剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
《南方女王》
Previously
前情提要
on Queen of the South... TERESA: Previously
3万平方英尺的商业地♥产♥
30,000 square feet of commercial property.
我们的未来
Our future.
你想建商场
You're wanting to build a mall?
我想拥有合法生意
I wanted to own legal businesses.
赚的钱越多 就可以买♥♥更多的房♥地♥产♥
If we make more money, we can buy more real estate.
那我们就不用和卡斯特尔和波阿斯
Then we won't have to work with people
这样的人合作了
like Castel and Boaz
他们连自己家人都杀
who even murdered their own family.
我认识布彻先生
I've known Mr. Boucher here
很多年了
for many years.
你想要什么
What do you want for this?
我要你给布彻的钱
I want the money you offered Boucher.
就当是付营业税吧
Consider it an operating tax.
这是我的地盘
This is my town.
你是我的家人 我爱你 真的
You're family to me. I love you; I do.
我信过你
I trusted you.
你是对的 是她
You were right. It's her.
她就是那个内鬼
She's the mole.
波特
- Ah! - Pote?
波特
Pote?
- 托尼 - 别 你在干什么
- Tony? - No, what are you doing?
她是和我一起的
She's with me.
你本该死了的
- Ugh! - You're supposed to be dead.
我知道 请听我解释
I know, and please let me explain.
- 他为什么留你活口 - 我不知道
- Why did he let you live? - I don't know.
要不是你 我也不会在这儿
Without you, I wouldn't be here.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
你觉得迈阿密怎么样
How do you feel about Miami?
- 挺好的 - 我想让你来负责
- What's not to like? - I would like you to run it.
雷内就像我的儿子
René was like a son to me.
不管是谁干的 都要付出代价
Whoever did this will pay.
我杀了雷尼
I killed René.
法官的侄子
The judge's nephew.
只要你把人交出来
I'm open to mending fences
我就乐意重修旧好
once you hand your man over to me.
如果当初你信任我 我本可以保护你
If you trusted me, I could've protected you,
但现在我不行
but now I can't.
兰德尔
Randall!
法官是下台了 但他没出局
Judge is down, but he's not out.
他一旦失去权力 就只是个普通人
If he loses his power, he's just a man.
我儿子
My son.
儿子
Son?
天 我做了什么
God, what have I done?
菲尼克斯是我们的
Phoenix is ours.
- 我该离开了 - 我会想念你的
- This is where I get off. - I'm gonna miss you.
只要特蕾莎还有用
Teresa will be safe
就不会出事
as long as she's useful to us.
而你 就是个累赘
You, on the other hand, you're a liability.
你跟我们走
You come with us
就不会拖累她了
so you won't be able to drag her down with you.
我们才接管了迈阿密
We just took over Miami.
为什么那么着急跟俄♥国♥佬一起合作
Why move so fast with the Russians?
如果我们和科斯蒂亚合作扩张
If we expand with Kostya as our partner,
我们会因强大而备受瞩目
we will be seen as strong.
你名声很好 特蕾莎·门多萨
You have a good reputation, Teresa Mendoza.
很高兴有个新搭档
I'd be happy to have a new partner.
我也是
Me too.
所以我们和科斯蒂亚做生意了
So we're in business with Kostya?
无论好坏
For better or for worse.
- 我开车吗 - 这是你的车
- I'm driving? - It's your car.
托尼
Tony!
法官今天来过我办公室
Judge came by my office today.
特蕾莎 他要你的命
Teresa, he wants you dead.
我只想告诉你
I just want you to know...
我和你生死与共
I'm all in.
拉斐特杀了托尼
Lafayette killed Tony.
乔治 叫医生
George, call a doctor.
詹姆斯 你怎么了
James, what happened to you?
他们来找你了
They're coming for you.
曾几何时 为了活下来
There was a time when I was always
我曾一度疲于奔命
running for my life.
被追杀
Being chased.
于夹缝中求生
Barely surviving.
现在 我则是狩猎者
Now, I'm the one who does the hunting...
你之所以觉得安全
You think you're safe
是因为你在世界之巅
because you're on the top of the world
不再是猎物
and you're no longer the prey.
然后有一天
Then one day,
你意识到拐角处有一场
you realize there's a bigger, badder wolf
更大更猛烈的暴风雪
lurking around the corner.
然后你会扪心自问
And you will have to ask yourself...
还会继续逃亡吗
will you go back to running?
被追杀
Being chased?
艰难求生
Barely surviving?
我已有答案
I know my answer.
你呢
What's yours?
我听到温室里有动静
I heard a commotion out in my greenhouse.
大概是什么时候
About what time was that?
说不好
I don't know.
大概5点左右吧
I say around 5:00?
天还黑着
It--it was still dark out.
我去查看的时候
I went to investigate
发现我儿子在和入侵者搏斗
and came upon my son struggling with an intruder.
我冲回屋里拿枪 但
I rushed back to the house to get my gun, but...
枪不在保险箱里
Wasn't in my safe.
我 忘了之前把枪放在抽屉里了
I...forgot I had put it in my desk drawer.
等我回来的时候
By the time I returned...
已经太晚了
It was too late.
那个入侵者
The intruder...
杀了戴维斯
Had killed Davis
逃走了
and fled.
法官大人 现场警官没有发现
Your Honor, the officers on the scene
任何强行侵入住♥宅♥的痕迹
didn't find any evidence of forced entry.
我们检查了你们的安保系统
We took a look at your security systems,
发现你们的摄像头
and seems your cameras malfunctioned
在那天坏了
on the day of.
这事儿说不通
Something's not adding up.
你妻子死于类似情况
Your wife died under similar circumstances
你儿子
and your son
也曾经进过收♥容♥所♥
had a history of being institutionalized.
我不允许你这么说我的家人
I will not allow you to speak about my family this way.
你到底想暗示什么 警探
What in God's name are you alleging, Detective?
不是暗示
This is not an allegation.
陈述事实
I'm simply stating a fact.
你儿子的伤口是自己造成的
Your son's wounds were self-inflicted.
你什么时候有资格
When did you get certified
做法医了 警探
as a medical examiner, Detective?
甘博队长
Captain Gamble,
我不知道你负责这个案子
I didn't realize you were assigned to the case.
回答问题
Answer the question.
我今天早上和法医谈过
I spoke with the medical examiner this morning.
我刚从她办公室回来
Well, I just came from her office.
她修改了证词
She's revised her statement.
伊莱
Eli...
感谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
节哀顺变 法官
I'm sorry for your loss, Judge.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
“流泪可以减轻痛苦”
"To weep is to make less the depth of grief."
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表