
我这么说是觉得这样对我们所有人
I'm saying this because it's dangerous.
都很危险
For all of us.
没错
You're right.
确实有点冒险
It's a risk.
你怎么看詹姆斯
What do you think about James?
说实话
Truth.
说实话
Truth?
他会因你而死
He will die for you.
我是支持你的 特蕾莎
I'm here for you, Teresita.
谢谢
Thank you.
找到他了吗
You find him?
我瞄准不到佩卡斯
I can't get a shot on Pecas.
他和贝多亚在一起
But he's with Bedoya.
你说得对 他们没辙了
You were right. They're circling the wagons.
你要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
All the steps to follow
Closer right behind
Is it only when you feel a part is empty
That it's gnawing at the corners of your mind
Mind, mind, mind
Ooh, I will ask you
For mercy
I will come to you blind MEN: * Ooh
What you'll see is the worst me
Oh
Not the last of my kind
In the muddy water, we're falling
Oh, oh, oh
In the muddy water, we're crawling
Holds me down
Hold me now
Sold me out
In the muddy waters, we're falling
我该做什么 特蕾莎
What am I doing, Teresa?
开不开枪
Am I gonna take the shot or not?
不开
No.
如果没办法瞄准佩卡斯
If you don't have a clean shot of Pecas,
就等着
we wait.
时机成熟时 我们会杀死他们所有人
When the time is right, we'll kill them all.
Hold me now
Sold me out
In the muddy water, we're falling
哈肯的居留地
24小时以前
哈肯的居留地 边境线
出去吧
你能理解我吗
退回寄件人
检查一下
什么鬼啊
我要你们在边境到港口 所有路上都设好障碍
南 方 女 王
第三季 第八集
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表