剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
I mean, it's kind of out of nowhere a little bit.
不过呢 加里是个好地方 你怎么看
But shit, Gary a good spot. What you think?
我觉得我们就守在自家地盘上比较好
I think we're good in our one lane here.
听着像是白皮的套路
That shit sound like a white man playbook to me.
确实是 - 确实
It really does, yeah. - Facts, G.
我不知道你是怎么想的
A'ight? Now, I don't know about you,
不过要我说 那有啥可犹豫的
but a nigga like me say, "Fuck it."
开干得了 听见没
Let's open this bitch up. You hear me?
就是嘛
Fuck we talking about.
我说了不行 不值得这份麻烦
I say no. It's not worth the trouble.
有太多的变量 我们控制不了的
It's too many variables that we can't control.
不值得犯这个险
It ain't worth the risk, man.
我去
Damn.
我跟你哥们说几句 很快的哈
Let me holla at your mans real quick, a'ight?
嗨 出去一下
Hey, Blax.
我上次让你做点事 你辜负了我
Last time I asked you for something, you fucked me, nigga.
大哥 我是退出了 钱也还你了啊
Bro, I stepped off that shit. I gave your paper back.
一毛不少
It was all there.
好吧 你想让我把生意拓展到加里
A'ight, so you want me to move on Gary?
那可不
Nigga, hell yeah.
那你就得重新赢得我的信任
Well, you gonna have to earn my trust back, nigga.
不然 我不会参与你的计划
Or else I ain't fucking with your shit, a'ight?
现在 你有机会在这里大展拳脚了
Now, you got a chance to come up here big.
你需要啥
What you need?
我需要你帮我找到那个天杀的白皮
I need you to go find me that motherfucking white boy.
告诉我他的下落
Tell me where he at.
因为那个狗♥杂♥种♥今晚就要下黄泉
'Cause his motherfucking ass is getting smoked tonight.
行 我♥干♥
A'ight. I got you.
一切都好吧 - 嗯
Everything okay? - Yeah.
他妈的好着呢
Just fucking peachy.
我们要做好准备
We gotta be ready.
准备什么
For what?
塞尔维亚人会回来的
For when the Serbs come back.
沃尔特 塞尔维亚人为什么会来找弗林家族的麻烦
Why would the Serbs be coming after the Flynns, Walter?
我们跟他们没过节啊
We don't have a beef with them.
他们朝我儿子开枪
They took a shot at my son.
所以我做了一位父亲该做的事
So I did what a father does.
保利 你对此有意见吗
You got a fucking problem with that, Paulie?
没意见
No, I don't.
可我们已经没以前那么强大了
But we're not as strong as we once were.
我们足够强大了
We're strong enough.
他们要是回来就不行
Not if they come back.
沃尔特 你这是打开了地狱之门啊
You opened the gates of hell, Walter.
好在我就是魔鬼
Good thing I'm the devil.
我这就去准备
I'll get on it.
格洛丽亚 你想去吃早饭吗
Glo, you wanna grab breakfast?
沃克兄弟餐馆估计都排很长的队了
There's gonna be a huge line at Walker Brothers.
我需要离开一阵子
I need to go away for a while.
我爱你 可我们永远也摆脱不了
I love you, but we're never gonna
你家人的控制
get out from under your family.
总是这样 让我太痛苦了
And it just hurts too much to keep doing this.
嗨 我是格洛丽亚 请留言
Hey, it's Gloria. Leave a message.
嗨 给我回个电♥话♥
Yeah, hey, call me back.
大丽花对我们而言
You know, what we got with Dahlia
是一种千载难逢的毒品
is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of drug.
利利亚娜曾说它会改变一切
The kind that Liliana wasn't bullshitting on
这可真不是吹的
when she said it was gonna change everything.
可问题在于 它太贵了
Problem is, it's too expensive.
人们是在为关键效果掏钱
People are paying for the keys.
关键效果是不错 可也不是人人都付得起
Keys is cool, but that ain't everybody.
这神药配得的确上头 但不是所有人都买♥♥账
Keys is cool, but that ain't everybody.
要是咱们多上货 谁会在乎
If we move enough, who cares?
咱们还不足以取代海♥洛♥因♥和可♥卡♥因♥的地位
We still won't be able to compete with heroin and coke.
设想一下 市场上到处都是他妈大丽花的样子
Imagine Dahlia running the fucking market.
