剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Queen of the South...
南方女王前情提要
If I'm dead, you take this notebook
如果我死了你就带上这个本子
and you trade it for your life, all right?
用它来保命 好吗
What's in it can destroy Epifanio.
里面的内容可以毁掉埃皮法尼奥
Get out of the house, now.
马上离开那座房♥子
We have to go
我们得走了
Where do I know you from?
我在哪见过你
I was Guero's girlfriend. He's dead.
我是古韦罗的女友 他死了
You have proven you can be relied upon to do what I need.
你已经证明了你是可靠的
Come on!
快走
I shot him.
我杀了他
That's not who I am.
我不是那种人
That's not who I want to become.
我也不想成为那种人
What is this? This doesn't make any sense.
这是什么 完全看不明白
We need to figure out what it means.
我们要弄清楚
It's coordinates.
是坐标
I'm gonna have to go back to Mexico.
我必须要回墨西哥
Brenda!
布兰达
They killed her.
他们杀了她
The only thing my husband cannot afford is to fight a war.
我老公唯一不能承受的就是开战
So while he's distracted, I'm gonna take over.
他分身乏术时我会接管一切
He'd rather destroy it all before losing it to you.
他宁愿毁了一切也不会拱手送给你
Guero, who is this?
古韦罗 这是谁
It's Teresa Mendoza.
特蕾莎 门多萨
We need to negotiate terms.
我们要谈谈条件
I don't work for you.
我不是你的下属
There's an old saying about success.
有句关于成功的老话
That it's lonely at the top.
站在顶峰是孤独的
I'm here to tell you that's bullshit.
我来告诉你那纯属放屁
I run an international drug empire
我掌管一个国际毒品帝国
and I have everyone and everything that I need.
我拥有我所需要的一切
Buenas tarde.
下午好
On the way up, even your worst enemies
成功的路上 即便是最可怕的死敌
can become your best friends.
也能成为最亲密的朋友
And your best friends, collateral damage.
而最亲密的朋友只不过是附加伤害罢了
And the five-star hotels I stay in now,
我现在住的五星级酒店
they're a hell of a lot better
比我之前做骡子时
than the filthy bed I slept on as a drug mule.
睡的那张破床强多了
And couture feels better than flannel.
定制时装也比法兰绒衬衫更舒服
But if there's one thing I've learned in this business,
但我在这行里学到了一件事
it's that no se puede tener todo... You can't have it all.
那就是你不能什么都要
And if you want to succeed in this business,
如果你想成功的话
someday you will have to choose between survival
某一天你必须在生存与良心中
and your heart.
做出抉择
I didn't make these rules.
我不是制定规则的人
I was taught them.
这只是我学到的
You think it would get easier.
你认为你会变得麻木
And the scary part, it does.
可怕的是,确实如此
Earlier today, Epifanio Vargas,
今日早些时候 埃皮法尼奥 瓦尔加斯
the newly elected governor of Sinaloa,
新上任的锡那罗亚州长
held a press conference to discuss yesterday's raids
举办了一场关于昨日墨西哥军方
by the Mexican military on suspected cartel members.
对嫌疑贩毒集团成员进行突袭的新闻发布会
The seeds of corruption and violence
长久以来笼罩在这片伟大土地上
brought on by the Vargas cartel--who for too long,
被瓦尔加斯集团利用恐惧带来的
had ruled over this great state through fear--
腐♥败♥和暴♥力♥的种子
needs to stop.
必须被铲除
Now they will know what it is to be afraid.
现在他们不会再肆无忌惮
Epifanio sicced the Federales on my lieutenants
埃皮法尼奥让联邦警♥察♥像野狗一样
like a pack of wild dogs.
攻击了我的副手
He'll take me if he can.
他会尽力拿下我
I know a place in Juarez we can lay low.
我们可以在华雷斯避避风头
It's too risky to stay too long here
长♥期♥呆在墨西哥
on this side of the border.
风险太大了
We're going back to Dallas.
我们要回达拉斯
We'll need papers for Teresa and Pote.
