剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我很感激 真的
I appreciate that. I really do.
我去休息一会
I'm gonna rest a little bit.
你没事吧
你以为你是谁
滚出去
把你缉毒的那些屁事也给我带出去
我不是缉毒警
我是个农民
他们为什么要射杀农民
土地的争端
那些人想杀了我
我在保护我的东西
你该走了
我已经连续几周过来看你了
我对舞蹈这东西一窍不通
你该走了
控制这片地方的卡特尔想要我的土地
我每次来都是冒着生命危险的
但是
我不在乎
因为你是我这辈子见过的最美丽的东西
埃皮法尼奥·瓦尔加斯
很高兴能遇见你
我没想到你会来
I didn't think you were coming.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you too.
迟到总比不到好
Better late than never.
在穿过新阿罗亚洲边境的时候 我有点小麻烦
I had trouble getting across the Sinaloa border.
科特斯在注视着一切
Yeah, Cortez is watching everything.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
我们都知道他很厉害 不是吗
Well, we both know he's good at that, don't we?
他是个身无分文的混♥蛋♥
听着 阿隆佐
Listen, Alonzo,
我当时不知道科尔特斯在做什么
I didn't know what Cortez was doing.
我对你一直都是坦诚相待
And I was honest with you.
你能说你也对我很诚实吗
Can you say the same thing?
你说的对
You're right.
我才是那个对你有所隐瞒的人
I was the one holding out on you.
接着说
Go on.
科尔特斯和你说的是实话
Cortez was telling you the truth.
我已经在缉毒局复职了
I had been reinstated to the DEA.
你是我的目标
You were my target.
以前是 现在也是
Then and now.
我们都不知道埃尔桑托还活着吗
We don't even know if El Santo's still alive.
我知道
I know.
我们已经等了两个小时了
We've waited two hours.
没认出来过
Nobody's coming.
詹姆斯可能突然理解了我们的计划
James might have caught on to our plan.
你又不了解他
我还以为你喜欢詹姆斯呢
I thought you liked James.
我确实喜欢他
I do.
所以呢
Then?
你和我是一个地方来的 特雷莎
You and I come from the same place, Teresita.
我们遵循相同的规矩
We follow the same rules.
但是詹姆斯和我们不一样
James, he's different.
明白吗
我是说 如果那个人不是他
I mean, if it wasn't him,
那又会是谁
then who the hell was it?
是小T
It's Little T.
我们去看看她吧
Let's go check on her.
可以将报酬提高一个档 但这也就是极限了
Up the offer a point, but that's it.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
瓦德兹先生 真是出人意料
Mr. Valdez, what a surprise.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
要是我能帮你摆脱这一切呢
What if I can help you get out of this?
那你可以喝光剩下的龙舌兰
Then you can have the rest of the tequila.
我可以保证你的安全
I can guarantee your safety if...
如果你配合我的工作
You work with me.
为了缉毒局吗
For the DEA?
我可不是告密小人
I'm not a snitch.
科尔特斯抓住了你的女儿
Cortez is controlling your daughter.
加上你的帮助 我们可以拿下他
With your help, we can bring him down,
我给你申请证人保护
get you both set up in witness protection.
这样你就可以从你的老板那得到一枚金星
So you can get a gold star from your boss
和升职加薪吗
and a big, fat promotion?
你不是来帮我的
You're not here to help me.
你来这是因为我是一条大鱼
You're here because I'm the big fish.
你终于开始动手了
And you're finally reeling me in.
你的选择不是很多 卡米拉
You don't have many options, Camila.
我可以和哥伦比亚人谈谈
I could talk to the Colombians.
他们会帮助我东山再起
They'll help me get back on my feet.
你不会再“东山再起”了
There is no coming back from this.
你作为“卡米拉·瓦尔加斯”的辉煌日子已经一去不复返了
Your days as "Camila Vargas" are done.
是时候想想下一步的打算了
It's time to think about what's next.
我买♥♥下这个练习室作为安全屋
I bought this studio and made it safe house.
我以前在这里进行舞蹈训练
I used to train here as a dancer.
舞蹈是我的安全地带
Dance was my safe place.
我很着迷
I was obsessed with it.
后来发生了什么
What happened?
我恋爱了
Love.
你说的对
You're right.
或许是时候了
Maybe it's time.
我得和我的搭档谈谈
I've got to speak with my counterpart,
商量把你救出墨西哥的方案
work on getting you extracted from Mexico.
给我几小时
Give me a few hours?
你做的决定是正确的 卡米拉
You're making the right decision, Camila.
是吗
Am I?
在纳沃拉托找到被盗车辆
很可能是被瓦尔加斯州长偷的
检查所有空旷或者被遗弃的建筑
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
没有玉米卷的生活是不值得的
Life's not worth living without tacos.
你看上去好多了
You look better.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我就像个妖猫一样 有九条命
I'm like a pinche gatita, got nine lives and shit.
我有没有告诉过你我曾经有多厉害
Have I ever told you what a badass bitch you are?
真的 你就像奥普拉一样
Seriously, you're like Oprah.
你去哪我都跟着你
I'll follow you wherever you go.
你在玉米卷上放了太多奶油了
我得告诉你们点事情
I have to say something.
听着不太光彩
And it's not gonna be pretty.
你们对我一直很好
You've been nothing but good to me,
你们教会了我这么多东西
and you taught me so much, and...
我搞砸了很多事情
and I really screwed up.
我做的事情很可能把你们置于危险之中
What I did could have put you guys in danger,
搞砸你们的生意
messed up your business.
我只是觉得我坦白了会比较好
Like, I just figured I'd come clean.
我很欣赏你这么做
I appreciate that.
我给我叔叔打了电♥话♥
I called my uncle.
我知道我告诉过你我再也不和他联♥系♥了
I know I told you I'd cut him off for good,
但是他毕竟是我的家人 你懂吗
but he's my family, you know?
没关系的
It's okay.
谢谢你告诉我真♥相♥
Thank you for telling the truth.
但是我还是你的亲信
But I'm... I'm still your ride-or-die.
一生一世
我得接这个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
有事联♥系♥我
Call me.
是他打来的
It's him.
开免提
Put it on speaker.
嘿
Hey.
我知道了德文和泄露的事了
I know about Devon and the leak.
你还觉得是我♥干♥的
And that you think it was me.
和我在安全屋会面 我可以向你解释一切
Meet me at the safe house. I can explain everything.
可能是个陷阱
It could be a trap.
如果我对你还有点意义
If I mean something to you,
你会来的
you'll show up.
我找出内鬼了
I found the mole.
你看 从冰箱里找出的现金
Look, cash from the register
她没付钱的产品
product she didn't pay for,
还有一次性手♥机♥
and a burner phone.
我们早就知道她在偷东西
We knew she was stealing,
但是这并不代表她就是内鬼
but this doesn't make her guilty.
关键不是她拿了什么 而是时间点
Oh, it's not what she took. It's the timing.
我给德文打电♥话♥引诱他上钩
I called Devon to bait him,
告诉他我知道谁是内鬼
told him I knew who the mole was.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表