剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
but I'm sure Pote's safe.
有人在监视我们
Someone was watching us.
或者有人陷害我们
Or someone set us up.
波特和他们那边有消息了吗
Any word from Pote and the guys?
还没 听我说 我们需要你帮忙
Not yet. Listen we're gonna need your help.
你上次和你叔叔说话是什么时候了
Hey, when was the last time you spoke to your uncle?
我们不联♥系♥了 你什么意思
We don't speak anymore. What's your point?
这也太凑巧了吧
It's just a little convenient.
波特杀了你的黑帮小伙伴
Pote kills your gangbanger buddies,
你来为我们做事 然后德文就找到了我们
you come work for us, and now Devon finds us.
你觉得是我把他引来的吗
You think I led him here?
知道吗 也许这就是你的报酬呢
You know, maybe it was your payback.
当你在换可♥卡♥因♥的时候特蕾莎中了枪
Teresa got shot when your ass switched out the coke.
你少跟我谈什么忠诚
Don't talk to me about loyalty.
我为这东西失去了家人
I lost my family over this shit.
我带她过来是因为我相信她
I brought her here because I trust her.
不管你需要我做什么 我会去做的
Whatever you need me to do I'll do,
但如果这个混♥蛋♥不停的妨碍我
but if this pendejo keeps stepping to me...
他不会了 准备好转移 好吗
He won't. Be ready to move, okay?
我们就要去酿酒厂了
We're on our way to the winery.
妈的 老娘天生就是准备好的
Shit, born ready.
我回头打给你 我们走
I'll call you. Let's go.
国内的气泡酒大多都不好喝
Most domestic sparkling wine is unremarkable.
你知道足够多的消息给特蕾莎找了个
You knew enough to find Teresa a winery
能产生一种柔软优雅的葡萄酒的酿酒厂
that produces a supple and elegant vintage.
我向你致敬 普里西拉
I salute you, Priscilla.
听着 我只是这儿的经理 好吗
Listen, I'm just the manager here, okay?
我发誓我什么也不知道
I promise I don't know anything.
你在达拉斯经营红酒酒吧吗
You ran a wine club in Dallas?
我的前任律师 科尔·范·万克
My former attorney, Cole Van Awken,
告诉过我你超棒的味觉
told me about your fine palate.
他身上发生的事情真是可惜啊
It's a shame what happened to him,
是不是 凯利·安妮
isn't it, Kelly Anne?
把她带到楼下去 早晚要处理她的
Take her downstairs. Her time will come.
好吧 汉娜·蒙塔娜 我们走
All right, Hannah Montana, let's go.
好的
Okay.
他们要转移凯利·安妮了
They're moving Kelly Anne.
如果德文想要我们的可♥卡♥因♥
If Devon wanted our coke,
那他早就走了
he'd already be gone.
他为什么在这儿呢
Why is he here?
因为他想要的是我
Because he wants me.
因为我没有为他搞定那个在德克萨斯的人
For not taking out that guy in Texas for him.
我现在要进去和他把事情处理好
I'm gonna go in there and work it out with him.
你伤到了他的生意 这事是不可能处理好的
You hurt his business. There's no working that out.
- 我要进去 - 你要做什么
- I'm gonna go in. - What're you doing?
我不会让你一个人走进去的
I'm not gonna let you walk in there alone.
听我说 去找委员会要后援去
Listen to me. Go to La Comisión for backup.
让伊凡找点我们可以
Have Ivan get something on Devon
用来对付德文的东西
that we can use against him.
好的 但在这之前他可能就会伤害你了
Yeah, but he could hurt you before that happens.
他想要其他的东西 这么做更安全
He wants something else. It's safer this way.
去找委员会 我会没事的
Go to La Comisión. I'll be okay.
闭嘴
Shut up.
坐下
Sit down.
把她绑起来
Tie her ass up.
让这婊♥子♥保持安静
Keep that bitch quiet.
是我 小宝贝
Just me, gabacha.
谢天谢地 我以为他们杀了你
Oh, thank God, I thought they killed you.
他们袭击我们的时候我在这儿呢
I was in here when they hit us.
