剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
武力 前情回顾
Previously on Force...
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊 - 我是她外孙
Who the fuck are you? - I'm her grandson.
你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我才是她外孙
I'm her fucking grandson.
有什么可以效劳的吗
How can I help you?
来杯双份的尊美醇威士忌
Give me a double shot of Jameson.
这或许会招致反噬
Well, this might have some blowback.
这会影响到你吗
Any of that gonna fall on you?
完全不会
Not a drop.
我们让他在外头舒服几天
We let 'em get real comfortable outside.
然后我们再打电♥话♥
Then we make the motherfuckin' call.
我们会搞死他的 罗哈斯
We'll get 'em, Rojas.
大哥 - 小弟
Big bro! - Baby bro.
我的天 瞧瞧这位自♥由♥人
Oh, my God, look at this free man right here.
这里是芝加哥兄弟公♥司♥的由来
This is where Chicago Brothers Incorporated came from.
我们还在坚持 多亏了你
We were the last to hold out, thanks to you.
我很疑惑
Which is why I'm so confused
你为什么要和牙买♥♥加帮交易
to why you're dealing with the yardies.
拜托 怎么提起这茬了
Come on, bro, why we back on this bullshit?
好吧 有个白人哥们
A'ight, this crazy white boy
跟维克托·弗林一块过来 然后直接开干
came through with Vic Flynn, and straight Bin Ladened
就这样
the whole shit, bro.
你他丫的是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是刚刚救了你俩小命的人
I'm the motherfucker that just saved both of your lives.
他死定了
He's fucking dead.
联邦调查局在四处打探
Getting caught up in some low-rent shit
因为低档货被抓的话
while the feds are sniffing around
咱们脸上可不好看
is not a good look for us.
我懂 - 你真懂吗
I get that. - Do you?
因为乱做生意可不是长久的方法
Because making shit deals is not the way to move forward.
维克托不适合干这种活 爸爸
Vic's not cut out for this kind of work, Da.
维克托干的活女人干不了
What Victor does is not women's work.
维克托负责街面上的勾当
Victor runs the streets.
你负责让我们洗白 照看我
You keep us legit and you look after me.
总是有男人
I've had enough of men
告诉我要做什么 真是受够了
telling me what to do for one lifetime.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
还有吗
Do you have more?
我计划过 是关于你和我的
Look, I got a plan. It's about you and me.
你只需要让我知道 这还不算太晚
Just tell me I'm not too late.
维克托 这话我没法说
I can't tell you that, Vic. I can't.
沃尔特·弗林
Walter Flynn.
你对我的家族 我的城市产生了巨大影响
You have made quite the impact on my family and my city.
但是你在芝加哥的日子结束了
But your time here in Chicago has come to an end.
小子 你♥他♥妈♥的滚出我的城市
You gotta get the fuck outta my city, son.
我不再为任何人工作了
I don't work for nobody no more.
我想留在这里 建立自己的事业
Think I'm gonna stay here, build my own shit.
我现在自己当老板
I'm my own boss now.
权欲第四章
武力 第一季第02集
是我
Yeah.
什么情况
The fuck?
你手♥机♥里就没别人手♥机♥号♥了吗
Hey, you ain't got no other numbers in your phone?
我第一个打的就是你的号♥码
Yours was the first number I went to.
无论你是给谁付的保护费
Whoever you got on the payroll for protection,
都很不值啊
they ain't worth shit.
这个月预算里没这笔款子
Hmm, not in the budget this month.
这里是打掩护的吗 你在这里贩毒啊
Is this a front? Are you dealing out of here?
这就是你从破窗中得到的答案
That's your takeaway from broken windows?
这档子事
Well, that shit ain't too hard
也不难联想
to connect the dots on.
你的地方被扫荡了
Your place gets lit up,
你不付保护费 你不给家里人打电♥话♥...
you don't pay for protection, you don't call family...
你就是家里人
You are family.
你慢点... 我不知道你现在是不是
Pace yourself... I don't know that you wanna
有冲进着火大楼的准备
run into that burning building just yet.
我没别的人可联♥系♥了
Look, I don't have anybody to call.
