剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
If I don't eat, I could die.
拿着
Here.
口香糖 - 我救了你一命哈
Gum? - I just saved your life.
我还以为你要想办法离开呢
Think you'd be looking for a way out of here
毕竟你的CBI-弗林计划泡汤了
after your CBI-Flynn deal went ass up.
弗林把计划搞砸了
Ah, Flynn fucked up part of that deal.
不过我跟戴蒙德还是有生意要做的
But I still got moves to make with Diamond.
你认识后院区的
You know those low-rent motherfuckers
那帮挫逼不
from the back of the yards?
打住
Stop.
不能跟牙买♥♥加帮打交道
You don't fuck with the Yardies.
已经打过照面了
I already did.
他们头头跟喽啰
They as fucked up at the top
一样垃圾吗
as they are at the bottom?
嗯 有个小子跟他们做生意的时候钱没带够
Yeah, their leader, Zamost, necklaced a kid
被他们老大扎莫斯特戴了火项链
for coming short on a deal.
将燃烧的轮胎挂在脖子上将其杀死
没人喜欢小偷
No one likes a thief.
那是他姐家孩子
It was his sister's kid.
这我们怎么好说呢
Who are we to judge?
你为啥要在这里铺张生意呢
You know, why you laying down tracks here anyway?
幽灵死了
Ghost being dead and all,
我还以为你想留在纽约
think you'd wanna stay in New York,
当纽约之王呢
be the motherfucking king of the city.
可你居然跑这里来 寻找...
Instead you're here searching for fuckin'...
什么 说啊 我在寻找什么
What? Spit it out. What am I searchin' for, huh?
零碎
Scraps.
零碎 你就是这么看的
Scraps? That's how you see this?
你完全看错了
You got this shit all backwards.
我不是有意... - 幽灵死了
I didn't mean... - Ghost is gone.
纽约玩完了
New York is over.
这是我自己打天下的机会
This my chance to get mines.
好吧好吧
Okay, okay.
你不想跟牙买♥♥加帮打交道
You don't wanna fuck with the Yardies?
没事 这事你就不掺和了
That's cool. You could tap out.
我来跟他们搞
I'ma handle them.
你觉得克劳迪娅·弗林怎么样
But what do you think about Claudia Flynn?
我觉着 她要不是出生好
I think if her ass wasn't born on third base,
现在可能就在百货商店推销香水样品
she'd be pushing perfume samples at Macy's
一小时赚个十二块五吧
for $12.50 an hour.
嗯 然而她不是
Yeah, well, she's not.
她在搞事 手里有料
She into some shit. She got some dirt.
不会的
Nah.
据说
Word is,
她爹连货都不让她碰的
Daddy don't let her anywhere near the product.
那就查一查好了
Well, let's just find that out.
你去跟踪她 看她都去哪些地方
I want you to follow her, see where she go.
盯好她的每一个举动
Track her every move.
没问题
I could do that.
时薪十二块五
I'll give you $12.50 an hour.
这也太简单了吧
That shit's too easy.
雷吉你好啊
Reggie.
来我办公室吧
Step into my office.
你可真懂华丽登场
You always know how to make an entrance.
波多黎各怎么样
How was Puerto Rico?
乱七八糟
It's all fucked up.
来找我什么事儿
What's got you clicking?
一个机会
Opportunity.
天啊
Oh, shit.
我知道沃尔特·弗林还没有意识到错误
I know Walter Flynn hasn't seen past his fucked-up ways
不会让他女儿出来管事
to let his daughter come out from behind the table.
是没有 而且他也不知道我要干什么
He hasn't, and he doesn't know shit about what I'm doing.
你也不能跟任何人说
And you're not gonna say shit to anyone,
否则我就带着这个机会走人
or I take this opportunity and walk.
绝品啊
Fuck me in the face.
你从哪搞到的
Where you get this from?
问错问题了
Wrong question.
这才对
Right question.
这是预订款
Consider this my preorder.
不用
I don't need to.
