剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
都给我吃吗
Is it all for me?
不 咱俩的
No, it's for us.
是你最爱的
It's your favorite...
蛋糕 从布兰达喜欢的那家店买♥♥来的
tres leches from that place that Brenda likes.
好吃吗
How is it?
嘿 听着 我知道你过得很艰难
Hey, so, listen, I know you've had it rough,
但你不用再担心了
all right, but you don't have to worry anymore.
我的就是你的
Okay, what's mine is yours.
我知道给你这个房♥子你会感到很奇怪 但是
I know you feel weird about me giving you the house, but...
来
Come here.
总督
Gobernadora.
你不用说了 准将 我知道
You don't have to say it, General, I know.
特蕾莎逃跑了
Teresa's gone.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你对我的
You know, your devotion...
忠诚
to me...
无关权力
it's not about power
或是金钱
or about money.
我现在明白了
I know that now.
你成为了 家人
You have become... family.
我真心希望那是真的
I really hope that's true.
请
Please...
坐下
sit.
玉米肉汤
Pozole.
我不经常做饭
I don't cook often,
但这恰好是我的专长之一
but that happens to be one of my specialties.
你成为了我的一个很好的朋友
You have become a very good friend
阿尔贝托
to me, Alberto.
或许我们可以更进一步
Maybe we can be more.
我指 我仍处在悲痛中
I mean, I'm still mourning, and...
我需要把事情放慢一点
I need to take things slow,
如果这对你来说可以的话
if that's okay by you.
当然
Of course.
我会跟随你的领导
I'll follow your lead.
南 方 女 王
第三季 第六集
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表