这地方是我跟我爸经营的 他生病一段时间了
Me and my pops own this spot. He's been sick for a minute.
医疗费都要拖垮我了
Medical bills are cleaning me out.
不是没亲人就是破产
At some point, it's gonna be one or the other.
我前夫也不再接我电♥话♥了
And my ex-husband won't take my calls anymore
我这是个无底洞
about this money pit
其他事他也不想搭理了
or anything else for that matter.
你对此有问题吗
You got a problem with that?
没问题 前任就是个前任
Nope, a ex is a ex.
该死的
God damn, man.
这夜店已经是今年第三次被袭击了
It's the third fucking time this year the club's been hit.
某人这是想引起你的注意啊
Somebody trying to get your attention.
这是一万 把窗户修修好
Here, it's 10K. Fix your windows.
或许还能弄点新的石膏板
Maybe get some new sheetrock.
我很感激你的好意 但这没什么用
Yeah, I appreciate the gesture, but it won't make a dent.
听我的 把钱拿着
Listen to me. Take this money.
在我看来 我们都是孤身一人
The way I see it, we both alone.
谢了
Thanks.
这能让我撑一段时间
That'll get me by for a little while.
我有个法子
I got a way.
什么叫你有个法子 干啥的法子
What do you mean you got a way? A way to what?
让钱生钱的法子
I got a way for money to make money.
晚些时候打给你
I'll hit you later.
出租 仅限现金
弗林先生
Mr. Flynn,
我是芝加哥河北岸肿瘤医院的鲁丁医生
this is Dr. Rudin at River North Oncology.
我们需要谈谈
We need to have a conversation
你的检验结果
about your test results,
我们应该尽快进行治疗
and we should do it as soon as possible.
我想再安排一些检测工作
I'd like to arrange some additional lab work.
请跟我的办公室联♥系♥...
So please call my office to...
哎呀呀 我的天 你没事吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Jesus Christ. You okay?
我没事 - 你就扯吧 你需要医生
I'm fine. - Bullshit. You need a doctor.
我什么都不需要
I don't need nothing.
我就是起身太快了 没别的
I just stood up too fast, that's all.
有多严重
How bad is it?
没事
It's nothing.
我们可以早点治疗 不会再像妈妈那样了
Look, we can get ahead of it, not like with Mom.
我们需要告诉克劳迪娅
We need to tell Claudia.
不行 - 她需要知道
Do not. - She needs to know.
克劳迪娅不能知道这事 不能让任何人知道
Claudia cannot know. No one can know.
明白了没
Are we clear?
你♥他♥妈♥的明白了没
Are we fucking clear?
明白了
Yes.
我走了之后 你来统领大局
And when I'm gone, you'll lead.
爸...
Dad...
维克托 你得抓紧了
You need to step up, Victor.
儿子 这是你的遗产 是你作为弗林家族一员与生俱来的权利
This is your legacy, son, your birthright as a Flynn,
是你一生都在等待的
what you've been waiting for your entire life.
一旦我走了
And once I do go,
我会把衣钵交给你 你会让我感到骄傲的
I'll pass the mantle to you, and you'll make me proud.
你可以相信我 我会把它变成我的
You can count on me. I'll make it mine.
事实是
Thing is, boy,
事情不是这么运作的
it doesn't quite work that way.
我白手起家建立的这个组织
You see, I built this organisation out of nothing.
所以你继续按我的方式来
So you continue to do it my way,
因为这是我喜欢的方式
'cause that's how I like it,
这是爱尔兰裔想要的方式
and that's the way Ireland wants it.
你要是惹毛了他们...
Now, if you cross them, well...
后果将是致命的啊
the consequences will be fucking fatal.
嗨 兄弟 我想让你见见那几个人
Hey, I want you to meet these little motherfuckers
他们超猛的
over here, bro... they wild as hell,
还是冷酷杀手呢
and they some stone-cold killers, too, G.
可别把他们带到我这边来
Don't bring them anywhere near me.
对生意可不利 没好处的
They bad for business. Ain't got no upside.
行行行 哥 我听见了
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表