我找你是因为你像家人
I came to you because you're like family.
但如果你和维克或我爸提这茬...
But if you bring this up to Vic or my old man...
我只跟你这一个弗林家的人
You know you're the only Flynn
打交道
I fuck with, okay?
我们没事吧
We good?
我跟你没仇没怨 坐吧
I got no beef with you. Sit.
我不会再因为那种破事儿失眠了
I don't lose sleep over that shit anymore.
以前会
I used to.
但现在那是他的疙瘩 我是不会在乎了
But that's his poison. And I ain't gotta eat it.
我可能没那么宽宏大量
Hmm. I don't think I could be as forgivin' as that.
原谅不代表忘了
Just because I forgive don't mean I forget.
咖啡就行
You know what? Just give me a coffee.
你以为你在哪啊 在星巴克呐
The fuck you think you are, Starbucks?
还咖啡
Coffee?
你以为我们拼死拼活在火炉旁
You think we been workin' over that grill
辛苦工作大半辈子就是为了给你来杯咖啡
damn near half our lives to serve coffee?
给他几个刚出炉的
Just give him a couple of those chocolate chip cookies
巧克力饼干就行 - 当我们菲尔斯太太卖♥♥小饼干儿啊
that just came out. - Oh, now we Mrs. Motherfuckin' Fields?
去你妹的
Fuck both of you motherfuckers.
既然在和冠军吃饭
You dinin' with the champ.
那就像样点儿
Eat like one.
无论这位冠军怎么跟你说他的职业生涯
And whatever the champ here is tellin' you about his career,
也只有一半是真的
it's only half the truth.
他没跟我说太多
He ain't told me much.
我们见过他打晕了一个波兰人
Well, we seen him knock out this one Polack,
叫拉本斯基 连着两次
Labunski, two rows deep.
躺在他妈妈怀里 吸着大拇指
Landed in his mama's lap, suckin' his goddamn thumb.
知道我们怎么叫那一招吗
You know what we called that knockout?
慢走不送了您嘞
Rock-a-bye-baby, bitch!
你已经来要钱了
So you comin' to call in that marker already?
是的
I am.
有个钱生钱的法子
There's a way for money to make money.
你把他请来的
Did you invite this motherfucker?
父辈的过错并不总是会传给下一辈
Sins of the father aren't always passed down.
他联♥系♥了我
He reached out.
得听听他怎么说
Let's hear what he has to say.
没让你坐下呢
I didn't say you could sit.
我不相信你跟我姨妈姨父的遇袭
I don't believe you had anything to do with the attack
有关 - 为什么这么说
on my aunt and uncle. - And why is that?
不是CBI的风格 - 接着说
It wasn't CBI's style. - Go on.
你们帮派的历史
The history of your crew,
在这座城市中的力量
the power you have in this city,
根本没必要出那个昏招
you're too smart to make that move.
你根本不会去做 或者下令去做
You wouldn't have done it or ordered it.
你们又不是打♥砸♥抢♥的帮派
You were never a smash-and-grab crew.
坐吧
Now you can sit.
我一直想让我爸理解
I've been trying to get my old man
毒品生意今时不同往日
to see that the drug game has changed.
合作才能共赢
The way to make real money is to join forces.
不管分界 忘记种族 - 听听 说的多好
Fuck the borders, forget race. - That shit is real kumbaya.
但我觉得你老爹不会同意的
But I don't think your old man is on board.
那是他的问题
Well, that's his fuckin' problem.
我来是想合作
I came here because I'd like to work together.
我不想继承摇摇欲坠的家族生意
I'm not looking to inherit something that's crumbling.
说的真好
A-plus.
你来的这一路肯定练了好几遍
I bet you rehearsed that shit all the way here.
今天一睁眼
And today you just woke up
突然决定背着你老爸搞小动作
and decided to go behind your daddy's back.
我爸觉得目前拥有
My old man, he thinks what we have,
和进行交易的货品就足够了
what we move is sufficient.
根本不是
It's not.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表