剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
但不能在这里
but not here.
生意的事 我也想分一杯羹
I want to be part of the business.
你需要的都满足
Whatever you need.
在世界
Let's be a family
再次把我们拆散之前 我们再当一次家人吧
before the world tries to tear us apart again.
不要
Don't!
是马耳他的瓦莱特
Valetta, Malta.
意大利人 俄♥罗♥斯♥人 利比亚人都在了
The Italians are there, Russians, Libyans.
是卡萨布兰卡的可♥卡♥因♥
It's Casablanca with cocaine.
一个墨西哥小妞和她的打手能
A place where a Mexicana and her punching bag
为所欲为交易还不被注意到的地方
can do their dirty deeds unnoticed.
有关部门注意到了上个月有一帮索马里人
The authorities took notice of a Somali crew landing
登岸了瓦莱特港口
at a port in Valletta last month.
金·乔治会用索马里人
King George uses Somalians.
我知道特蕾莎在欧洲铺路
I see Teresa's making inroads in Europe.
在她的产品
We have to stop her
到达我们的墨西哥市场之前 我们得阻止她
before her product reaches our Mexican market.
看来你和唐·雷纳尔多的会面进行的不错啊
I take it your meeting with Don Reynaldo went well?
并没有
No.
他仍旧支持博阿斯并且觉得我应该老实在家带孩子
He's still supporting Boaz and wants me to be a housewife.
但是他的侄女才是问题所在
But it's his niece that's the trouble.
我们得需要他们的同意
We need their permission
才能进行到博阿斯
to move on Boaz.
如果你想要的话 我很乐意
I'm happy to speak with Reynaldo myself,
亲自和罗纳尔多谈谈
if you'd like,
男人与男人间的对话
man-to-man.
罗纳尔多不是你要关心的事情
Reynaldo's not your concern.
我才是
I am.
我想要你专注于特蕾莎
I want you focused on Teresa.
让你所有的刺客都是瓦莱特待命
Put all your sicarios on the ground in Valleta.
别再玩猫捉老鼠了 将军
No more cat and mouse, General.
我要见血
I want blood.
你的抵挡根本不管用 比拉
Your parries are for shit, Bilal!
你还好意思说自己是海盗呢
You call yourself a pirate?
或许我们应该换成光剑
Maybe we should switch to lightsabers,
让你有机会打赢
give you a fighting chance.
肯定是特蕾莎
That's Teresa.
去你的 巴拉
Ow! God damn it, Bilal!
这是我偏爱的手好吗
That's my favorite hand!
你个王八蛋
You cheating...
哈喽啊 马耳他猎鹰 旅途如何
Hey, Maltese Falcon. How you flying?
什么情况现在 都告诉我
Who's peckin' who? Tell me everything.
我们明天的货物有问题吗 乔治
Is there a problem with our shipment tomorrow, George?
没问题 亲爱的
No problem, darlin'.
我在港口的人最后时刻被换掉了
My guy at the port got transferred last minute,
不过我的手下们保证我
but my minions assure me
明天早上都会解决的
everything's gonna be golden by morning.
我怎么能相信一个手下
How can I trust a minion
去处理这么重要的生意
to handle such important business?
因为哪怕我的手再长再大
'Cause as large and far-reaching as my hands are,
我也没有三头六臂
I only got two of 'em.
权力的首要条件
The fine art of delegating
就是授权的技巧 公主殿下
is a prerequisite to power, Principessa.
我自己处理吧
I'll handle it myself.
我郑重的跟你说
I gotta go on the record and say
这非常的不明智 亲
that is seriously unwise, darlin'.
这是我的行动 我的货
It's my operation, my shipment.
我来做决定
I'll make the decisions.
那我没的说了
I ain't gonna argue with that.
港口的新人名字叫做法尔孔
The new guy at the port's name is Falcón.
他是那种好搞定的
He's the easy kind.
只要记得辛迪·罗波说过的话
Just remember what Cyndi Lauper said:
有钱能使鬼推磨
"Money changes everything."
替我抱抱嚼嚼哦
Hug Chewy for me.
乔治说得对
George is right.
你不应该脏了自己的手处理这种事情
You shouldn't get your hands dirty with this.
我可以自己去搞定贿赂的事情
I can handle the bribe by myself.
钱和谈判不是你的活儿
You don't handle numbers or negotiating.
是我的
I do.
谁说要谈判了
Who said anything about negotiating?
六个月之内
In six months,
我们把从墨西哥带离的钱翻倍了
we doubled the cash we left Mexico with.
这是我们赚的
We made this.
如果这次港口官员行贿失败
If bribing this port official goes bad,
我们这钱就等于全打水漂了
we might as well just burn all of it.
卡米拉不是亲手处理这些事情的
Camila didn't do her dirty work.
是
Yeah...
我不想跟她那么做生意
and I don't want to do business like her.
她不尊重生命
She treats life cheaply.
如果你失败了
If you fall,
我们全部完蛋 特莉西塔
we all go down, Teresita.
这个世界就是这样的
That's just the way it works.
那我也不知道其他的方法了
I don't know any other way for it to work.
我就那么一说
I was just offering.
既然这样
Okay, then.
我们就干吧
Then we do this.
拿着
Take it.
好了 闭上眼睛
Okay, close your eyes.
已经闭上了
They're closed.
妈妈 没有好吗
Mom, no, they're not.
我能看到你
I can see you.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你美若朝霞
You look beautiful.
- 妈妈 - 怎么了
- Mom? - Yes?
- 我能问你个问题吗 - 当然了
- Can I ask you something? - Of course.
你在聚会上和博阿斯在说什么呢
What were you talking to Boaz about at the party?
别把我当孩子糊弄
And please don't treat me like a child.
我能接受的
I can handle it.
我和科恩斯上校
Colonel Cortez and I
要跟博阿斯调整一下我们的协议
are restructuring our agreement with Boaz,
让生意井然有序
putting our house in order.
这些生意
This business...
以及它所带来的财富
and the wealth it generates...
有一条都会落在你手里
One day may fall to you to handle.
如果科特斯先从你手里抢走就不一定了
Not if Cortez steals it from you first.
我不明白在他做了一切之后
I don't know how you can trust him
- 你还怎么相信他 - 我不相信
- after all he's done. - I don't.
我只是生意上需要他
I need him for the business.
他在帮我寻找特蕾莎
And he's helping me search for Teresa.
那我希望他快点找到
Well, I hope he finds her soon.
我和你一样很想让这个婊♥子♥死
I want that bitch dead just as much as you do.
伊莎贝尔 别这么讲话
Isabela, don't talk like that.
就是因为她
It's because of her
爸爸才不能来看我结婚
that Papi won't be here when I get married.
我一直想着他会牵我走上红毯的
I always thought he'd walk me down the aisle.
他会为你开心的
He would've been happy for you.
我知道
I know.
我只是很想念他
I just miss him so much.
是
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
去港口见我们
Meet us at the port.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
乔治的人迟到了
George's man is late.
要是我们今晚还不收买♥♥港口官员的话
If we don't bribe the port official tonight,
明天就收不了货了
we won't get the shipment tomorrow.
总是这么来硬的
Always the hard way.
我从没问过你
I never asked you,
你也从没和我说过
and you never told me.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表