剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Queen of the South."
- 托尼的游戏机 - 那是个跟踪装置
- Tony's video game. - It's a tracking device.
他们一定是通过那找到你的
That must be how they found you.
那是詹姆斯的礼物
It was a gift from James.
- 上次我们见面的时候 - 你想要杀我
- The last time we met... - You tried to kill me.
要是我真想杀你
If I really wanted to kill you,
你已经死了 你知道的
you'd be dead. You know that.
特蕾莎是怎么和埃尔·桑托联♥系♥的
How does Teresa get in contact with El Santo?
我不知道
I don't know.
不 特蕾莎 不 不 不
No, Teresa! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我发现了你心中的黑暗吗
Do I detect a darkness in you?
我们中有老鼠 有人出♥卖♥♥♥了埃尔·桑托
We have a rat. Someone gave up El Santo.
他们把追踪器放在了迦耶罗的项链里
They put a tracker in Guero's necklace and Devon Finch
德文·芬奇用那追踪到了我
used it to track me here.
你不会觉得是詹姆斯吧
You don't think... James?
你太瘦了 老兄 你得吃整只牛补补
You are too skinny, cabron. You need to eat the whole cow.
我没事 弗兰克 我在吃
Ah, I'm good, Flaco. Look, I'm still eating.
弗兰克
Flaco, huh?
凯利·安妮 墨西哥饼算是碳水化合物吗
Now, Kelly Anne, tortillas, are they classed as carbohydrates?
不 我不觉得 理论上不是
Uh, no, I don't think so. I mean, technically.
打扰一下 敬我们无畏的领袖
Excuse me. To our fearless leader.
谢谢
Thank you for this.
绝对不会错过的
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
我们很高兴你能回来
We're just happy to have you back.
干杯
Salut.
玻利维亚
Bolivia.
你有做过像是高空滑索这类刺♥激♥的事吗
You do anything exciting like zip-lining
或是有参观过提提卡卡湖吗
or visiting Lake Titicaca?
怎么了 不是我
What? I didn't name the la...
这湖的名字不是我取的
I didn't name the lake.
你在逗我吧
波特在哪 他怎么去了那么久
Where's Pote? Why's he taking so long?
他去拿更多的龙舌兰过来了
He went to get more tequila.
我跟他说了 地下室有一瓶
I told him there was one in the cellar.
我去拿
I'll get it.
不 你要去哪
Hey, no, where are you going?
是时候炒热这派对了
It's time to get this party lit.
你要一起吗
Did you?
突击者 她想要跳舞
Here, Charger. She wants to dance.
不 不
Hey, no, no.
我们之后能聊聊吗
Hey, can we talk later?
我只是想弄清楚埃尔·桑托
I just want to find out more about what happened
到底发生了什么
with El Santo.
我都和你说了
I told you everything.
无论是谁在追他 都可能跟着我们
And whoever went after him could come after us.
是玻利维亚军队
It was Bolivian military.
他们在这拿我们没办法
They can't get us here.
好吧
Yeah.
很高兴你能平安回家
Well, I'm glad you're back home safe.
我也是
Me too.
- 朗姆酒 - 龙舌兰在哪
- Rum? - Where's the tequila, huh?
我很喜欢你们
我不会让你们喝那烂酒
I'm not sharing that shit with you cabrones.
- 好吧 - 谁要喝莫吉托
- Okay. - Who wants a mojito?
这
Here.
我知道你想来一杯
I know you want one.
特蕾莎 你能帮我去弄薄荷吗
Hey, Teresa, can you help me with the mint?
可以
Yeah.
- 告诉我吧 - 我扫描了所有东西
- Tell me. - I swept the whole property.
在詹姆斯的房♥间里发现了这个
I found this in James' room.
这是个窃听器
It's a bug.
同时也是录音机
It's also a recorder.
只有4个人知道贝多亚的剧本
Only four people know about the Bedoya play.
其中有3个站在这里
Three of them are standing here.
但警长是我们这边的
The sheriff works for us now.
你和恶魔做了交易 特里西塔
You made a deal with the devil, Teresita.
那里还有更多
There's more where that came from.
有好几周的内容 他把我们的对话录音了
Weeks of it. He's been recording us.
他把跟踪器安在托尼的游戏机上
He put a tracker on little Tony's Game Boy.
迦耶罗的项链他也可能动了相同的手脚
He could have done the same with Guero's medallion.
当你们俩
While you two were...
你知道的
You know.
那句话怎么说来着
家贼难防
德文·芬奇在玻利维亚袭击了你
Devon Finch attacked you in Bolivia,
我们都知道詹姆斯是为他工作的
and we both know that James worked for him.
睁开你的眼睛 特里西塔
Open your eyes, Teresita.
否则有人会为你合上它们
Or someone will shut them for you.
南方女王 第三季十一集
我把地址发给你 你在那等我
Meet me at the address I texted you.
你在听吗
Are... are you there?
喂
Hello?
该死
Oh, shit.
Es un buén tipo mi viejo
Que anda solo y esperando
Tiene la tristeza larga
De tanto venir andando
Yo lo miro desde lejos
Pero somos tan distintos
Con tranvía ya vino
Tinto
他们做的基本上就是把一个微小的TTL设备
Basically what they did is cast a copy of the medal
嵌入到项链里
inserting a tiny TTL device.
TTL是被标记 追踪和定位的意思
Now, TTL is tagging, tracking, and locating.
这是国防部术语
That's a defense department term.
不可能是迦耶罗
It cannot be Guero's.
我们在他死后 对项链进行了扫描
We scanned it right after he died.
那这是美国♥军♥队的吗
So this is U.S. military?
我不能确定
Well, I can't say for sure.
但我能说的是这是某种
But what I can tell you is this is some
难以置信的高科技
incredibly high-tech shit.
你一给我 我就关掉了
I shut it down as soon as you gave it to me,
你不会再被追踪了
but you're not being tracked anymore.
这里的某个人把这放在了我身上
Somebody here planted that one on me.
我们能利用这东西吗
Can we use this?
来追踪某人 当然可以
To track someone? Absolutely.
给我点时间 这内部构造有点
It'll take some time, the innards and such.
去做吧
Do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
要是他还想谈 让他来听
If he still wants to talk, have him reach out.
我待会打给你
I'll call you back.
我打电♥话♥试着找到一些
Hey, look, I've been making some calls about trying to find
新的供应商 以防万一
a new connect just in case.
埃尔·桑托在这 想要见面
El Santo wants to meet. He's here.
在哪 菲尼克斯
Where, Phoenix?
我过会去废弃工厂见他
I'm meeting him later at the abandoned factory.
在塔扎保留区附近
Near Taza's reservation.
好的
Okay.
他要我一个人去
He told me to go alone.
你知道我是你这边的 对吧
Look, you know I'm here for you, right?
我知道
I know.
搞定了吗
警♥察♥和军方在继续搜索瓦尔加斯州长
搜索范围横跨整个锡那罗亚州
瓦尔加斯州长在新闻发布会后逃跑了
就在她女儿揭发她的时候
阶梯工作室
舞蹈教室
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Fine.
确定吗 你的样子看起来
You sure? Because you kind of look like
像是某人辗过了你的狗
you just found out someone ran over your dog.
想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
我什么都没听说
No one said anything to me.
就只是女人的直觉
I just... woman's intuition.
就是感觉到 你和詹姆斯之间发生了什么
Just sensed something happened between you and James.
这几天很艰难
It's been a rough couple of days.
很知道
I know.
但你不是一个人 好吗
But hey, you're not alone, okay?
你就像是我的姐姐
I mean, you're like a sister to me.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表