剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我来吧
I got this.
你去看着
Go watch the road.
我来
I got it.
转过身去
Turn around.
我是个自♥由♥的人了
Yo, I'm a free woman.
医生释放了我 说我可以走了
Doctor released me. Said I was good to go.
我很高兴听到这一点
I'm glad to hear that.
我准备好回去工作了
I'm ready to get back to work.
这是什么 你要我去给别人吗
What's this? You need me to pay someone off?
听好了
Listen.
你很聪明 勤奋
You're smart, hardworking.
拿好这个回去上学
Take that and go back to school.
学校 是因为我叔叔吗
School? Is this about my uncle?
他说过不会再打扰我们了 他保证过了
He said he'd leave us alone. He gave me his word.
- 你可以改变你的生活 - 我不需要通过学习改变
- You can change your life. - I don't need school.
我要为你工作 我要跟着最好的人学
I'm working with you. I'm learning from the best.
我愿意为你做一切事
I've done nothing but be down for you.
我差点死了
I almost died.
你是想开除我吗
And you're trying to fire me?
我也想拥有你的一切 权利 金钱和别人的尊重
I want what you have, power, money, respect.
我去上学是得不到这些的
I'm not gonna get that in a classroom.
你不会想成为我这样的人的
You don't want to be like me.
请你拿上钱 走吧
Please take the money and go.
现在就走
Now.
我以后不能再见你了 也不会和你联络
I can never see or hear from you again.
你明白吗
You understand that?
你在哪
Where are you?
我说过了
I told you.
我没有告密
I'm not a snitch.
回来吧 我们可以聊聊
Come back, and we can talk.
我们可以一起想办法
We'll think of a plan together.
这太迟了
It's too late for that.
你现在很危险
You're in a dangerous situation,
我不想你受伤 卡米拉
and I don't want you to get hurt, Camila.
听着 我只是想尽我所能帮助你
Look, I just want to help any way that I can.
我知道那个警徽对你而言的意义
I know what that badge means to you.
我也不想你再次丢掉它
I don't want you to lose it again.
所以谢谢你的热心
So I appreciate the offer,
但这次我需要靠自己来做
but this is something I have to do on my own terms.
你不可能一直逃下去
You know you can't run forever.
我知道
I know.
我认识一个可以帮我逃出墨西哥的人
I have someone that's gonna help me get out of Mexico.
我不会告诉科特兹的
I'll make it past Cortez.
朋友 你是对的
And, my friend, you were right.
我是时候走一条新的道路了
It's time for me to take a new path.
如果你改变了主意
Yeah, well, if you ever change your mind,
你知道怎么联♥系♥我
you know where to find me.
祝你好运 卡米拉
Good luck, Camila.
我从这之中所学到的事
If there's anything I've learned,
就是根本没有运气这回事
it's that there is no such thing as luck.
再见了 阿朗佐
Good-bye, Alonzo.
詹姆斯
James.
你应该先来找我的
You should have come to me first.
我一次又一次的为你冒着生命危险
I put myself out there for you time and time again.
最后就落得了这样的下场
And this is what I get.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你值得更好的人
You deserve better.
今天太漫长了
It's been a long day.
我需要休息一下
I need a break.
- 她知道吗 - 不知道
- Does she know? - No.
我要了解的多一点 才会同意
I need to hear more before I agree to anything.
我会在菲尼克斯短待几天
I'll be in Phoenix shortly.
很好
Good.
到了联♥系♥我
Call me when you get here.
我会处理好特蕾莎的事
I'll handle things with Teresa.
南 方 女 王
第三季 第十一集
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表