剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我们代表委员会
欢迎你生意的进入 特蕾莎
雪鸟市场上涨 付款中
7.5珍珠币 付款成功
款项已达
瓦尔加斯地方长官实现了她的诺言与与缉毒警展开战斗
她的行为致使博亚兹·希门尼斯开始潜逃
如您所愿 州长
在 哥哥
这个婊♥子♥还以为她了解我呢
傻♥逼♥
垃圾
他也许发现了我们
准备好
她走了
出发
把他带上 他还活着
分头行动
逐层 逐房♥间地搜索
南方女王前情提要
Previously on Queen of the South...
我们要在暗网上进行出♥售♥
We're gonna sell on the dark web.
- 邮购可♥卡♥因♥吗 - 我认识一个人
- Mail order cocaine? - have a guy.
他叫伊凡 他给我做了一个网站
His name's Ivan. He's built me a site.
我们会通过一个合法的物品寄送
We're gonna ship through a legitimate front
货款通过加密货币交易
and get paid with cryptocurrency.
这也就不会侵占到任何人的地盘
We won't be cutting into anyone's territory.
对 但我们仍然需要运输通过这些地域
No, but we still need to transport through it.
亚利桑那已经被五个大毒糜瓜分了
Arizona's carved up by five narcos.
他们叫做委员会
They're called La Comisión.
有一个墨西哥人叫做皮卡斯 他是头领
There's a Mexican named Pecas. He's the leader.
你舞步轻盈 将军
You're very light on your feet, General.
我很惊叹
Very impressed.
是你的天赋带领了我 老大
You're the one with the gifts, mi jefa.
你以为我有多少渠道
Just how much access do you think I have?
我现在还在停职状态呢
I'm still on suspension.
这不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
给你一点特别的墨西哥待遇来记住我们把
Here's a little piece of Mexico to remember us by.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
随着生意的壮大 你也可以一同成长
As the business grows, you can grow with it.
我们要买♥♥酒庄吗
We buying a winery?
这个地方的酒窖太棒了
This place has an amazing wine cellar.
我们可以把产品放在这下面
We can put our production down here.
我们在地♥产♥周围
And we've set up infrared cameras
都设置了红外监控
all around the property.
所以的系统都直接连到你的手♥机♥上
And the entire system is linked to your phone.
- 这是我妻子凯丽·安 - 你好
- This is my wife Kelly Anne. - Hi.
警♥察♥是在找你吗
Is the police looking for you?
官方来讲 我现在属于失踪人口
Officially, I am a missing person.
而且我现在改名叫普利西拉了
And it's Priscilla now.
我跟德文·芬奇一起工作
I was working with Devon Finch.
有人劫持了我们的货物
Someone hijacked our shipment
德文想把他踢出去
and Devon wanted him taken out.
为什么要冒险 去解决
Why take a chance? Get it done.
你总是说会有不同的方式
You always said there was a different way.
我想用不同的方式解决问题
I wanna do things differently.
让我加入
Let me in.
欢迎来到培拉·布兰卡
Welcome to Perla Blanca.
我们全力为我们的顾客
We are fully committed to offering our customers
提供最上等的产品
the purest product.
快来吧 好好玩
Come on in. Have fun.
继续打量我啊 我知道我很美
Keep eye-balling me. I know I'm pretty.
你知道她对迷失少女有一种特殊情怀
You know, she has a thing for strays.
别让她后悔
Don't make her regret it.
流水线运转顺利 特雷西塔
Production's running smoothly, Teresita.
货物已经送出了
The shipments are out the door.
在暗网上售卖♥♥
Selling on the dark web,
省去了中间商的环节 并且将产品转换成香槟
cutting out the middle man, and turning product into champagne.
对啊 我们做到了
Yeah? We did it.
不 是你做到了
No, you did it.
现在我们有了团队 我们可以扩张
Now that we have a team, we can expand.
扩张到足够大 就没有人可以伤害我们
Get big enough where no one can hurt us.
月入3000万是一个好的开端
$30 million in a month is a good start.
你有什么想要的东西吗
You have your eyes on something?
一块上好的肋眼牛排
A decent rib eye steak.
