剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
不过我们是老相识 她以前给我们打工
We do got a history, though. She used to work for us.
当信使 有次送货的时候出了事
Courier. Shit went sideways on a drop.
我觉得那个疤太明显了
I thought that that scar was just too identifying.
我不想让她干了 打算把她处理了
I wanted to cut bait, get rid of her.
但我的老搭档... - 饶了她一命
But only old partner... - Spared her life.
是的 他就那样
Yeah, he was like that.
既然现在塞尔维亚人知道她了
Well, now that the Serbs know about her,
她也活不长了
it won't be spared for long.
我感觉她已经不再是目标了
I got a feelin' she ain't even the target no more.
我觉得他们认识我
I think they know about me.
你也感觉到了是吧
You really feelin' yourself, huh?
你觉得芝加哥塞族人盯上你
You think you throw that big of a shadow
是因为你给他们留下了不小的阴影吗
that the Chicago Serbs got you on their list?
我和我的搭档... 我的老伙计
Well, me and my partner... my old partner...
跟他们混过一段时间
got mixed up with them for a while.
打了一段时间的交道
We fucked with them for a minute,
但是 世事难料
but, you know, one thing led to another,
可能我的老合伙人杀了他们老板吧
and maybe my old partner killed their boss.
这他妈谁忍♥得了
That's a big fuckin' shadow.
没错 之后我就不在他们的圣诞名单里了
Yeah, I ain't been on their Christmas list since.
我说
Listen.
你能坐下吗 宝贝
Why don't you just have a seat, baby?
坐下来
Just sit down.
不如你把钱还我 然后我就走人
How 'bout you just give me my paper so I can bounce?
你没完成任务啊 宝贝
You ain't finish the job, baby.
因为我在干活的时候
Because you kept trying to fuck me
你总是调戏我
the whole time I was cutting.
还没结束你就跑路了 怎么了
And you dipped before you finished, so, what?
抱歉 我没时间
I'm sorry, I didn't have time
去人力资源部投诉
to stop by HR and file a fucking complaint
职场性骚扰
for harassment in the workplace.
这道疤真性感
That scar is very fucking fire.
没骗你
I ain't gonna lie to you.
把你欠我的债还了再碰它
Pay me what you owe me and you can touch it.
现在我认识那些找上门的人了
Now, I know who's gonna come knockin',
但他们的幕后主使是谁
but who's their shot caller?
罗达万·米尔科维奇
Rodavan Mirkovic.
他大部分时间在国外
He's outta the country more that he's in.
他们会打电♥话♥给他 事情会变得一团糟
They gotta call him, shit's all the way fucked.
让他们打
Let 'em call.
他一来 咱们来个擒贼先擒王
When he gets here, we cut off the head of the snake.
你有什么打算
What's your play?
我想要他们在芝加哥的销♥售♥渠道
I want their pipeline in Chicago.
我要他们滚蛋
I want them gone.
你有货源 他们有路子
You got the coke, they got the inroads.
如果我答应了
If I say yes,
对你有什么好处
what's in it for you?
税收
A tax.
我赚的归我
So whatever I move is mine,
你赚的归你
whatever you move is yours,
我还得给你交税
plus I owe you a tax?
没错
That's right.
如果我自己抓到了米尔科维奇呢
What if I bag Mirkovic myself?
那还管他♥娘♥的♥税啊
Well, then fuck the tax.
我们俩五五分
We split that shit 50-50 right down the middle.
也许我们可以把弗林那小子叫上
Maybe we bring the Flynn kid in,
利用他的关系
use his connections.
也不是没有可能
Can't be no maybes.
办这事需要有战略
This shit needs to be tactical.
塞尔维亚人控制了西边的大部分地区
The Serbs control a big part of the west side.
他们很野蛮
But they're savage.
不像其他帮派
They're not like the other crews.
想搞他们 你只有一次机会
You got one swing with that machete.
现在 我知道咱俩是一根绳上的蚂蚱
Now, I know I'm on the hook with you,
你也完全有权利要回人情
and you got every right to call in that marker.