你是想降价 让所有人都买♥♥得起
You're trying to knock it down to make it affordable.
这招绝 - 我不同意
It's smart. - I don't wanna do that.
我知道可能我的话没有多少...
I know my vote may not count as heavily as...
你没资格说话 大丽花太贵了
You don't got a vote. Dahlia's too expensive.
这个定价会失去市场 甚至让咱们昙花一现
We gonna price ourselves out or worse, phase out like a fad.
这不可能昙花一现
It's not a fad.
我要让每一个芝加哥人都来买♥♥
I want every crew in Chicago on our list
四处推广 口耳相传
and then expand this shit beyond.
咱们应该做一款高端小众产品
We need to keep this exclusive.
我们要做的是所有人都能嗨的大丽花
We need a version of Dahlia everyone can fuck with,
无论是瘾君子 清洁工
from the addicts to the garbageman
还是巴望着周末派对的学♥生♥妹♥
to sorority girls looking to party on the weekend.
你说呢 博士
What do you say, Doc?
听我把话说完
Please hear me out.
如果咱们解构产品
If we start deconstructing and compromising
削弱化合物的分子完整性
the molecular integrity of our compound,
这东西就算完蛋了 甚至更糟
we'll be knocked off or worse.
也就不再是大丽花了
And that's not Dahlia anymore.
它当然还是大丽花
Of course it's Dahlia.
只不过把价格拉下来
We just need to knock the price tag off,
用对咱们最有利的成本大量制♥造♥
make a shit ton at a good cost to us.
批量生产 低价销♥售♥
Stack it deep. Sell it cheap.
很快就能掌握全城的市场
And pretty soon, we own the whole fucking city.
就这个意思 - 干了
Exactly. - I'm in.
大丽花不是街边毒品
Dahlia's not some street drug.
现在确实不是
Not yet.
不过博士很快就能做一个出来
But the doc is gonna make it one.
我同意克劳迪娅的意见
I agree with Claudia.
咱们用不着做低价二流货
We don't need a cut-rate version.
你管好科研关 博士 我负责市场行吗
You just stick to the science, Doc. Let me handle the business.
我觉得这方法有问题
I think we're making a mistake.
投票吧 谁跟我穿一条裤子
Let's take a vote. Who sees shit my way?
你票数不够 二对一
You outvoted. Two to one.
给我做出来
Make it happen.
做不出来别想走
There's a time lock on the door.
千万别存跑路的心
So don't even try it.
记着 咱们都在一条船上
Remember, we all in this together.
你俩真不是一对吧
Y'all little niggas ain't got no hos.
说什么呢傻缺 赶紧闭嘴吧
Nigga, what? Shut your goofy ass up, nigga.
我太正常了
I be stretching shit.
这货抽什么呢 我来口
I need what the fuck he smoking.
卷一颗递我 - 你♥他♥妈♥胆子不小啊 达内尔
Roll that shit up. Pass it. - You got some fucking nerve, D.
特么有什么发现
What the fuck you got?
我说 不是吧
Man, really nigga?
怎么了 - 我说老大
What's up? - Come on, man.
你才刚让我♥干♥
You just put me up to this shit.
得给我点时间吧
You gotta give me some time.
时间可不多了 小混♥蛋♥ 他妈抓紧
Well, the clock is ticking, motherfucker. Hurry the fuck up.
一找到他
Soon as I get him,
就给你电♥话♥ 行了吧
you gonna get the call, a'ight?
两清
Done and done.
知道了
I hear you.
我说 加里那边一启货
Hey, man, that Gary move,
老弟 就有大把的钱
my nigga, that's big money all the way around.
别纠结那个白皮的事了
Don't even trip about white boy.
他绝对死定
He good as bodied.
真决定这么干
So we doing this?
他妈当然了 必须干
Fucking right, we gonna do it.
咱们自己带货奔印第安纳州
We gonna make that move to Indiana ourself.
盯着那表弟 - 他人也不错
Check on that cousin. - Yeah, he good people too.
那货打仗把脑子搞坏了
Nigga head fucked up from that war.
那货就没上过战场
That nigga wasn't in no war.
基础训练的时候就在冰面滑到
He slipped on ice during basic training
摔一干的 直接不省人事
and bust his shit, knocked hisself unconscious.
醒过来就成一傻♥逼♥
He woke up goofy as fuck.
我的意思是 不怕戴蒙德发现吗
I'm saying you ain't worried about Diamond finding out?
没事
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表