自从我们离开达拉斯我就没吃过了
I haven't had one since we left Dallas.
你呢
How about you?
我在欧洲的时候上过飞行课
I took flying lessons when I was in Europe.
如果他们来找我 我会准备好的
And if they come for me, I'll be ready.
如果他们来找你 我会准备好的
And if they come for you, I'll be ready.
你还是不信任我吗
You still don't trust me?
你还在这里
You're still here.
这就代表了一些东西了
That's something.
对啊 就像那样 对吧
Yeah, right, it was like that, right?
他简直弄得比我还要糟糕
He's making it worse than what I...
也没有那么坏啦
It was not that bad at all.
对啊
Oh, yeah.
晚上好
Good evening.
我想为我的老板预定一个晚餐餐位
I'd like to arrange dinner reservations for my boss.
我们非常乐意招待几位 但我们要关门了
We would love to accommodate you, but we're closin'.
手举起来 举起来
Hands up. Hands in the air.
别动 不许动
Don't move. Don't move.
把枪放到地上 不然就把你的头打爆
Gun on the floor, or your brains on the wall.
冷静
Calm down.
不要去摁报♥警♥键
Do not reach for that panic button.
我们没事吧 V
We good, Vee?
很好 E
We real good, E.
现在给你老板打电♥话♥
Call your boss. Now.
喂
Hey.
你好 门多萨小姐
Hello, Miss Mendoza.
我听说桑娇维塞在气候干旱地区卖♥♥的很好啊
I hear the Sangiovese does well in this dry climate.
德文
Devon.
我刚刚到菲尼克斯
I've just arrived in Phoenix.
你的可♥卡♥因♥和你的经理都在我手上
I have your manager and I have your coke.
她跟我的生意没有关系
She's not part of my business.
无论有什么问题 我们之间都可以解决
Whatever the problem is, we can fix it.
跟我一起在你的酒庄吃顿饭
Join me for dinner at your winery.
这个邀请你没得选
This invitation is not optional.
头盘八点开始上 自己来
First course begins at eight. Be here. Come alone.
博亚兹飞回了布底拉呱多
Boaz has fled to Badiraguato.
他的表兄哈维尔·希门尼斯在帮他理事
His cousin Javier Jimenez is helping him.
受伤的动物总是知道回家
A wounded animal always runs back home.
他很绝望
He's desperate.
他给他的人♥民♥发出了信♥号♥♥
He sent a message to his people.
他在请求休战
He's begging for a truce,
为了他儿子和你女儿的团聚
for the sake of his son and your daughter's union.
博亚兹试图杀害我 不会休战的
Boaz tried to kill me. There is no truce.
或许我们可以利用基葵来追踪他
Perhaps we can use Kique to track him down.
我不能将我未来的女婿牵扯进来
I cannot involve my future son-in-law in this.
这会毁了伊莎贝拉的
That would destroy Isabela.
我们必须想别的办法
We must find another way.
你做的很好 将军
You did good, General.
我们基本摆脱了博亚兹
We're nearly free of Boaz.
但特蕾莎·门多萨仍是一个威胁
But there is still the matter of Teresa Mendoza.
洛亚特工是否有给你提供进一步的协助
Has Agent Loya provided you with any further assistance?
缉毒局给他复职之前 他束手无策
He can only do so much until the DEA reinstates him.
根据我的线索 他已经被复职了
According to my sources, he has been reinstated.
最近的事吗
Recently?
几周前 还有其他的
Weeks ago. And there's more.
他们说禁毒局的目标不再是博亚兹了
They say the DEA's target is no longer Boaz.
而是你
It's you.
你相信你的线人吗
And you trust your sources?
我谁都不相信
I trust no one.
但是鉴于你和洛亚特工之间的过往
But, given your history with Agent Loya,
我建议我们还是谨慎行事为好
I suggest we err on the side of caution.
没人能动洛亚
Nobody touches Loya.
我要先亲眼看着他 跟他问清楚再说
Not until I look at him in the eye and speak to him myself.
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
如您所愿 州长
Como guste, Gobernadora.
酒窖里面没有信♥号♥♥
There's no service in the cellar,
但我确定波特是安全的
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表