特蕾莎和波特需要证件
Epifanio controls all the mule routes.
埃皮法尼奥控制着所有走私线路
He doesn't control me.
他控制不了我
Mayo...
梅奥
That truck is following us.
有辆车跟着我们
It's been behind us since El Limpiador's place.
从清理者那里就一直在我们后面
Lose them.
甩掉他们
Now.
马上
If they get too close, take 'em out.
如果他们追近就干掉他们
Just pull the trigger.
扣下扳机就好
They're gaining on us.
他们追近了
Let's go, Teresa.
我们上 特蕾莎
Let's go.
快走
Radar'll pick 'em up as they cross the border.
越境的话雷达会追踪到他们
Not below 2,000 feet.
2000英尺以下就不会
He stays low enough, we lose him for good.
如果他飞的够低我们就再也找不到他们了
I hate Mexico.
我恨墨西哥
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Someplace Epifanio doesn't know about.
埃皮法尼奥不知道的地方
Camila got it on the cheap from a dealer who went to prison.
卡米拉在一个进去的毒贩那里低价买♥♥下的
So this is where we're hiding out?
我们就躲在这吗
You didn't think Camila Vargas would lay low in a dump, did you?
你觉得卡米拉会躲在一个垃圾场吗
Get settled.
安顿好
We could be here a while.
我们可能要住上一阵
It's 500k, cash.
有50万现金
Weapons. We've kept as much manpower as we can afford.
一些武器 和我们能负担的最大人力
It's enough till we're back on our feet.
在我们站稳脚跟前已经足够了
It wasn't him.
不是他
El Limpiador worked for Epifanio.
清理者是埃皮法尼奥的人
He must've been watching the place and had us followed.
他肯定一直在监视那里然后跟上了我们
Epifanio's men wouldn't have let us get away.
埃皮法尼奥的人不会让我们这样走掉
There's only one organization I can think of
我能想到的只有一个组织
that would like to take us alive.
想要活捉我们
We've done everything we can to stay off the Feds' radar.
我们已经竭尽所能不去惊动条子
They've got nothing--
他们什么证据都没有
not on you, not on me, not on any part of this operation.
你 我 这次行动 什么都没有
Well, you better hope you're right.
你最好希望你是对的
We kept you safe from Epifanio.
我们保证了你的安全
If it wasn't for us, you'd end up like your boy Chino.
如果不是我们 你的下场就跟你伙计奇诺一样
Look, man, I've been giving you people--
兄弟 我一直在给你提供
Guppies, Guero.
小鱼小虾 古韦罗
My boss is done with all that.
我上司已经没有耐心了
No, no, we had a deal. No time if I talk.
不 我们说好只要我交代就不会坐牢
And that was all fine and good until your girlfriend showed up
在你女朋友跟他们混在一起
in the belly of the beast.
之前是那样
That's a game changer.
现在规则变了
Gimme me something real, Guero.
给我点实在的 古韦罗
You mean this shithole motel ain't real enough for you?
这个狗屎旅馆还不够实在吗
Yeah. You try staying in this dump.
你住在这种垃圾地方试试
How you doing?
你好吗
This is it, Mr. Davila.
就是现在 达维拉先生
This is your moment.
现在是决定的时候
You give me actionable intelligence on the Vargas cartel,
给我有价值的瓦尔加斯集团情报
or I put you on the mainline in a snitch jacket.
不然我就让所有人知道你是个内奸
You know how that'll play.
你知道你的下场
Bad cop again?
又唱黑脸
Yeah, you really gotta start watching more cop shows, man.
你得多看看警♥匪♥剧了兄弟
Camila's on the run.
卡米拉目前在逃
And she's on the run with your girl.
你的女友跟她在一起
We believe they're in the States.
我们相信她们现在美国
Where's she hiding?
她躲在哪
I don't know. I'm just a pilot.
不知道 我只是个开飞机的
Last chance.
最后机会
Where's Camila's safe house?
卡米拉的安全屋在哪
I flew Camila out here once on business.
有次生意我带卡米拉来过这里
I might know a place.
我可能知道个地方
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表