我来把咱们弄出去
I'm gonna get us out of here.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
门多萨小姐
Miss Mendoza.
真是好时机
Perfect timing.
晚餐已经上来了
Dinner is served.
我的人都在哪儿呢
Where are my people?
你的保安被我的保安关起来了
Your security is being held by mine,
这样我们才能安静的吃饭
so that we may dine in peace.
- 我的经理呢 - 你是说凯利·安妮吗
- And my manager? - You mean Kelly Anne?
她没有被伤到 还没
She hasn't been harmed. Yet.
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
一如既往的直接
Direct as always.
我想要你向埃尔桑托引荐我
I want an introduction to El Santo.
我没有办法直接和他联♥系♥
I have no way to contact him directly.
即使我有
Even if I could,
他也只和他的追随者打交道
he only deals with his followers.
你以前也不是他的追随者
You weren't always one of his followers.
不过你成功的进入了他的集团里
Yet you found your way into his flock.
我一点也不怀疑你说服人的能力 门多萨小姐
I don't doubt your powers of persuasion, Miss Mendoza.
我可以给你我的货 但不能联♥系♥他
I can deliver you product, but not him.
我们可以达成这样的协议
We can make that deal.
但你以这种方式过来 你不是这样的人啊
But you coming here like this, it's not the man you are.
伊夫林
Evelyn.
她觉得她了解我
She thinks she knows me.
让我告诉你三件事情
Let me tell you three things.
你和我一起干活的日子早就过去了
Those days between you and me are over.
你完全不知道我是什么样的人
You have no clue who I am.
但今晚你会搞明白的
Tonight you're gonna find out.
我会把他干掉
I'm gonna take him out.
然后我们往隧♥道♥那儿跑
Then we run for the tunnel.
好的 但在酿酒厂那儿
Okay, but there's a whole bunch
还有更多的守卫呢
more guards all over the winery.
他们有枪 然后 还有 无线电
They got guns, and, like, radios.
- 现在你也有一个了 - 我不
- Now you have one. - I don't...
当他们来抓我们时 你让他们尝尝苦头
When they come for us, you let 'em have it.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
我处理了你丈夫的尸体
I cleaned up your husband.
我知道你会射击
I know you can shoot.
那是不同的
That was different.
那个时候你身处危险 现在你也身处危险
You were in danger then, you're in danger now.
我们现在就像瓮中之鳖
We're like sitting ducks in here.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你是帮我
Are you with me?
还是不帮
Or not?
好样的 宝贝
Andale, gabach.
好的
Okay.
我以为我是和整个委员会的人见面
I thought I was meeting with the full Comisión.
我们不会在每一次
We don't throw up the Bat-Signal
你陷入麻烦时就开一个全员会议
every time you get yourself into trouble.
他们授权我代表他们听你的诉求
They authorized me to hear you out on their behalf.
所以
So...
你把德文·芬奇带到这儿来做什么
What did you do to bring Devon Finch down here?
这一点我们还不清楚呢
We're not clear on that just yet.
那我也不清楚我是不是能帮你
Then I'm not sure I can help you.
如果随便一个外人就可以过来
What's the point of having a Comisión
随便做他想做的事情 那要一个委员会的意义是什么呢
if an outsider can come in and do what he wants?
自从你来了之后 我们就一直处于混乱中了
Since you arrived, all we've seen is chaos.
你觉得其他成员会迫切的为你
You think the other members are eager to go to war
和一个芝加哥黑帮成员开战吗
with a Chicago gangster on your behalf?
我们为你们解决掉了治安官
We backed off the Sheriff on your behalf.
你从我们这里挣到了钱 现在你就不管我们了
You're making money from us. Now you just wanna screw us?
这不是我决定的
It's not my call.
我 我去和其他委员会的人商量
I... I'll talk to the rest of La Comisión.
但在这段时间
But in the meantime,
看看你们能不能自己搞定吧
see if you can't work this out yourselves first.
我会记住的
I'll remember this.
好的
Okay.
我会记住的
I'll remember this.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
别逼我问你第二次
Don't make me ask twice.
嘿 我的老朋友
Hey, my old friend.
我在这儿和特蕾莎一起呢
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表