剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Well, thanks to Boaz,
我没有真的失去他 不是吗
I didn't really lose him now, did I?
博亚兹可能是个凶残之人 但是在墨西哥
Boaz can be a crude man, but he's a fine partner
他对我们来说是个很好的合作伙伴 不是吗 提奥
for us here in Mexico, right, tío?
还有其他选择的
Well, there's another option.
我可以接手墨西哥的生意
I can take over the Mexican business,
你做我的供应商
with you as my supplier.
我想我们都同意博亚兹是个不稳定的人
I think we can all agree that Boaz is unstable.
你觉得他会这样把集团拱手相让吗
And you think he's just gonna hand over the cartel?
你丈夫在去世之前把生意卖♥♥给了他
Your husband sold it to him before he passed away.
他是合法的生意经营者
He's a legitimate owner.
我知道
I'm aware.
科特兹准将愿意用他的军队
General Cortez is willing to use his troops
来对抗博亚兹的士兵
against Boaz's soldiers,
并且还有我这个州长作为后院
and with my backing as the governor,
我很确信我们会赢的
I'm confident we will prevail.
卡米拉
Camila...
我的妻子在生完第一个孩子后
when my wife wanted to return to work
想回去工作
after the birth of our first child,
我同意了
I allowed it.
但是很快她就意识到
But she soon realized
她真正的使命是做好一个母亲
that her true calling as a mother
而不是在街上抛头露面
was not on the street.
在家里服侍家人才是真正的使命
It was at home serving her family.
你的妻子是个伟大的女人
Your wife was a wonderful woman,
但是我的路是不同的
but my path is different.
听着 其实很简单
Look, it's very simple.
如果你没经过我们的同意就对抗博亚兹
If you move against Boaz without our permission,
我们不会直接反抗你
we will not only strike against you,
但是我们可能会找一个新的贩毒集团合作伙伴
but we will find a different cartel to deal with.
如果埃皮法尼奥还活着
If Epifanio was still here,
他会告诉你去休息的
he would tell you to relax.
不要担心生意
Don't worry about business.
相反 他会劝你享受为人之母之乐
Instead, enjoy the fruits of your womanhood.
敬为人之母
To womanhood.
- 敬为人之母 - 敬为人之母
- To womanhood. - To womanhood.
你知道吗 特雷莎
You know what, Teresita,
有时我很想念墨西哥
sometimes I miss Mexico.
奥列格在那里
There's Oleg.
德拉佩那在哪
Where's de la Pe?a?
在他的私人内室呢
In his inner sanctum.
他是这家夜店的主人 也拥有半个马耳他
He owns this nightclub, along with half of Malta.
他才是老大
He calls the shots.
你和我们一起吗
Are you joining us?
我今晚已经结束和洛可的交易了
Oh, I've done my part with Rocco.
今晚会议的命运
The fate of tonight's meeting
完全掌握在你的手中
is entirely in your hands now.
这是什么
What is this?
洛克很会留下第一印象
Rocco's big on first impressions.
你会发现的
You'll see.
你好 特雷莎
Hola, Teresa.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
你喜欢这首歌♥吗 特雷莎
Do you like your song, Teresa?
我特意为你选的这首歌♥
I picked it specifically for you.
这首歌♥讲的是可怜的摩西的故事
The song's about poor little Moses,
生命受到威胁
life threatened,
被自己的敌人
plucked from the jaws of death
从死神口中拉出
by his enemies,
在压♥迫♥中长大
raised up among his oppressors,
长大也只是为了毁掉他们
only to bring ruin upon them.
这些细节对你来讲耳熟吗
Those details sound familiar to you?
我对你有一点点了解 特雷莎
I discovered quite a bit about you, Teresa.
我很好奇
I'm curious how confident you are
等你知道我发现了什么 你还会有多自信
with what I might have found.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
她从黑暗中走出来
And she merges from the darkness,
就像一首诗
just like a poem.
