剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我已经失去了爸爸 我不能再失去你了
I already lost Papi. I'm not gonna lose you too.
我们要在塔扎开的一家赌场里见面
We're meeting at a casino owned by Taza.
他们家把全部财产都投这里面了
His tribe put all their assets into it.
赌场失败之后 塔扎开始卖♥♥毒品
When it failed, that's when Taza turned to selling drugs.
他们在塔扎的地盘上会面
They meet on Taza's territory,
但决定权在佩卡斯
but it's Pecas who calls the shots.
他的脾气和他的红头发一样火爆
He's the redhead with the temper to match.
我们不能得罪他
We don't wanna cross him.
其它人呢
And the others?
他们各司其职
They carry their weight.
但我们需要说服的是佩卡斯和塔扎
But it's Pecas and Taza we need to convince.
如果他们喜欢我们 那我们就能活着
If they like us, we live.
他们要是不喜欢 我们就得消失
They don't, we disappear.
这是你应该学会的事情
That's the business you should've learned.
因为你比我见过的任何男人都有勇气
Because you have bigger balls than any man I've ever met,
你头上带着一千万美元的悬赏
to come and sit at our table with a $10 million bounty
来坐在我们桌旁
on your head.
你好啊 姑娘
Saludos, chica.
一千万是个有限的数目
10 million is a finite number.
我来这里是因为我有信心
I'm here because I'm confident
我能让你得到的比那还多
I can make you more than that.
谢谢你能见我们
Thank you for meeting us.
我们知道你们很忙 所以我们就简单说了
We know you're busy men, so we'll be brief.
“我们”
"We"?
继续 门多萨女士
Go ahead, Miss Mendoza.
我是来为我的产品请求安全通道的
I've come to ask for safe passage for my product.
你们每个人都能得到8%的利润
Each one of you kicks in 8% of your profit.
你们承担风险 并且互相提供保护
You share risks and provide each other with protection.
我要向你们提供的是一份额外的分摊
What I'm offering is an extra contribution.
你在墨西哥有很多敌人
You have a lot of enemies back in Mexico.
我们不想让这些人也成为我们的敌人
We would not want those enemies to become ours.
也许你应该趁着还有机会 带着你的
Perhaps you'd be better off taking your business
生意离开亚利桑那州
out of Arizona, while you still can.
如果我现在提出点别的东西呢
What if I brought something else to the table?
哦 我想我们能想到别的东西是什么
Oh, I'm sure we could think of something.
梅奥警长
Sheriff Mayo.
你对梅奥了解多少呢
What do you know about Mayo?
他在你的路线上设置障碍
He's setting up roadblocks on your routes
以便从你那里得到更多钱
to get more money out of you.
要是我能对他做点什么呢
What if I could do something about him?
也许我们现在有点超前了
Perhaps we're getting a little ahead of ourselves here.
如果刽子手杰德明天消失
If Hangman Jed were to disappear tomorrow,
我们的日子会轻松许多
our days would be much lighter.
也就是说 有他在 我们知道自己能得到什么
That said, with him, we know what we've got.
但最近他变得不讲道理了
Mm, but lately he's become unreasonable.
很贪婪 削减我们的利润
Greedy. Cutting into our profits.
这里不是墨西哥
This isn't Mexico.
你知道这种行为会引起什么样的骚动吗
You know the kind of heat something like that would draw?
你们都和梅奥达成了协议
You all have a deal with Mayo.
你们不能反对他
You can't move against him.
但是我可以
But I can.
让我来帮你们吧
Let me help you.
好吧 我们同意
Okay. Mera mera, we'll play.
你要是能把警长拉下台
You get the Sheriff to stand down,
你就可以自己做主了
you can write your own ticket.
那就这么说定了
Consider it done.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我叔叔一收到货物被扣押的消息
My uncle put me in a plane as soon as we got word
就把我送上了飞机
of the load getting seized.
我和你一样对波阿斯的行为感到震惊
I'm as appalled as you are about what Boaz did.
我和波阿斯谈过了
Boaz and I have spoken.
他已同意向我们赔款
He has agreed to make restitution to us.
他背着我们引入了海♥洛♥因♥
He moved heroin behind our back.
这是信任的问题 不是钱的问题
It's a matter of trust, not finance.
