剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
做那种不会让自己丧命的事
something that don't end with a bullet.
你还好吧
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
其实...
It's just...
虽然我并不怎么了解她
even though I didn't know her that well,
可她的死...
her dying just...
就好像我的心又缺失了一部分
It's another piece of me I don't have.
米里亚姆是个好女人
Miriam was a good woman.
饭做的难吃
Lousy cook...
但是人真的很好
but sweet as sugar.
我打电♥话♥...
I called her...
给凯特了
Kate.
我就好奇你什么时候会打给她呢
I was wondering when that was gonna happen.
她说什么了
What did she say?
没说什么
Not much.
我跟她说了我是谁
I told her who I was
说米里亚姆去世了
and that Miriam died.
然后我就挂了电♥话♥
Then I hung up.
就这样 - 对
That's it? - Yep.
你希望她会说什么吗
What were you hoping she'd say?
我也不知道
I don't know.
"没有一天不想我"
That not a day has gone by
那种话吧
she hasn't thought about me.
不过 我知道那肯定是扯皮的
But I-I know that's some bullshit.
也有可能是真的
Could also be the truth.
听到她的声音...
You know, hearing her voice, it...
感觉也没让我心里好受一点
it wasn't any kind of magic bullet.
我本来以为会的
I thought it would be.
她不是你想象中的好母亲
She ain't gonna have what you're looking for, son.
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道一件事
All I know is one thing for sure.
我要不惜一切代价
I'm gonna do whatever it takes
找到达内尔
to find Darnell
参与到他的生活中去
and be in his goddamn life.
来啦 - 嗨
Yo, yo. - Hey.
没事吧
You okay?
嗯嗯 我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
脸色不好啊
You look like shit.
我就是有些糟心... 没啥
I just got some o... it-it don't matter.
我很懂怎么处理糟心事的
I'm very in tune with shit.
我没事
I'm good!
那行
Okay.
抓紧时间 丹尼·杨等着我们呢
And we on the clock. We got Danny Yang waiting.
好的 我一会开车去北边 送大丽花去
All right, I'll roll up north and make the Dahlia drop.
到沃尔特家门口送大丽花
Dropping Dahlia in Walter's front yard
这下可有他好受的了
is gonna knock his head all the way back.
嗯
Yup.
要我跟你一起去吗
You want me to roll up there with you?
不用 我没事的 事办完了再联♥系♥
Nah, I'm good. I'll link up after.
不过你可真好
That's sweet, though.
真心感谢你的关心
I really appreciate you looking out.
嗯 我罩你
Well, I got you.
咋啦 - 要个拥抱不
What? - Wanna hug or what?
你还能别这样啊
Could you stop that?
公主殿下跟她的高端货
What's the latest with the princess
进展如何了
and her high-end product?
她应该现在就在...
She should be dropping it off right about...
交货
now.
干得漂亮
Very nice work.
我喜欢看着你走动
I like watching you move.
我喜欢被人看着
I like being watched.
是嘛
Oh, yeah?
爸 来电
操
Fuck.
爸 我忙呢 所以...
Yeah, Da, I'm busy, so...
维克托被枪击了 回家
Victor's been shot. Come home.
下车
Get out.
滚下车
Get the fuck out!
滚啊
Go!
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
伤得很重
He's pretty banged up.
可怜的娃
Poor boy.
他惊魂未定的
He's in shock, and...
救护车到达的时候
he was covered in Gloria's blood
他浑身都是格洛丽亚的血
by the time the ambulance got there.
天呐
Jesus.
可怜的格洛丽亚死了
And poor Gloria didn't make it.
所以我想着把他带来这
So I thought I'd bring him out here,
稍微换换环境
you know, a little change of scenery.
没想到格洛丽亚死了
Can't believe Gloria's dead.
真是个悲剧
It's a fucking tragedy.
爸 他真的很爱她
He really loved her, Da.
我知道
I know that.
听好了
Listen.
你要告诉他 我们支持着他
You need to tell him that we're here for him
我们是一家人
and we're a family.
无论如何 我们都会共渡难关
We'll always come together no matter what.
你好好告诉他
You tell him that.
嗯
Yeah.
我们一向如此
That's us.
天杀的塞尔维亚人
The fucking Serbs.
爸说汤米·伊根是背后黑手
Da said Tommy Egan is behind the whole thing.
汤米
Tommy?
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
他和格洛丽亚有一腿
He was sleeping with Gloria.
是 可你说过 他俩已经结束了
Yeah, but you said that ended.
我是说 如果...
I mean, if...
他有什么理由要来杀你们
why does he have any reason to kill either of you?
他从不把我放在眼里
He never respected me.
他觉着 如果他不能得到格洛丽亚
Uh, he figured if he couldn't have her,
别人也休想
no one should.
我不太了解他 不过...
I don't know him that well, but...
听着不像是他的为人
that doesn't sound like him.
无论你了不了解他
Whether you fucking know him or not,
男人在这种事上向来都不理智
men are irrational when it comes to this shit.
尽管如此 他很聪明 有谋略
Still, he's smart, strategic.
如果他要弄死你
If he wanted you dead,
他有的是更简单法子
there are easier ways to get there.
你到底站哪边啊
Whose fucking side are you on?
你这边啊
Yours.
他昨天找过我
He came to see me yesterday...
就在格洛丽亚和我出发之前
before Glo and I got on the road.
你知道他跟我说什么
You know what he told me?
他说爸要除掉格洛丽亚
He told me that Da was putting a hit out on Glo.
你开玩笑的吧 - 没有
Are you fucking kidding me? - Nope.
他给了我一把诱饵车的钥匙
Gave me the keys to a decoy car.
让我在离开伊利诺伊州之前
He told me to take back roads
要走偏僻小道
before I made it out of Illinois.
那你照做了吗 - 当然没有
So did you? - Fuck no.
我不信他 我就开了我自己的车
I don't trust him. I took my own fucking car.
然后就遇袭了
And got hit.
如你所说 他很聪明
Like you said, he's smart.
他会做好各种准备
He would have covered his fucking bases.
我不觉得 维克托
I don't know, Vic.
貌似太过牵强了
That seems like a long reach.
最起码
You know, at the very least,
汤米是跟他们说了我们要私奔的事
he tipped 'em off that we were leaving.
或许是
Maybe.
不然他们怎么会知道
How else would they have known?
连你都不知道我们要离开
You didn't even know we were going.
我错过什么了
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表