你找人跟踪我
You had me followed.
为什么
What is this?
- 嘿 - 嘿 嘿 嘿
- Hey! - Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey...
我还从来没见过哪个美女会挡子弹呢
I've never seen a pretty face stop a bullet before.
够了
Enough...
你吓到伊芙特了
You're scaring Yvette.
你是在自取其辱 大胖子
You're embarrassing yourself, fat man.
好了 你已经证明你胆子大了
Yes, you've proven what big balls you have.
在我吃了你的枪之前收起来吧
Now put them back in your pocket before I eat them.
波特 没事的
Pote, it's all right.
波特 没事的
"Pote, it's all right."
哇 我喜欢 多少钱
Wow, I like that. How much?
我愿意一晚上出一百万借他来玩玩
I would pay you $1 million to borrow him for a night.
走吧 这完全是浪费时间
Let's go. This is a waste of time.
特蕾莎 如果你今天走了
Teresa, if you walk out that door,
你就再也见不到我了
you will never see me again.
给我一个留下来的理由
Give me a reason to stay.
我与这个行业里大多数男人不同
Unlike most men in my line of work,
我更喜欢和女人做生意
I prefer to do business with women.
她们更值得信任
They are more trustworthy,
更有同理心
more compassionate,
更忠诚
more loyal,
而且加上正确的训练
and with the proper training,
她们在体能上也可以和男人相提并论
they can be physically equal to a man.
但是呢 当一个女人试图成为一个男人
However, when a woman tries to be a man,
她就变得毫无用处了
she becomes totally useless,
当她将利益置于爱情之前
when she puts business before love,
当她开始会背叛
when she resorts to betrayal.
你的信息是错误的
Your information is wrong.
我没有背叛任何人
I didn't betray anyone,
包括卡米拉·瓦尔加斯
not even Camila Vargas.
那你告诉我你为什么应该留下来
Then you tell me why you should stay.
你的交易都是以加密数字货币进行的
You deal in cryptocurrencies:
比特币 门罗币 以金笔
Bitcoin, Monero, Etherium.
随你便 这都差不到踪迹
Your choice. All untraceable.
而且我所有的服务 我收取5%的费用
And for all my magic tricks, I charge 5%.
去年同样的流程你只收了沙特人3%
You charged the Saudis 3% for the same process last year.
有些人闲话真多
Someone's being Chatty Cathy,
闲话真多 闲话真多啊
Chatty Cathy, Chatty Cathy.
要饭的还挑什么肥捡什么瘦
Beggars can't be choosers.
- 我需要证明 - 可以
- I'll need proof. - Of course.
- 4%的服务费 - 5%
- At 4%. - 5.
半年前 我在欧洲市场的
Six months ago, my market share
份额还是零
of European distribution was zero.
今天我每周运毒30公斤
Today, I'm moving 30 kilos a week.
难道你想等我生意再翻倍
Do you want to wait until I've doubled that
再来跟我讨价还价吗
to negotiate with me?
那就4个点吧
4 points it is.
但我也知道你从玻利维亚的
But I also know your problem
来港货物的问题
with the incoming shipment from Bolivia
可以弥补到这些差价
may render all this haggling irrelevant.
奥列格会拿到他的运输物的
Oleg will get his shipment,
你的银行也会收到我的股份
and your bank will get my holdings.
好的
Good.
- 太棒了 - 谢谢
- Bravo. - Thank you.
等等等等啊
Mm. Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait wait, wait.
没有
No......
不吻别吗 真的吗
no good-bye kiss? Nothing?
走吧 波特 我们走了
Come on, Pote, let's go.
不客气 XX
Anytime, cabrón.
随时找我
Anytime.
这哥们比羊还疯狂
他说货物有问题是什么意思是
What did he mean there's a problem with the shipment?
我也不知道 我得跟乔治谈话
I don't know. I need to speak with George,
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表