但是呢
But?
但在这件事上我没法和你一起
But I can't rock with you on this one.
那你的意思是
So what you saying?
你自求多福吧
You on your own.
不管怎么说
And for what it's worth,
你最好冥想一下 做个祈祷 或者喝点酒
you better meditate or pray or drink
或者不管做什么 尽你所能找到解决方法
or do whatever you can to seek the answers on this,
因为你一旦开始
because once you start it,
就回不了头了
it can't be undone.
你觉得我们打劫这里能弄到多少钱
Hey, how much you thinkin' we hit this place for?
哥们 我们不是来抢劫的
Hey, nigga, we ain't robbin' it, a'ight?
我们把这破地方横扫一遍就走
We just gonna light this bitch up and leave.
我们是来放信♥号♥♥的 仅此而已
We gon' send a message. That's it.
又这样 既然我们过来打砸了
Again, nigga? If we gon' do this shit,
我就不要空着口袋走人
I'm leavin' this motherfucker with some paper, nigga.
兄弟 你听我的
Bro, is you with me?
咱把这破地方横扫一遍就走
We gonna light this bitch up and leave, nigga.
就这样
That's it.
放下武器
Hey! Drop the straps,
小心我打掉你们两个臭小子的头
and I'll knock each one of you little niggas' heads back!
这倒是他妈的有意思了
Shit just got interesting.
兄弟 你这是要干嘛
The fuck you gonna do, nigga?
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 D
The fuck is you doin', D?
你们这些该死的臭小子 赶紧滚
You goddamn kids! Now, get out!
我要叫警♥察♥了
I'm callin' the motherfuckin' cops!
D 咱们该撤了 快走
Hey, D, let's fuckin' bounce, bro, come on.
去他的 我们走了 兄弟
Man, fuck this nigga. We gone, bro.
开车啊 兄弟
Drive, nigga!
你为什么要跟我的夜店过不去
Why you been fucking with my club?
去把另一个带来
Go get the other one.
快点
Hurry up.
塔蒂阿娜要帮米尔科维奇把这些都运走
Tatiana wants all this moved for Mirkovic.
是 头儿
Yes, sir.
大家 抱歉久等了
Hey, guys, sorry about the wait.
你们点些什么
What are you guys having?
一切都满意吗
Everything's good?
谢谢 - 多谢
Thank you. - Yeah, thank you.
给你
Here you go.
你说你把它扔了
You said you threw it away.
不过是张餐巾纸 维克托
It's a fuckin' napkin, Vic.
这是我们的梦想之家
It's our dream house.
白日梦罢了
It's a pipe dream.
就跟我在照顾你似的
It's like I'm babysitting you.
爽
Shit. Ooh!
爽 你要来点不
Fuck, you wanna get down on this?
不是我加工的我是不会吸的
If I don't cut it, I don't do it.
戴蒙德知道你... - 操♥我♥哥大爷
Diamond know you... - Fuck my brother!
去他妈的汤米
And fuck Tommy!
他们这些混♥蛋♥才不是什么当老大的材料
Them motherfuckers ain't no shot callers.
你从来没告诉过我你和汤米是怎么绑一起的
You ain't never tell me how you and Tommy linked.
你愿意为我的答案付多少钱
How much you willing to pay me for my answer?
无论如何 汤米那厮
Now, that nigga Tommy gonna wind up dead
都是要死的
one way or another.
只要是你亲手开的枪
I'll give you ten times this
我付你十倍于此的价钱
if you the one that pull the trigger.
那是不可能发生的
That ain't never gonna happen.
汤米: 走啦
好吧
Okay.
你已经全额付款了
You've paid in full.
来吧
Go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
这风景从来看不腻 是吧
You never get sick of that view, do you?
从来不会
I don't.
设计真的能告诉你很多关于人的事
Design really tells you a lot about people.
他们的品味 他们的美学 他们的故事
Their taste, their aesthetic, their story.
放松点
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表