我们现在最关心的是 他弥补他自己在行动中
Our primary concern right now is that he shore up the leaks
造成的漏洞
in his operation.
显然他家里有个告密者
It's clear he has una rata in his house.
这是愚蠢的行为
It's lunacy.
我们已经和波阿斯达成和解
We've reached an accommodation with Boaz,
所以你们不用再担心自己了
so there's no need for you to concern yourself any further.
你明白了吗
Are we clear?
谢谢你 卡斯特尔
Thank you, Castel.
将军
General.
他们还在支持那个狗♥娘♥养♥的东西
They're still backing that hijo de puta.
波阿斯靠海♥洛♥因♥把他们吸引过去了
Yes, Boaz cut them in on the heroin.
他们还在一起做生意的时候 我们不能动他
While they're making money with him, we cannot touch him.
不能失去我们的供应商
Not without losing our supplier.
今晚的是要为埃皮法尼奥示♥威♥的
Well, tonight's march is about Epifanio.
我们要把他的生意夺回来
We're gonna get his business back.
哥伦比亚人要投靠波兹
And the Colombians are gonna turn on Boaz.
如果海♥洛♥因♥不够 把我们就干大点
If heroin wasn't enough, then we'll do more.
那东西非常可怕
It's pretty heinous stuff,
看到就很难忘掉
and you can't un-see it.
你什么时候到凤♥凰♥城
When are you arriving in Phoenix?
明天 我拿着已经把你的销♥售♥系统设置好的笔记本过去
Tomorrow, I've got a laptop with your sales system set up,
然后把你的地址保密化
and I'll secure your location.
很好 明天见
Great, I'll see you tomorrow.
- 好的 - 再见
- Great. - Bye.
詹姆斯 看看啊
James. Look at this.
我派伊万去找能够对付梅奥的东西
I sent Ivan looking for something to use against Mayo.
别哭丧了 清醒点
Quit whining. Stay awake.
小贱♥货♥
Little bitch.
也许我们应该直接杀了他
Maybe we should just kill him.
我让伊万把这段泄露给了这个记者
I had Ivan leak the video to this reporter.
萨姆·埃斯皮诺沙
Sam Espinoza.
他追查梅奥查了好多年了
He's been after Mayo for years now.
现在终于逮到了
Now he's got him.
将军 发生了什么事 啥
General. ?Qué pasa? ?Qué ped?
作为一个刚刚损失了400千克毒品的人来说
You seem to be in high spirits for a man
你兴致还挺高嘛
who just lost 400 kilos.
我这是在尽量
I'm trying to...
淡然处之
take it in stride.
那个是我想的东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
哥伦比亚人想要我找到叛徒
The Colombians wanted me to find the rata.
我这不就找到了吗
I found the rata.
科基很会用刀啊
Cochi's got some great skills with the knife, no?
现在是谁在洋洋得意啊 傻♥逼♥
Hah, who's laughing now, pendejo?
我不想告诉你这件事 康巴
I hate to tell you this, compa,
但是我可以确定的告诉你
but I can say with all certainty,
你砍了个无辜的人的头
you decapitated an innocent man.
那才是你要的叛徒
There's your rata right there.
卡米拉一直在跟那个陷害她的禁毒署特工
Camila's been talking to the DEA agent that set her up?
这是真的吗
Is this even real?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
卡米拉
Camila is playing you.
他想要回自己的生意
She wants the business back.
那你的 你想要什么
And you? What do you want?
我只是想在能够生意的正确的一方
I simply want to be at the right hand of someone
来进行辅佐
who's got a hold of this business.
我意识到你现在手上
I realize that you have
有些棘手的情况
a delicate situation on your hands.
怎么 你觉得就因为我们的孩子订婚结婚了
What, just 'cause our kids are engaged to be married
你觉得我就不能杀了那婊♥子♥了吗
you don't think I'll kill the bitch?
你忘了吗
Did you forget?
卡米拉最好注意点
Camila better watch her ass and her damn head.
该死的
Damn it!
一旦警长不再是障碍了
As soon as the Sheriff's out the way,
也就没什么可以阻挡他了
his roadblocks will stop.
委员会的 边境警♥察♥是他们的 你知道吗
La Comisión, they own border guards, you know?
他们可以把我们的货运过来
They can wave our shipments through.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表